PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait for 7th grade ^_^ [Quitting News...]

GBAGamer
05-13-2014, 12:58 AM
I honestly can't wait for 7th grade. It is more hard and brain working. I don't know if anybody knows this but I like a challenge. When somebody gives me a challenge to do. I'll finish it. No matter how hard it is. I used to be out of line and really Fundamental with math. I'm in 6th grade right now and in 14 days there is summer school. The reason why I made this thread is because. I was bored :V but this year I did HORRIBLE with my grade percentages a 69% D. It's not because of my knowledge of math reading or spelling. It's because I lack homework. I rarely do homework. But that's gonna change in 7th grade. You guys may seem like "Hey 7th grade isn't all cherries and cotton candy" it's gonna be challenging. But as I said before I like a challenge. Mainly because I can soak the knowledge in my head about how I crushed the challenge I did earlier :3 also I won't be on at ALL in 3 months or so. So I'm quitting in 3 months. Because. Ehh. I want to go to college. I'm not gonna do that wasting my energy on the Internet. I don't want to live on the streets. So it's school 24/7 for me. If I don't have anything else to study. I MAYBE 0.9999 CHANCE. Will probably go online. If I'm lucky. But I'll probably study while I surf the rtsoft forums. I heard that there's a honor roll for 7th or 8th grade. So I'm aiming for that as well. Even tho I don't know much about it.

~ Your one and only GBAGamer.

raqk
05-13-2014, 01:04 AM
I've always done my homework at the last second, sometimes even after it's due but I managed to slip it under the pile of homework that was in on time, and I still have all C's and B's (and 1 A!) which is good compared to my last year :/
Anyways, I'm going to miss you even though I've only ever seen you on the forums... Happy studying!

SageDeoxys
05-13-2014, 01:05 AM
I honestly can't wait for 7th grade. It is more hard and brain working. I don't know if anybody knows this but I like a challenge. When somebody gives me a challenge to do. I'll finish it. No matter how hard it is. I used to be out of line and really Fundamental with math. I'm in 6th grade right now and in 14 days there is summer school. The reason why I made this thread is because. I was bored :V but this year I did HORRIBLE with my grade percentages a 69% D. It's not because of my knowledge of math reading or spelling. It's because I lack homework. I rarely do homework. But that's gonna change in 7th grade. You guys may seem like "Hey 7th grade isn't all cherries and cotton candy" it's gonna be challenging. But as I said before I like a challenge. Mainly because I can soak the knowledge in my head about how I crushed the challenge I did earlier :3 also I won't be on at ALL in 3 months or so. So I'm quitting in 3 months. Because. Ehh. I want to go to college. I'm not gonna do that wasting my energy on the Internet. I don't want to live on the streets. So it's school 24/7 for me. If I don't have anything else to study. I MAYBE 0.9999 CHANCE. Will probably go online. If I'm lucky. But I'll probably study while I surf the rtsoft forums. I heard that there's a honor roll for 7th or 8th grade. So I'm aiming for that as well. Even tho I don't know much about it.

We shall all miss the Tater Tot, and good luck on 7th grade!
I'm currently in 7th grade myself, and I can tell you it isn't easy like getting a dirt seed, its as hard as getting a Piglet leash.
Well, hopefully we shall see you again!

Ilikecats
05-13-2014, 01:07 AM
Just wait,will high school it's hard :panic: but 9th is easy cause its your first year but,you,get a lot of homework

GBAGamer
05-13-2014, 01:07 AM
Thanks for the support guys \(//∇//)\
Can somebody explain to me what the "honor roll" is.

Megazork
05-13-2014, 01:09 AM
I'm in the 8th grade and in my opinion, is pretty easy.

Both 7th and 8th grade

You won't be that stressed if you have good work ethics I promise you

- - - Updated - - -

Well for me is when the G.P.A is about 3.5 or higher

For me the best is 4.0

raqk
05-13-2014, 01:09 AM

I think it's something about getting a 3.5 grade point average or something, at lead in my school, but I don't really know, I've never made into it.

