PDA

View Full Version : 'Seth' in flames and ducks

Tifakiki7
07-25-2003, 03:21 PM
I just realised that I posted my last topic(about dink obsession) in the Funeral Quest section... hah. I'm sure that will confuse a few people. Oh yeah, one more thing. When I used to play Dink on Windows 95, there were a lot of bugs, and you could pretty much walk through the entire game, on edges of the world and such. Anyway, one time, I found the word 'SETH' spelled out in ducks or flames or something.... but on my new game... on Windows XP, I just beat the game the other day... and I never found the SETH area... Id there anyway to get to that place? Or was it just a bug I came across by accident?

redink1
07-26-2003, 02:05 PM
Hmm... the 'Seth Rules' area is near entrance to the Secret Ice Castle, which is along the west border of the Edge of the World. There is a path through the trees right below a cave.

Then when you get to the staircase, *don't* go down it, just take a right through another hidden path in the trees, and you'll find the 'Seth Rules' area.

Tifakiki7
07-27-2003, 03:00 AM
ooooh ok.. cool thanks. I got an email reply with the same info, so thanks to both of you... http://www.rtsoft.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

madgamer
08-25-2004, 11:58 PM
is there any special stuff to that place?