PDA

View Full Version : Iv'e found a great game just like Gt

EasykGT
05-18-2014, 05:00 AM
yep ive found a cool game just like Gt, so if u want to try it out than its called DeepWorld, plus its free :D

Robespierre
05-18-2014, 06:48 AM
Us growtopians don't speak of "that" game.

optimuswhat
05-18-2014, 06:52 AM
Lets pretend this thread doesn't exist.
Just back away nice and slowly.

SageDeoxys
05-18-2014, 06:59 AM
No one must know of this, delete all evidence possible :ninja:

Jw Teoh
05-18-2014, 07:08 AM
I played that game before but i cannot earn crowns and I will never pay for that game

LittleSirP
05-18-2014, 07:14 AM
... Don't ever speak of this again...

They banned me because I was under aged, which is totally preposterous.
I never broke any rules, and I'm turning 12 this year, so...
Also, that's just the freemium account. If you want a premium one, you have to buy it.
I played this game for so long now, and they haven't banned me then, then why now?!

That game will eat your money, so don't waste time on it.

LordofEarth
05-18-2014, 02:18 PM
Preposterous game they made me pay 10 dollars for creating a world and I gave 99990 rares for a beta item they said omg skeemer UHHH plz report he no ledgit

AlyMky
05-18-2014, 02:20 PM
Your so rude, because you are making us play another game then growtopia ? if u have a new game then play it alone

LittleSirP
05-18-2014, 02:25 PM
Your so rude, because you are making us play another game then growtopia ? if u have a new game then play it alone

No... He's just suggesting to play it.

"Because you are making us play another game then growtopia?"
You sound like an obsessed Growtopian that will kill and destroy everything that opposes a threat to the game. Take a break for a week, and be open minded.

PotatoMarco
05-18-2014, 02:30 PM
Idk how to react to the reactions xD
I tried the game, it gave me a free gun and sledgehammer! Yay!
It was fun but I cant understand anything else so I stopped playing.
But one day, I shall learn.

LittleSirP
05-18-2014, 02:33 PM
Idk how to react to the reactions xD
I tried the game, it gave me a free gun and sledgehammer! Yay!
It was fun but I cant understand anything else so I stopped playing.
But one day, I shall learn.

If you're 13 or below, LEAVE AND ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY!

PotatoMarco
05-18-2014, 02:35 PM
If you're 13 or below, LEAVE AND ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY!

xD
Did you use real money there?
( I never pay real money for in game currencies. )
( My sister used like 2000+ pesos for a smurf farming game or smth and my mom was so mad)

Lunarfrost
05-18-2014, 02:35 PM
No sir. NO NO NO. Back away slowly WHILE YOU STILL CAN!! Deepworldians have declared war upon us. http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/1079/growtopia-sucks-and-deepworld-is-awesome-here-s-why

So, please... NOT DEEPWORLD.

Just sit down, grab some popcorn, watch the Dragon Ball Special: Bardock, Father of Goku and BACK AWAY FROM DEEPWORLD.

LittleSirP
05-18-2014, 02:38 PM
xD
( My sister used like 2000+ pesos for a smurf farming game or smth and my mom was so mad)

I guess you're in freemium. You have to buy a premium account to be able to actually enjoy the game.
It's 5 dollars just for an account, so...
And some people there are really mean...

Avenie
xD

Please clear your message box (sorry for offtopic).

Anulot
Why cant we be freinds with deepworld? Were both sandbox MMO's. Anyways, Seth, and the developer of DeepWorld have both said lets leave this war at peace, how about we actually listen to them?

#EndThisWar #WhyCantWeBeFreinds

Lunarfrost
05-18-2014, 02:45 PM
Why cant we be freinds with deepworld? Were both sandbox MMO's. Anyways, Seth, and the developer of DeepWorld have both said lets leave this war at peace, how about we actually listen to them?

#EndThisWar #WhyCantWeBeFreinds

Why cant we be friends? Oh right. Its the internet.

I wanna leave this war at peace, too. BUT THE DEEPWORLDIANS HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS :0

jks kkkk

LittleSirP
05-18-2014, 02:49 PM
We aren't waging war, we're just sharing our opinions on the game.

EasykGT
05-18-2014, 02:59 PM

Your the one who's being the rude person :/
I'm just suggesting it jeez

- - - Updated - - -

They have banned me becouse I'm under 13, but I'm turning 13 next month.
This game isn't a very good game :/.
I'm sorry I've posting this thread at first. the game just looked cool and I thought this game would be great but it's not

OfficalSuperMario20
05-18-2014, 03:13 PM
A user on that page is trying to get people who play BOTH to put thier Growtopian accounts on a hack website that we all know is fake. So we cant defend ourselfs? Its kinda like the "American Revolution"?, Growtopian Revolution? XD

InstaRabbit
05-19-2014, 08:12 AM
A user on that page is trying to get people who play BOTH to put thier Growtopian accounts on a hack website that we all know is fake. So we cant defend ourselfs? Its kinda like the "American Revolution"?, Growtopian Revolution? XD
I don't even know what you're talking about...

yep ive found a cool game just like Gt, so if u want to try it out than its called DeepWorld, plus its free :D

0MG EASYK IS A TRAIT0R SH00T HIM D0WN!!!111

optimuswhat
05-19-2014, 07:59 PM
I found an old forum thread on their site.
Believe it or not, someone linked to a hack site, and the admins didn't do anything to remove it.

Now, I admit, Growtopia is a freemium game, but what made it unique was that it wasn't as freemium as Deepworld, which forces you to pay $5 to enjoy the full experience. Growtopia is different, in which the full experience is given to you, but you've gotta earn it (which is a pain).

In Growtopia, you can earn locks at a fast/medium rate (depends on quantity and what you're farming), but in Deepworld, to lock something for yourself, you've gotta pay real money to get them.

Judging from a point where I'd save the most money, Growtopia is the way to go.

Deepworld won't be as big as games like Terraria or Minecraft because the developers are too greedy. Growtopia? Not a chance, but it's a better chance than Deepworld.

Dodo Wizard
05-19-2014, 08:08 PM
EasykGT is a traitor! Everyone ignore him forevar! Anyone who tries to speak with him shall be hung for treason!