SageDeoxys
05-13-2014, 01:10 AM
I'm in the 8th grade and in my opinion, is pretty easy.

Both 7th and 8th grade

You won't be that stressed if you have good work ethics I promise you

- - - Updated - - -

Well for me is when the G.P.A is about 3.5 or higher

For me the best is 4.0

You don't have idea how 7th grade is here in Las Vegas...

DemonBoii
05-13-2014, 01:11 AM

Wait until you get to Grade 10 :sweatdrop:

GBAGamer
05-13-2014, 01:12 AM
Also there isn't any recess in 7th and 8th grade in my school. .-.

raqk
05-13-2014, 01:13 AM
Also there isn't any recess in 7th and 8th grade in my school. .-.

We're allowed to go outside during lunch at my school, but it's not really recess.

GBAGamer
05-13-2014, 01:24 AM
My goal -

} Honor roll
} Above 80% Grade
} Turn in all homework in school year
} Pass MCAs Flawless
} Turn in all homework No late returns.
} Be smahrt

raqk
05-13-2014, 01:32 AM
My goal -

} Honor roll
} Above 80% Grade
} Turn in all homework in school year
} Pass MCAs Flawless
} Turn in all homework No late returns.
} Be smahrt

You spelt smart wrong :)

GBAGamer
05-13-2014, 01:41 AM
You spelt smart wrong :)

Well that was ironic.

BidoofJ55
05-13-2014, 01:59 AM
School is Stressing. I Cram too much cause I am too Lazy. But at the End of the Year You'll see the achievements and progress you did. I'm going to 8th Grade. Good Luck :poop:

Azazell
05-13-2014, 02:31 AM
If you want to do your homework without doing it at home this is what you should do. When I was in high school I go to school early and I copy my classmate's homework. Of course you should copy from the smartest one. My score? well let's say perfect!

Megazork
05-13-2014, 02:32 AM
If you want to do your homework without doing it at home this is what you should do. When I was in high school I go to school early and I copy my classmate's homework. Of course you should copy from the smartest one. My score? well let's say perfect!

Copying does you no good

It is easier to do it that way but benefits you lesser

Also if teachers were to catch you, the consequences would be very bad

Azazell
05-13-2014, 02:37 AM
Copying does you no good

It is easier to do it that way but benefits you lesser

Also if teachers were to catch you, the consequences would be very bad

Not in my case.. In my school Even if I would copy my classmate's homework while my teacher is present, my teacher doesn't mind me. Never got caught once! Well it's not only me that's copying someone's homework, often the whole classroom share's their homework!

Megazork
05-13-2014, 02:40 AM
Not in my case.. In my school Even if I would copy my classmate's homework while my teacher is present, my teacher doesn't mind me. Never got caught once! Well it's not only me that's copying someone's homework, often the whole classroom share's their homework!

Well in my opinion

I think work should be done to its fullest extent, no shortcuts

It just brings upon good work ethics and responsibility

Azazell
05-13-2014, 02:43 AM
Well in my opinion

I think work should be done to its fullest extent, no shortcuts

It just brings upon good work ethics and responsibility

I know that, it's just I am too lazy to do any homework. Well since I'm in college now I need to work to the fullest extent, because professors are really strict when it comes to homework and projects.

TrollerXD_122
05-13-2014, 02:47 AM
I quit playing games since I was 13. I got bored and I needed to focus on school, so far I was great. But sadly, 7th grade was a hard time for me. But, since you're bright, you might pass this. Good luck!

Potato
05-13-2014, 03:23 AM

Wow I thought you were like 15......I never knew I was older than you :)
Btw for me 7th grade was the best part of my middle school experience ;)

optimuswhat
05-13-2014, 03:29 AM
I wouldn't mind school one bit IF random homework assignments did not exist.

