PDA

View Full Version : Everyday Usuals

King902
05-14-2014, 12:46 AM
Every day someone walks out and trips
Every day someone brushes there teeth, and accidentally make their teeth bleed!
Say something ridiculously funny or crazy about every day things!

SageDeoxys
05-14-2014, 12:50 AM
I get picked at for being the most normal kid at school.
#NORMALISNORMAL

Warp Rat
05-14-2014, 12:52 AM
Every day someone walks out and trips
Every day someone brushes there teeth, and accidentally make their teeth bleed!
Say something ridiculously funny or crazy about every day things!

Lol I'm pretty sure teeth don't bleed. I know that gums, lips, and tongues do though.

- - - Updated - - -

I get picked at for being the most normal kid at school.
#NORMALISNORMAL

You're not normal because you like Deoxys. Lol Normal People don't like Deoxys.

King902
05-14-2014, 12:53 AM
Every day a WARP RAT HAS TO MAKE ME CRY WHY WHY YOU GOT TO DO THIS TO ME

SageDeoxys
05-14-2014, 12:54 AM
Lol I'm pretty sure teeth don't bleed. I know that gums, lips, and tongues do though.

- - - Updated - - -

You're not normal because you like Deoxys. Lol Normal People don't like Deoxys.

Never said I was the most normal person in the world, just the most normal person in my school.
Wait a second, you're making fun of Deoxys?

King902
05-14-2014, 12:55 AM
Everyday wherever i look there is anger...Depression...Destruction....And a WARP RAT

Warp Rat
05-14-2014, 12:56 AM
Everyday wherever i look there is anger...Depression...Destruction....And a WARP RAT

LOL. I love you king.

King902
05-14-2014, 12:56 AM
Every day i am loved by WARP RAT

Flamehound
05-14-2014, 12:57 AM
We gotta call in Attack, Defense and Speed Form in here Bro!!! It's getting heated up in here. (BTW Deoxy is making a reappearance in the upcoming game, Omega Red Pokemon)

SageDeoxys
05-14-2014, 12:59 AM
We gotta call in Attack, Defense and Speed Form in here Bro!!! It's getting heated up in here. (BTW Deoxy is making a reappearance in the upcoming game, Omega Red Pokemon)

Yes, I am aware of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, I even made a thread about it here in the RtSoft tavern (which everyone ignored). If I dont't receive a Mega evolution, I will personally Psycho Boost the cr** out of Gamefreak.
JK

King902
05-14-2014, 12:59 AM
Thanks for the POKE INFO OF THE DAY
Anyways everyday there is a guy(Not sYing names) WHO CHANGES THE TOPIC INTO POKEMON

SageDeoxys
05-14-2014, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the POKE INFO OF THE DAY
Anyways everyday there is a guy(Not sYing names) WHO CHANGES THE TOPIC INTO POKEMON

Usually me :whistling:

Flamehound
05-14-2014, 01:02 AM
One more thing Deoxys is actually an abbreviation of DNA (Deoxyribonucliec acid) So basically, DNA is a nucleic acid right? It codes everything that is biological. It is an extensive yarn of data that makes what we are right now. SO since Deoxy is believed to have fallen from a meteorite, and its extremely distinct DNA structure like base, it is called Deoxy.

SageDeoxys
05-14-2014, 01:04 AM
One more thing Deoxys is actually an abbreviation of DNA (Deoxyribonucliec acid) So basically, DNA is a nucleic acid right? It codes everything that is biological. It is an extensive yarn of data that makes what we are right now. SO since Deoxy is believed to have fallen from a meteorite, and its extremely distinct DNA structure like base, it is called Deoxy.

You seriously thought I didn't know about myself?
U mak me cri evry tim

Flamehound
05-14-2014, 01:06 AM
Well bet you didn't know there was a Mew 3...

SageDeoxys
05-14-2014, 01:09 AM
Well bet you didn't know there was a Mew 3...

Because there isnt, and most probably won't be a MewThree, maybe your confused with Mega Mewtwo X/Y

Flamehound
05-14-2014, 01:10 AM
MewThree confirmed Dragon / Physic type pokemon confirmed in Omega Red.

Warp Rat
05-14-2014, 01:11 AM
Because there isnt, and most probably won't be a MewThree, maybe your confused with Mega Mewtwo X/Y

Agreed. MewThree is the stupidest name in the world. Just because they made a Mewtwo doesn't mean there will be a MewThree.

SageDeoxys
05-14-2014, 01:16 AM
Agreed. MewThree is the stupidest name in the world. Just because they made a Mewtwo doesn't mean there will be a MewThree.

Yup, I mean, why add ANOTHER clone? It would mess up the whole Kanto storyline, and maybe Pokémon history, AND would probably be WAY too over powered.

P.S.
500TH POST FOR THE WIN

- - - Updated - - -

MewThree confirmed Dragon / Physic type pokemon confirmed in Omega Red.

Well, wherever you got this information, those guys fooled you.
Adding a new legendary to a remake is not a thing, sir.

Anulot
05-14-2014, 01:46 AM

Its about time deoxys gets the respect he deserves. I don't have a 3DS though, and don't plan on getting one. :(

SageDeoxys
05-14-2014, 01:48 AM
Its about time Deoxys gets the respect he deserves. I don't have a 3DS though, and don't plan on getting one. :(

Y u no halp meh be popular D: