PDA

View Full Version : What are YOU afraid of?

Mrs.TommoSwag
05-09-2014, 12:28 AM
(Note:If it's personal to ya,don't post it!Ok?:3)
Ok,what are you afraid of? I'm afraid of insects,ghosts,and if a coke-a-cola truck and a mentos truck crashed together. .-.

Swertip
05-09-2014, 12:30 AM
Heights. (10 blueberries)

GBAGamer
05-09-2014, 12:30 AM
Ok,what are you afraid of? I'm afraid of insects,ghosts,and if a coke-a-cola truck and a mentos truck crashed together. .-.

I'm afraid of the day where anime will be deleted from the Internet ;-;

JrFarmer
05-09-2014, 12:32 AM
I'm scared of:

Heights
Spiders
The day when the internet announces Anime is gonna stay online FOREVER

- - - Updated - - -

The mento thing wouldn't be scary, it would be amazing lol

Tech
05-09-2014, 12:33 AM
The Dark, Dogs and dressed men that look like ladys that have beards.

OniicChan
05-09-2014, 12:33 AM

at GBAGamer
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Its Apocalypse!!!

at topic:

I'm afraid of my Wife XD

JrFarmer
05-09-2014, 12:34 AM
The Dark, Dogs and dressed men that look like ladys that have beards.
I love dogs.. I try to pet dogs who bite after the owner tell me.. I love dogs.

Mrs.TommoSwag
05-09-2014, 12:36 AM

;-;,if that happens I might leave the interwebs forever...wait..maybe you can re-record them and...uh post them? (I have no idea) then since you MIGHT be the only one who posts the anime that has been removed on a special site maybe you can make money! (Of course this hopefully might not happen,I'm talking about anime leaving the internet ;-;)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm scared of:

Heights
Spiders
The day when the internet announces Anime is gonna stay online FOREVER

- - - Updated - - -

The mento thing wouldn't be scary, it would be amazing lol

True,true but it could also be the end of the world,if that happend XD

GBAGamer
05-09-2014, 01:11 AM
;-;,if that happens I might leave the interwebs forever...wait..maybe you can re-record them and...uh post them? (I have no idea) then since you MIGHT be the only one who posts the anime that has been removed on a special site maybe you can make money! (Of course this hopefully might not happen,I'm talking about anime leaving the internet ;-;)

- - - Updated - - -

True,true but it could also be the end of the world,if that happend XD

If anime is removed I'm getting out of this country.
Maybe Japan.
"writes a little note"
If anime is removed from the Internet. I'm probably gonna start watching toonami. They got attack on Titan in English :3

- - - Updated - - -

at GBAGamer
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Its Apocalypse!!!

at topic:

I'm afraid of my Wife XD

No. Anime isn't gonna be the apocalypse
They can take away my anime but they will never take away my manga :3

<Insert Name Here>
05-09-2014, 01:21 AM
Speaking of fears, I'm afraid of SOOOO many things such as; insects, bugs, heights, blood, and New York City's dark alleys. :sweatdrop:

Toaster
05-09-2014, 01:27 AM
I'm afraid of the concept of which we are not able to comprehend as of right now. Which if life. Yes, I'm afraid of life.

Megazork
05-09-2014, 01:29 AM
I am afraid of things that go outside of my comfort zones.

ie:

Going to parties late at night( I stay home a lot, and enjoy the comforts of my home )

Doing a dangerous job, taking a risk.

many other things

<Insert Name Here>
05-09-2014, 01:34 AM
I am afraid of things that go outside of my comfort zones.

ie:

Going to parties late at night( I stay home a lot, and enjoy the comforts of my home )

Doing a dangerous job, taking a risk.

many other things

Taking risks is how you learn. You should try sometimes and things will get easier for you.

Magicalfishy
05-09-2014, 01:37 AM
Basically, nothing. :o

GBAGamer
05-09-2014, 01:46 AM

No offense. But pls stop lying. We all have fears. Nobody is fearless.

Unless of course your name is chuck Norris.

Magicalfishy
05-09-2014, 01:48 AM
No offense. But pls stop lying. We all have fears. Nobody is fearless.

Unless of course your name is chuck Norris.

I still have basic human frightenings and spooks but I can honestly I don't fear anyone/anything... and why would you if you believed God was everywhere? :o

I'm not even afraid to face death straight in the eye.

Megazork
05-09-2014, 01:50 AM
Taking risks is how you learn. You should try sometimes and things will get easier for you.

yeah but sometimes I am afraid of taking risks.

I have weird scenarios of what would happen if I did something that I don't normally do.

For example:

I light the stove....

The whole city explodes into ruins

KingMerlin
05-09-2014, 01:51 AM

I know your Fear OnePeice Got canceled hehe WAIT NVM I SCARED MYSELF!!!!
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

GBAGamer
05-09-2014, 01:52 AM
I still have basic human frightenings and spooks but I can honestly I don't fear anyone/anything... and why would you if you believed God was everywhere? :o

Well, Im an atheist. I used to believe in god. But I gave up on faith and went the scientific way.

KingMerlin
05-09-2014, 01:54 AM
Well, Im an atheist. I used to believe in god. But I gave up on faith and went the scientific way.

Hmm same Need more words to fit in the Thing so i can sumit reply so just bare with these long sentences and Get a drink cause your gonna be reading alot And your probably thinking Why am i still reading cause you cant stop :3 why stop when it ends HERE.