You know how at the very end of the day, you're writing in your Agenda or something, and your teacher suddenly announces that you have homework? And that homework just suddenly appeared? It's not a assignment you've been working on, it's a completely new assignment? Yeah, I hope I don't get those.

Fortunately, I'm almost positive Grade 7/8 and beyond, you won't get those random assignments.

SageDeoxys
05-13-2014, 04:07 AM

You know how at the very end of the day, you're writing in your Agenda or something, and your teacher suddenly announces that you have homework? And that homework just suddenly appeared? It's not a assignment you've been working on, it's a completely new assignment? Yeah, I hope I don't get those.

Fortunately, I'm almost positive Grade 7/8 and beyond, you won't get those random assignments.

Actually happens every once in a while to me...

Ghoul
05-13-2014, 04:17 AM

That's called plagiarism. If you get caught, you'll be punished very harshly.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I'm not scared at all about 7th grade. Just do your homework and you'll be good to go. One day, I had a really bad fever and couldn't go to school for 2 weeks. My grade dropped from an A to a C, but, I got it back up to an A! You can probably do the same, good luck!

LittleSirP
05-13-2014, 04:20 AM
You're incoming 7th grade? Wait... You're 12?!

PR0shadow
05-13-2014, 04:26 AM
That sounds good we,"Need to go to college to get more knowledge." Yeah your right you don't wanna live on the streets you'll go-->:crazy: and live in shoe.

Cocomonkey
05-13-2014, 04:37 AM
I'm in Year 9 and for America i think that's Grade 10. Not sure.
Years 7 & 8 are so easy, you get quite alot of homework but a little bit of assignments.

Levithan
05-13-2014, 05:54 AM

Hmm... I dunno I love school for some reason tho lol. All I know is that when you love what you're doing you get high grades lol (I love science that's why I got 99% in the final grading /nerd\ ) so love your studies! :3

My parents both work in my school [ :"( ] that's why they make me do my Homework in school which is probably stupid because it clearly says 'Homework' lol jk. So they ask me like "Isabella Louise do you have homework?" I say "Nope." then they ask my homeroom and the Homeroom says "She has Homework" so yea I have no excuse D:

So yeah I'M SO EXCITED FOR 7TH GRADE WOOHOO BECAUSE THERE WILL BE LOTSA NEW PEEPS! (and new guys) SO YEA!

Good luck with your studies~
and I wish you could still keep on playing and stuff hehe c:
~Lou :3

Edwardson97
05-13-2014, 05:57 AM
I remember 7th grade, it's a lot better then becoming a Junior.

QuitePrimula
05-13-2014, 09:45 AM

Gud luck for that man :V
I'm also grade 6, and I'm going to be grade 7 this year. First day is June 2 xD

My parents planned me to stop playing to improve the grades. There is no bad grades in my card, except the history (83, but got 85.37 average in the final score xD).

Aim high, work hard, and good luck ;3

(Besides, I'm afraid of going to Grade 7 just because bullies and stealers are everywhere ;-; )

Avenie
05-13-2014, 09:54 AM
7th grade should be quite easy :)

I wish you luck.

CarloRay
05-13-2014, 10:19 AM

Or, if you're in a country/school that has Mother Tongue and you're exempted, you can just do ALL your homework (maybe even play some games with your other non-Mother Tongue friends if there's time) in the lesson. That way, your teacher won't have to suspect you as a copycat because your answer isn't the same answers.
Hope I "helped" xD

~CarloRay :o

Moxide
05-13-2014, 01:00 PM

Hur, hur, hur, 69.

Grade 7 is easy in Canada. #almostatfinals

Boomer
05-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Relax, 7th isn't that bad. Wait till you get to highschool; THEN the fun starts!

Good luck anyway! :hat:

- - - Updated - - -

Have fun being kicked out of college AND possibly arrested!:wave:

Brys
05-13-2014, 07:27 PM

I've never copied off of anyone's work. Well, I'm only in 5th, so it's not that hard :p

GBAGamer
05-13-2014, 10:28 PM
You're incoming 7th grade? Wait... You're 12?!

