PDA

View Full Version : Ways to Earn Free Things online.

WARMAKER
05-11-2014, 05:56 AM
Well we all sometimes feel lazy. We all sometimes wonder how to earn free things we want. Well I found a legit-quick working website that works ! they have awesome mod's in the chat that is live, and they are active! they give you tips,advice, and help to complete your goals! you can even get google play/Apple cards on it for Growtopia gems!!

instaGC.com (http://www.instagc.com/319429) was created in February 2011 and is the top rewards site that offers instant gift cards to its members. Over 100 different options are available (example of a few -> Amazon, eBay, League of Legends, Pizza Hut, Target, Walmart) that you can redeem your points for. Tons of easy offers available with new ones added daily. There are daily, weekly, and monthy offer and referral contests as well.

dptl
05-11-2014, 05:00 PM
(Ten Chars)

Boomer
05-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Wait for the "OMG THEY'RE KEYLOGGERS!"

WARMAKER
05-11-2014, 10:29 PM
Wait for the "OMG THEY'RE KEYLOGGERS!"

Well it actually works.. i got 2 10$ google play cards, got some apps.

raqk
05-11-2014, 10:33 PM
nice ref link...

Friboy8
05-11-2014, 10:48 PM
http://www.instagc.com/Friboy

PLEEZE gimme points XD

Brennanber
05-12-2014, 01:15 AM
"The scam for this site comes in when you go to actually redeem your pts. Then they lock your account and tell you that you provided false information. When you tell them that you did provide your real name, they demand your driver’s license or social security card. If you ask for a different way to prove you are real they will ignore you or be hostile and rude. If you don’t give up they will just delete your account."

posted by a user of this "legit" method

Those who dont get thrown out by a bs reason get to spend approximately 1 hour earning 1$ worth of points
(About half as much as they sell the information they have from you :) )

Anulot
05-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Well we all sometimes feel lazy. We all sometimes wonder how to earn free things we want. Well I found a legit-quick working website that works ! they have awesome mod's in the chat that is live, and they are active! they give you tips,advice, and help to complete your goals! you can even get google play/Apple cards on it for Growtopia gems!!

instaGC.com (http://www.instagc.com/319429) was created in February 2011 and is the top rewards site that offers instant gift cards to its members. Over 100 different options are available (example of a few -> Amazon, eBay, League of Legends, Pizza Hut, Target, Walmart) that you can redeem your points for. Tons of easy offers available with new ones added daily. There are daily, weekly, and monthy offer and referral contests as well.

War, I think you accidentally downloaded a keylog program :sweatdrop:

This dosent look like one of your posts, so much BG info and such. Change your password.

WARMAKER
05-14-2014, 11:23 PM
War, I think you accidentally downloaded a keylog program :sweatdrop:

This dosent look like one of your posts, so much BG info and such. Change your password.

Nah it is one of my posts, the reason there is so much Background Info. is because they make you copy and paste it to earn points. you get 25 points for posting that exact article with the link, and you are required to have a certain amount of words ABOVE the pasted paragraph also.

Anulot
05-14-2014, 11:29 PM
Nah it is one of my posts, the reason there is so much Background Info. is because they make you copy and paste it to earn points. you get 25 points for posting that exact article with the link, and you are required to have a certain amount of words ABOVE the pasted paragraph also.

Alright, no worries. I just worry about my fellow forumers :sweatdrop:

WARMAKER
05-15-2014, 02:30 AM
Alright, no worries. I just worry about my fellow forumers :sweatdrop:

Yeah. When it comes to programs like this i do my research FIRST .. i am smarter than the average person looking to download things to get other things for free.