PDA

View Full Version : Help. Me.

LittleSirP
05-17-2014, 04:25 PM
I can't sleep! It's almost 1 in the morning, my eyes are tired, but my mind and body doesn't wanna sleep yet. What should I do?!

Relog
05-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Peanutbutterjelly

KillaFlameForumAccount
05-17-2014, 04:27 PM
I can't sleep! It's almost 1 in the morning, my eyes are tired, but my mind and body doesn't wanna sleep yet. What should I do?!

Did you have a energy drink or coffee earlier in the evening?

SageDeoxys
05-17-2014, 04:28 PM
Drink chamomile tea, really works.

LittleSirP
05-17-2014, 04:42 PM
Did you have a energy drink or coffee earlier in the evening?

I had cherry coke, Milk, Nyogi, Half a jug of lemonade all throughout the day.

Brys
05-17-2014, 04:44 PM

Take some drowsy medicine!

Tech
05-17-2014, 04:49 PM
Become a Snorlax.

KillaFlameForumAccount
05-17-2014, 04:54 PM
I had cherry coke, Milk, Nyogi, Half a jug of lemonade all throughout the day.

Cherry coke and the lemonade may not seem powerful to stop you sleeping, but can increase your brain activity, which makes you wanna do stuff.

So I suggest just exercise yourself out.
Do a lot of star jumps or anything that will take a lot of energy.

Moxide
05-17-2014, 05:09 PM

I often have days when I can't sleep. I just lie in bed until 4 AM, when I start reading. You'll be able to sleep well at the end of this day, doe.

Dodo Wizard
05-18-2014, 03:46 AM
I usually stay up till 2, just because I can't sleep. Although, I'm pretty tired today. Think I'll get to sleep around 12:30.

GummiBear64
05-18-2014, 03:57 AM
Sleep paralysis. 'Nuff said.

Lie on your back shut your eyes and don't move at all. After a while you should hear noises. When you hear noises, you have the choice of opening your eyes or not. If you open your eyes, enjoy the fright.
This is also known as hallucinating at night. Trust me, it is scary.

LittleSirP
05-18-2014, 04:09 AM
Sleep paralysis. 'Nuff said.

Lie on your back shut your eyes and don't move at all. After a while you should hear noises. When you hear noises, you have the choice of opening your eyes or not. If you open your eyes, enjoy the fright.
This is also known as hallucinating at night. Trust me, it is scary.

Well, that's what I used to do as a kid. I'd set the air con in front of my feet and wrap the blanket around my eyes.
Then I get the feeling that someone's watching me, then yeah, I get to sleep.
But no, that didn't work.

Lunarfrost
05-18-2014, 03:50 PM
Relax, Little. For your time it's not even 12:00 am yet. So, don't worry. I go to sleep at 1:00 am - 2:00 am just watching Dragon Ball episodes lol.

I suggest doing something like exercising. Try to do as many jumping jacks as you can WITHOUT ANY COOLING SYSTEM ON. If you're beginning to get really tired, stop. If you're getting drenched, STOP. Even if you have SOME sweat pouring down, STOP. You really don't want to take a shower in the middle of the night, I swear. So exercise for a bit and read a book or something, perhaps a book you find really interesting. Drink some milk/water cold or hot, it doesn't matter, hot burns me awake and in my opinion, just drink cool water. Like water in the refrigerator that's taken a few minutes to stay in.

Now after drinking, lie down in your bed and read the book. Eventually you'll probably fall asleep.

... With a book, yes. Don't blame me if you wake up drooling on the book. This method totally works for me (usually happens while I accidentally fall asleep reading fanfiction on my iPad). However, I will not force you to try it so if you do, I am not responsible for the results.

I usually go to sleep listening to, like, my iPod while daydreaming (or should I say nightdreaming? ;)) and I, for one, fall asleep usually unwillingly because I seriously did not want to end my daydream.

In fact, I'm going to do that right now.

... After watching an episode of Dragon Ball Z, of course.

LittleSirP
05-18-2014, 04:09 PM
Relax, Little. For your time it's not even 12:00 am yet. So, don't worry. I go to sleep at 1:00 am - 2:00 am just watching Dragon Ball episodes lol.

I suggest doing something like exercising. Try to do as many jumping jacks as you can WITHOUT ANY COOLING SYSTEM ON. If you're beginning to get really tired, stop. If you're getting drenched, STOP. Even if you have SOME sweat pouring down, STOP. You really don't want to take a shower in the middle of the night, I swear. So exercise for a bit and read a book or something, perhaps a book you find really interesting. Drink some milk/water cold or hot, it doesn't matter, hot burns me awake and in my opinion, just drink cool water. Like water in the refrigerator that's taken a few minutes to stay in.

Now after drinking, lie down in your bed and read the book. Eventually you'll probably fall asleep.

... With a book, yes. Don't blame me if you wake up drooling on the book. This method totally works for me (usually happens while I accidentally fall asleep reading fanfiction on my iPad). However, I will not force you to try it so if you do, I am not responsible for the results.

I usually go to sleep listening to, like, my iPod while daydreaming (or should I say nightdreaming? ;)) and I, for one, fall asleep usually unwillingly because I seriously did not want to end my daydream.

In fact, I'm going to do that right now.

... After watching an episode of Dragon Ball Z, of course.

I think I'm loosing interest in Allegiant. I already know the ending, but that didn't change anything though.
I wanna stop because it's so sad... Anyway, I'm in my room, barely have wifi, and I have to shut my lights and put blankets on whenever my mom checks on me. Wait... Fanfics? Of what...?

KenDu
05-18-2014, 04:14 PM
Try blinking your eyes for a minute or read some books, or your notes that is very effective for me :]

Anulot
05-18-2014, 04:32 PM
When I get tired... I listen to this. It relaxes me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qp-ypYp6rQ

If not, tea really can help. Or you can try the classic counting, I figure this reply is a bit late, as you most likely have been to sleep already... But maybe this can help others.

LittleSirP
05-18-2014, 04:54 PM
When I get tired... I listen to this. It relaxes me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qp-ypYp6rQ

If not, tea really can help. Or you can try the classic counting, I figure this reply is a bit late, as you most likely have been to sleep already... But maybe this can help others.

Not really, it's 1 right now. And I tried the tea thing, it was so hot, it woke me up. ._.