Uh no I'm 14. Born 2000 April 13 dude. Hope nobody got the wrong idea.

Tech
05-13-2014, 10:30 PM

So you flunked.

GBAGamer
05-13-2014, 10:32 PM
Wow I thought you were like 15......I never knew I was older than you :)
Btw for me 7th grade was the best part of my middle school experience ;)

I'm 14. Not 11. So don't get the wrong idea.

Also in Mineasota when your 14 your qualified to get a job. Not one of those adult jobs more like those jobs like McDonald's. But. I'm a little short for my age. So im gonna wait till I'm 16 before I start working. Don't want people looking into the child labor laws.

- - - Updated - - -

So you flunked.

Not exactly. I didn't go to school for like 2 years. So the laws got in and I was shoved into school. I started in 4rth grade. But got bumped back to 3rd. So I could've been in 7th grade right now and wouldve been going to 8th.

Friboy8
05-13-2014, 10:38 PM
I'm in Year 9 and for America i think that's Grade 10. Not sure.
Years 7 & 8 are so easy, you get quite alot of homework but a little bit of assignments.

Same here :( next year = GCSE and that is gonna be tough :/
In USA idk what GCSE is called... But you need to get A*-G to pass... But lots of revision
Next year I will play ALOT less :,(

- - - Updated - - -

Also in Mineasota when your 14 your qualified to get a job. Not one of those adult jobs more like those jobs like McDonald's. But. I'm a little short for my age. So im gonna wait till I'm 16 before I start working. Don't want people looking into the child labor laws.

- - - Updated - - -

Not exactly. I didn't go to school for like 2 years. So the laws got in and I was shoved into school. I started in 4rth grade. But got bumped back to 3rd. So I could've been in 7th grade right now and wouldve been going to 8th.

So I just looked it up and grade 8 is year 9 so you are a year below me :3 I thought you were 15-16 XD

GBAGamer
05-13-2014, 11:00 PM
I'll also be going to Sex ED so that will be interesting.

Flamehound
05-14-2014, 12:52 AM

Crap school huh? Union run probably.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't sweat it if you live in the U.S., (which I think you are?) the colleges don't count the 6th and 7th grade records. They only count the 8th grade records. So yeah :l

- - - Updated - - -

Almost positive? ... Wow. Trust me you'll get these so-called "random assignments" every single day in high school and college.

King902
05-14-2014, 12:52 AM

Where i go to 7th grade is actually a piece of cake...
Well that and where i live i think we are based 40 something in learning...
Due to lack of money and what not...You know "Common Core"
Also how hard is 6th there?
Here it was quite easy because there wasnt exactly "Challenging" assignments for me...
Ive maintained a A- average in every single class..
What keeps me going is knowing that i have a bright future ahead of me!
ALSO GOOD LUCK MAY THE GODS BE WITH YOU

Flamehound
05-14-2014, 12:54 AM

Wow. Born in 2001 September 11. Going to 8th grade.

Levithan
05-14-2014, 02:28 AM

Well lol, we go to school to learn, not to cheat.
BUT FANKS FOR THE ADVICE
~Lou:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Well, same but I'm in 7th. My mum didn't want me to be 8th cuz she said that my EQ is for a 7th grader -_(\ lol
(But I think she's kinda right tho)
~Louuuuuuu

Reballoo
05-14-2014, 02:33 AM
Honor roll is great! I have made it on every year. I got the 4.0 ceremony 4 times. Aiming for a 5th for my last quarter. But honestly, just don't stress out. Too much studying can just confuse you. And you should be able to fit in Growtopia. I get all A's most of the time, and I am on Growtopia most of the time. MAKE time. Make a schedule. Getting organized is a priority. If your school has the AVID program, GET IN IT! It is the best thing ever for academics. Lastly, don't worry about being a "goody goody" or "teachers pet". Don't try to be "cool" by skipping school and all that stuff with your buddies. If anything, TRY to be a teachers pet or a goody goody. Just don't go as far as being annoying to the teacher. Get on their good side. Be the good student. Ignore what others say. Have fun, and good luck!

