PDA

View Full Version : Anime addiction.

GBAGamer
05-11-2014, 10:41 PM
I have an addiction to anime. I just noticed. Its VERY serious. I didnt get any sleep so i was not mentally ready for the MCAs. And i keep procrastinating. I havent gotten work back since last week.

Due tomorrow?
More like do tomorrow. lolol

I will..."gulp' Have to take a long 'break' from anime. it will be deadly. It will be filled with tears blood and other bodily fluids.....
If i seem really not in the mood and i become cruel and mean. its not me its just that i have to endure this. :(

Noah Parmelee
05-11-2014, 10:43 PM
There is nothing wrong with looking at anime, you just need to have some self control ;)

GBAGamer
05-11-2014, 10:48 PM
There is nothing wrong with looking at anime, you just need to have some self control ;)

I tried. Its just..
Whenever I look at my crunchyroll app... Its like its calling to me 'Come Aiden...Come...Watch the new episode of No Game No Life..Your fav anime!!'

Megazork
05-11-2014, 10:51 PM
I tried. Its just..
Whenever I look at my crunchyroll app... Its like its calling to me 'Come Aiden...Come...Watch the new episode of No Game No Life..Your fav anime!!'

So you can't resist anime?

Ehhh den, dat's the problem

did you see what i did there

GBAGamer
05-11-2014, 10:54 PM
So you can't resist anime?

Ehhh den, dat's the problem

did you see what i did there

hmmmm 'squints'

Ehhh den....Ehhh den...Aiden....Ehh den

Ye i see wat u did there

Noah Parmelee
05-11-2014, 10:56 PM
I tried. Its just..

delete the app :3

GBAGamer
05-11-2014, 11:08 PM
delete the app :3

THATS LIKE TELLING ME TO DELETE MY PANTS

Noah Parmelee
05-11-2014, 11:14 PM
THATS LIKE TELLING ME TO DELETE MY PANTS

What's wrong with no pants? You really only need underpants o_o

Friboy8
05-11-2014, 11:19 PM
What's wrong with no pants? You really only need underpants o_o

Not everyone is American XD

Noah Parmelee
05-11-2014, 11:23 PM
Not everyone is American XD

No but there is Space Dandy

Warp Rat
05-11-2014, 11:31 PM
I tried. Its just..

Hey My Name is Aiden Too! Lol

Reballoo
05-11-2014, 11:34 PM
GIVE IN!!! The all mighty being that is ANIME is calling to you. Give in to the temptation.

SOUL EATER

NARUTO

POKEMON

RWBY

FAIRY TAIL

BLEACH

ONE PIECE

Rovolthro
05-12-2014, 01:11 AM
I have an addiction to anime. I just noticed. Its VERY serious. I didnt get any sleep so i was not mentally ready for the MCAs. And i keep procrastinating. I havent gotten work back since last week.

Due tomorrow?
More like do tomorrow. lolol

I will..."gulp' Have to take a long 'break' from anime. it will be deadly. It will be filled with tears blood and other bodily fluids.....
If i seem really not in the mood and i become cruel and mean. its not me its just that i have to endure this. :(

Yeah...I can't even play Growtopia cos I'm watching animes for the whole day :sweatdrop: