PDA

View Full Version : Whts with dis omega and alpha

LordofEarth
05-14-2014, 01:13 AM
Have nobody learned buy a gba and buy pokemon ruby end of story 80% off pokemon ruby and saphire

SageDeoxys
05-14-2014, 01:18 AM
Have nobody learned buy a gba and buy pokemon ruby end of story 80% off pokemon ruby and saphire

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be in 3D, have Pokémon from other regions to capture (probably) and, it will include new Mega Evolutions (probably including Mega Deoxys, Mega Groudon, Mega Kyogre, Mega Rayquaza, etc), so I find this thread invalid.

Warp Rat
05-14-2014, 01:20 AM
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be in 3D, have Pokémon from other regions to capture (probably) and, it will include new Mega Evolutions (probably including Mega Deoxys, Mega Groudon, Mega Kyogre, Mega Rayquaza, etc), so I find this thread invalid.

Okay, what system/handhelds will it be on? 3DS? Wii U? I'm also guessing Mew , Lugia , Ho-oh , Entei , Raikou , And the other water type pokemon of that trio.

SageDeoxys
05-14-2014, 01:35 AM
Okay, what system/handhelds will it be on? 3DS? Wii U? I'm also guessing Mew , Lugia , Ho-oh , Entei , Raikou , And the other water type pokemon of that trio.

Game console*
I'm pretty sure its exclusive for 3DS, but I might be wrong.

optimuswhat
05-14-2014, 02:08 AM
Game console*
I'm pretty sure its exclusive for 3DS, but I might be wrong.

It is.
When was the last time a Pokemon game (like this) was released on a console?
Man, consoles so lonely ;-;

Warp Rat
05-14-2014, 02:09 AM
It is.
When was the last time a Pokemon game (like this) was released on a console?
Man, consoles so lonely ;-;

Not really, Consoles have more games then handhelds anyday lol.

optimuswhat
05-14-2014, 02:13 AM
Not really, Consoles have more games then handhelds anyday lol.

All they got was Snap, Stadium, that Wii Stadium game, and some spinoffs. Never a "real" Pokemon game.

And why would you buy an outdated version of a upcoming game that has new things?
Sure, the older versions are "classic", but thinking from a more profitable view, it would be much better to get the newer version, instead of a old, dusty, possibly defective version.

SageDeoxys
05-14-2014, 02:35 AM
All they got was Snap, Stadium, that Wii Stadium game, and some spinoffs. Never a "real" Pokemon game.

And why would you buy an outdated version of a upcoming game that has new things?
Sure, the older versions are "classic", but thinking from a more profitable view, it would be much better to get the newer version, instead of a old, dusty, possibly defective version.

That may include Mega Deoxys...