P.S. School administrators are NOT friendly. Don't bother with them. Best to leave them be. The principle is usually nice though.

GBAGamer
05-14-2014, 02:34 AM
Well lol, we go to school to learn, not to cheat.
BUT FANKS FOR THE ADVICE
~Lou:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Well, same but I'm in 7th. My mum didn't want me to be 8th cuz she said that my EQ is for a 7th grader -_(\ lol
(But I think she's kinda right tho)
~Louuuuuuu

My friend told me that girls are attracted to smart guys in middle/highschool. Mainly because they may be behind in class and needs somebody to help them study.
But as far as I'm concerned, they could be using them as an "extra ticket" for grades. But I already created a plan for that.

Plan A [Main Focus] redirect her to another "smart" kid in class and when her back is turned run.
Plan B Give her study books and run.
Plan C Just. GTFO.

This seems simple enough to do. I already planned for other experiences I may come across.

Reballoo
05-14-2014, 02:35 AM

Same here! High five! Except I was born march 6th.

GBAGamer
05-14-2014, 02:37 AM
Honor roll is great! I have made it on every year. I got the 4.0 ceremony 4 times. Aiming for a 5th for my last quarter. But honestly, just don't stress out. Too much studying can just confuse you. And you should be able to fit in Growtopia. I get all A's most of the time, and I am on Growtopia most of the time. MAKE time. Make a schedule. Getting organized is a priority. If your school has the AVID program, GET IN IT! It is the best thing ever for academics. Lastly, don't worry about being a "goody goody" or "teachers pet". Don't try to be "cool" by skipping school and all that stuff with your buddies. If anything, TRY to be a teachers pet or a goody goody. Just don't go as far as being annoying to the teacher. Get on their good side. Be the good student. Ignore what others say. Have fun, and good luck!

P.S. School administrators are NOT friendly. Don't bother with them. Best to leave them be. The principle is usually nice though.

Nah, that's making a generalization. Hats were a sign of disrespect in my school. But they let me wear my hat because if I didn't wear it. I wouldn't be able to focus on my education.

SageDeoxys
05-14-2014, 02:39 AM
My friend told me that girls are attracted to smart guys in middle/highschool. Mainly because they may be behind in class and needs somebody to help them study.
But as far as I'm concerned, they could be using them as an "extra ticket" for grades. But I already created a plan for that.

Plan A [Main Focus] redirect her to another "smart" kid in class and when her back is turned run.
Plan B Give her study books and run.
Plan C Just. GTFO.

This seems simple enough to do. I already planned for other experiences I may come across.

Not the case in my school, all the girls either:
A Stay with the guys who are always in detention, or have straight D's and F's.
B Be loners
C Or just do they're jobs by they own, and in my school, the girls who do that is 8.35%...

Reballoo
05-14-2014, 02:41 AM
I'll also be going to Sex ED so that will be interesting.

Not necessarily... I am in grade 7 currently, going on to grade 8 and have not had that class yet.

Brennanber
05-14-2014, 03:02 AM
Before 8th grade I thought "this algebra thing is going to be extremely difficult, I always see it in the movies!" Then became thankful to find it much easier than I thought it was going to be.

Flamehound
05-14-2014, 03:21 AM
Not necessarily... I am in grade 7 currently, going on to grade 8 and have not had that class yet.

It's not sex ed it's called health class. You will be learning about the male and female sex organs so expect a LOT of moaning and whining from the girls in your class. Expect a lot of smirking of the boys in your class.

Brennanber
05-14-2014, 03:24 AM
It's not sex ed it's called health class. You will be learning about the male and female sex organs so expect a LOT of moaning and whining from the girls in your class. Expect a lot of smirking of the boys in your class.