Magicalfishy
05-09-2014, 01:54 AM

Science is the study of life and it's surroundings... if wouldn't matter if you studied science and believed in God. Well anyways we're getting off topic so I'm going to quit posting here. It was great hearing what you had to say though.

Megazork
05-09-2014, 01:55 AM

I seem to attract the opposite religion. I am a Christian but I have more Atheist friends than Christians

Toaster
05-09-2014, 01:58 AM

Oh, wow! You're scared of nothing?! I want to be just like you when I grow up! Yay!

Magicalfishy
05-09-2014, 02:01 AM
Oh, wow! You're scared of nothing?! I want to be just like you when I grow up! Yay!

All I can say is chase your fears, literally.

<Insert Name Here>
05-09-2014, 02:14 AM
yeah but sometimes I am afraid of taking risks.

I have weird scenarios of what would happen if I did something that I don't normally do.

For example:

I light the stove....

The whole city explodes into ruins

You have to stop and avoid the negative things and focus on the positive. Think, if you light up a stove, you could cook food to ease your hunger.

SuperJ
05-09-2014, 02:17 AM
Ok,what are you afraid of? I'm afraid of insects,ghosts,and if a coke-a-cola truck and a mentos truck crashed together. .-.Nothing, cause I am awesome.:yeah:

GBAGamer
05-09-2014, 02:24 AM
Nothing, cause I am awesome.:yeah:

-_-

Your not afraid of nothing. He never asked if you had fear or not. He asked what were the fears. So you had no reason to post this.

LittleSirP
05-09-2014, 03:56 AM
I'm afraid of the day this world will cease to have brains.

Jrlicup
05-09-2014, 04:18 AM
My girlfriend

Reballoo
05-09-2014, 04:38 AM

Science can go with religion. MY religion just can't go with evolution and the big bang theory, and neither of those are science. They are both technically a religion. They are both based on faith. If you care to hear me out, I will explain. With evolution, we came from soup. With christianity (my religion), we came from god. Both are just theory. There is also tons of proof that parts of the big bang theory is false. For example, all the matter in the universe was compressed into a spinning dot. The dot was spinning super fast, then the big bang happened and the planets and stars flew all over the place, and due to the conservation of angular momentum, the planets kept spinning the same direction. But there are planets that spin the other way... Why? Another example is the fact that earth was once a molten liquid which cooled after evaporation of the water in the molten rock rained on the earth for years. But there are little polonium halos in granite that when able to, will dissolve. For this to happen, the earth would have to be a liquid, or a gas. Apparently it was a liquid, meaning these halos would have dissolved, but nope. We still find them in granite. Also, where did the energy needed to fuel the big bang come from?

JiHwan
05-09-2014, 05:14 AM
Science can go with religion. MY religion just can't go with evolution and the big bang theory, and neither of those are science. They are both technically a religion. They are both based on faith. If you care to hear me out, I will explain. With evolution, we came from soup. With christianity (my religion), we came from god. Both are just theory. There is also tons of proof that parts of the big bang theory is false. For example, all the matter in the universe was compressed into a spinning dot. The dot was spinning super fast, then the big bang happened and the planets and stars flew all over the place, and due to the conservation of angular momentum, the planets kept spinning the same direction. But there are planets that spin the other way... Why? Another example is the fact that earth was once a molten liquid which cooled after evaporation of the water in the molten rock rained on the earth for years. But there are little polonium halos in granite that when able to, will dissolve. For this to happen, the earth would have to be a liquid, or a gas. Apparently it was a liquid, meaning these halos would have dissolved, but nope. We still find them in granite. Also, where did the energy needed to fuel the big bang come from?
The rapidly moving subatomic particles. They were hitting each other so hard that they created enough energy to start the big bang. Know what you are talking about before you talk about it.

Trollrage
05-09-2014, 05:25 AM
Clowns.....
I hate em
I'm so scared of em....

KingMerlin
05-09-2014, 10:42 PM

happend already.

Reballoo
05-10-2014, 01:19 AM
The rapidly moving subatomic particles. They were hitting each other so hard that they created enough energy to start the big bang. Know what you are talking about before you talk about it.

That wouldn't cause all the matter in the universe to be compressed into a dot smaller than a period. That would only work after it is already packed. Understand what your telling me to know before you tell me to know what I am talking about before I talk about it.

Goat
05-10-2014, 01:33 AM
I fear ghosts even tho im a 13 year old kid ._. idk how you guys survive

Zfert
05-10-2014, 01:35 AM

*chuckle*

I think that already happened buddy

Mrs.TommoSwag
05-10-2014, 02:13 AM
I fear ghosts even tho im a 13 year old kid ._. idk how you guys survive

I'm afraid of ghosts too...it's so hard to go to sleep thinking that a ghost might be staring at you,or something like that.:panic:

GamerCat
05-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Ow my imagination...

Taigos
05-10-2014, 10:34 PM
I'm afraid of scammers :cry::cry::nope::nope:;););):mad::mad::nope::cry:: cry::p:nope:

Pixlr
05-11-2014, 12:03 AM
I'm afraid of heights and...
lizards.

-.- Don't judge me.

Mrs.TommoSwag
05-11-2014, 05:40 AM
I'm afraid of scammers :cry::cry::nope::nope:;););):mad::mad::nope::cry:: cry::p:nope:

Isn't everyone?! D:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm afraid of heights and...
lizards.

-.- Don't judge me.

I won't judge!:3 Well,now we have 3 acrophobists in the imaginary list I made! (You,me,and Swertip!)

Dragon_Guy
05-11-2014, 11:15 AM

You mean, the day TV was invented?