PDA

View Full Version : how to root my android?

Sir.Z
05-18-2014, 05:14 PM
i have a android phone its on version 2.3.6 and i was wondering if anyone can tell me how to ''root'' it?
i don't really want to use my computer because it's having trouble downloading things so,
can anyone reply with a link or a tutorial on how to root my android phone?

Moxide
05-18-2014, 07:30 PM
i have a android phone its on version 2.3.6 and i was wondering if anyone can tell me how to ''root'' it?
i don't really want to use my computer because it's having trouble downloading things so,

http://androidforums.com/admire-all-things-root/452614-samsung-admire-all-things-root-guide-updated-2-oct-2013-a.html

Eyedea
05-18-2014, 09:35 PM

Every android phone has a different way to root. Unlike ios its not a one click program for all devices.

Cyanogen
05-18-2014, 10:11 PM
Every android phone has a different way to root. Unlike ios its not a one click program for all devices.

iOS isn't a "one click program for all devices". Each Jailbreak program will support different devices, not all.

Anyways, before you root, you'll want to know more about it. The last thing you want is a bricked phone. Which can occur if you flash the wrong file, delete something important or unlock the bootloader incorrectly (if it is not already unlocked).

Learn all about it, and how to fix it up if something goes wrong BEFORE you root it.