Both genders will be smirking some are just better at hiding it

Megazork
05-14-2014, 03:27 AM
Both genders will be smirking some are just better at hiding it

Lol I remember this one guy cracked up really hard and was sent outside

His voice could still be heard laughing outside

Maryjane
05-14-2014, 05:02 AM
I'm not sure if your trolling or not...

Anyways 7th grade is scary here. Some people will act completely jerky(its a word I made) to you.
Then there's sex ED.
Oh god the amount of things you'll see. Besides I've been told 7th grade is easy.

Senpai
05-14-2014, 12:25 PM

Noticed!
Anyways if you've reached 9th grade, that's when the fun starts.
Don't also forget to notice your Kohais/Lower grade levels.
Here35279.
You made me officially notice you

LittleSirP
05-14-2014, 03:20 PM
I'm also going to go to the 7th grade in about a month. We just enrolled, bought my enormous books, and starting really early. Also we already had Sex ED a year ago, 5th grade, and most were laughing at how the... I might get banned. Never mind. We took things really well actually, but I got really weirded out by the... I might get banned. Sex ED will continue on and on until we graduate. We were just given fractions of the big idea.

Also... MaryJane...
You said "besides I've been told 7th grade is easy." So you cannot be older than 15 years old.
Hm... I have had a REALLY powerful gut feel that you're 11 or 12 when I met you. Perhaps this is true. Is it not Mary?

Maryjane
05-14-2014, 05:14 PM
I'm also going to go to the 7th grade in about a month. We just enrolled, bought my enormous books, and starting really early. Also we already had Sex ED a year ago, 5th grade, and most were laughing at how the... I might get banned. Never mind. We took things really well actually, but I got really weirded out by the... I might get banned. Sex ED will continue on and on until we graduate. We were just given fractions of the big idea.

Also... MaryJane...
You said "besides I've been told 7th grade is easy." So you cannot be older than 15 years old.
Hm... I have had a REALLY powerful gut feel that you're 11 or 12 when I met you. Perhaps this is true. Is it not Mary?

OAJSOASJaaodkodkaokdo YOU FOUND OUT Ojdoaoasfkofkasdadlapdslapsdlspdadsds

I hate you.

Anyways... I still think this is a troll because GBAGamer told me his real age by accident once. :P
I'll remember it 5ever.

LittleSirP
05-14-2014, 05:17 PM

OAJSOASJaaodkodkaokdo YOU FOUND OUT Ojdoaoasfkofkasdadlapdslapsdlspdadsds

I hate you.

Anyways... I still think this is a troll because GBAGamer told me his real age by accident once. :P
I'll remember it 5ever.

I knew it. FINALLY. I HAVE SOLVED THE CASE SINCE THE VERY BIGGINING OF THYME!
I am so happy right now I wanna jump off my bed and dance. But I can't, it's one in the morning.

Friboy8
05-14-2014, 05:18 PM
Noticed!
Anyways if you've reached 9th grade, that's when the fun starts.
Don't also forget to notice your Kohais/Lower grade levels.
Here35279.
You made me officially notice you

Cool a notice list! Me and Gba :) I feel honored :3

Maryjane
05-14-2014, 05:39 PM
Reminds me of L and Light in death note,

First we have no idea who this "maryjane" is

Then we discover the Username

Then we discover that she must be under the 15

AND she said she had a webkinz 10 years ago and having a webkinz during a span of less then 3 years is nearly impossible

So 10 years = about 8-12 years ago now she says she has been told 7th grade is easy so for safety 10-15 years old

10 years old = 10-8= 2 years old when she had a webkinz -nearly impossible
11 years old = 3 years old or younger when she had a webkinz -nearly impossible
12 years old = 4 years old or younger when she had a webkinz -possibility
13 years old = 5 years old or younger when she had a webkinz -possibility
14 years old = 6 years old or younger when she had a webkinz -possibility
15 years old = 7 years old or younger when she had a webkinz -possibility

So she could be ranging from 12-15 years old

I opened mai dad's computer and made a webkinz account .__________. in my dad's laptop.

