PDA

View Full Version : A heads up. (And a rant, sort of)

LittleSirP
05-12-2014, 03:43 AM
So. I've been banned from Deepworld. Since I got a forums account there, I introduced myself, had people greet me, until I got to the point where I said "I'm 11. Why do you ask?"
People started to contradict me and stuff saying "Underaged players are not allowed".
"Oh really? Then why are you still making a poll about how underaged players are okay if they're not even supposed to be playing in the first place?" I asked
Then Lisa, the admin, said that I wasn't breaking any rules, but they just had to ban me.
So they did, in game and the forums. Me going here might seem immature because of the fact I'm complaining like a child. But no, I'm just giving you a heads up. No underaged player should play that game because you're going to get your money wasted. I don't see why underaged players are not allowed to play that game. There isn't any prostitution, no vulgar stuff, etc. Growtopia also has that 13+ sign on the App Store. But most of the population composes of 8-12 year old players. If they were to be banned right this moment, the population will decrease by a lot.

If I could get my money back, that would be great, although they probably won't.

Liammagoo
05-12-2014, 03:46 AM
Eh, that's harsh. Sounds like they banned you for no reason then.

But Seth did say not to make worlds harassing deepworld like this :sweatdrop:

Tech
05-12-2014, 03:47 AM
1 thing, never say your age if you're in a game you can't play in if you are underaged.

LittleSirP
05-12-2014, 03:49 AM
1 thing, never say your age if you're in a game you can't play in if you are underaged.

I never did find out until I revisited the App Store again! I was stupid to skim over the rules and regulations, but seriously? You have to ban me?

raqk
05-12-2014, 03:52 AM
Nothing...

I keep trying to figure out what to write, but I guess deepworld is probably newish to making games, legal issues, etc...

LittleSirP
05-12-2014, 04:03 AM
Nvm... Ignore this post, I deleted what I said

What did you say.

Nope
05-12-2014, 04:12 AM
Daaaamn bro. That really sucks. But thats the difference of gt and deepworld.
I actually agree that the deepworld community are better than us.
Fact: I play Deepworld.

LittleSirP
05-12-2014, 04:40 AM
Daaaamn bro. That really sucks. But thats the difference of gt and deepworld.
I actually agree that the deepworld community are better than us.
Fact: I play Deepworld.

If this happens to you, wouldn't you get mad?

Christopher
05-12-2014, 05:04 AM
8-12? Where did you get that from?

LittleSirP
05-12-2014, 05:55 AM
8-12? Where did you get that from?

Experience.