Dont ask.

Boomer
05-14-2014, 06:35 PM
I opened mai dad's computer and made a webkinz account .__________. in my dad's laptop.

Dont ask.

What! did you have a laptop with you while still inside your mom???

PURPLE585
05-14-2014, 07:39 PM
We're in the same boat.

Er, grade-wise.

RedNarwhal
05-14-2014, 10:19 PM
I don't think you need to quit.. Haha but I guess you can.. I'm in 7th grade and in Honors Math class and I can still keep a grade A, all my grades are A's except for one which is a C but it's band so yeah haha. Just know it's possible to keep playing , but quitting may help others more than me so good luck in 7th Grade :D

WARMAKER
05-14-2014, 11:26 PM
Am I the only one here who gets scolded if I get a B- ? .___.

Potato
05-15-2014, 01:29 AM

Well for Gpa I get scolded If I dont get an A so....yeah

LittleSirP
05-15-2014, 02:57 AM

Nope, my mom would release the Krakens on me if I get a C.

PotatoMarco
05-16-2014, 01:36 AM
We were born on the same day ._.

Warp Rat
05-16-2014, 01:37 AM
Good bye GBASpammer!

NinjaPRO
05-16-2014, 01:39 AM
Grade 7 was easy. Just wait until you're in high school. Then you got to pay attention.

GBAGamer
05-16-2014, 01:50 AM
Good bye GBASpammer!

You're not funny. -.-

Disaster
05-16-2014, 01:53 AM

Honor Roll is when a student get A,B's

lolgal96
05-16-2014, 02:01 AM
I'm in 7th grade and it's poop. At my old school, we were coddled and treated like small children up until seventh grade started middle school, then they're like "OH y'all are 12/13 now. Youse guys can take care of yourselves" and they weren't nice anymore. I then moved to a larger school. And man, I hate algebra with a burning passion. It is a big switch from grade 6, I agree. I'm starting 8th in September e.e

lolgal96
05-16-2014, 09:25 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even 13 yet and I'm a grade ahead of you. Well you did say you got held back for a few years soo....

Azazell
05-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Relax, 7th isn't that bad. Wait till you get to highschool; THEN the fun starts!

Good luck anyway! :hat:

- - - Updated - - -

Nope! That happened during my high-school days.

LittleSirP
05-18-2014, 11:37 AM
I'm incoming 7th grade and we are starting ALGEBRA! YIPPPEEEEEH!

lolgal96
05-18-2014, 03:04 PM

You will hate your life when you start Algebra, trust me. I hate it.

Potato
05-18-2014, 07:44 PM
You will hate your life when you start Algebra, trust me. I hate it.

I took algerbra in 8th grade (this year) Its kind of challenging but its not bad.
The only bad part for me was that I hate graphs and in Algerbra you have Graphing almost everywhere :sweatdrop:

abram123
05-18-2014, 07:49 PM
7th grade was easy.

minha1234
05-18-2014, 09:52 PM

My parents would be disappointed at an A- ~ B+ , aha..

Anyway, strange, someone I know is 14 and is in 9th grade, going into 10th. (Their birthday hasn't passed though)

Good bye, I guess.

Cyanogen
05-18-2014, 09:56 PM
Erm.. 7th, 8th and 9th grade aren't challenging at all.. I never do homework but usually get A-B in homework.
Usually A's though.

Boomred98732
05-22-2014, 05:17 PM
I used to be a student like you,until I took an ruler onto the knee (Much fails such boring so stupid) (Lol just a joke not real)

knightslax2
05-24-2014, 03:21 AM

I just finished 7th grade.

HINT HINT... get a hot and smart gf

Maryjane
05-24-2014, 03:46 AM

Nub I started algebra when I was 10 (but stopped cuz changed schools) and then 12.

ITS HARD AS ROCK. DONT BE HAPPY.

Boomred98732
05-24-2014, 10:37 AM
Most of forumers in here are grade 7th isn't it?