PDA

View Full Version : MY friend thinks her sister is an idiot . This is what i told her:

Minecraftpee
05-19-2014, 02:08 AM
My friend thinks her sis is an idiot because his phone has her on it and she think its hers! She is only 4! (some of rhe things He Said : STOP DOING THAT!)

Disaster
05-19-2014, 02:12 AM
My friend thinks her sis is an idiot because his phone has her on it and she think its hers! She is only 4! (some of rhe things He Said : STOP DOING THAT!)

Yes, he shouldn't talk to his sister like that. Friends come and go, family stays with you forever even if they are the meanest people on the planet still they are family.

Minecraftpee
05-19-2014, 02:38 AM
Yes, he shouldn't talk to his sister like that. Friends come and go, family stays with you forever even if they are the meanest people on the planet still they are family.

Lolz I just realized i Accsidedentally pressed No instead of yes XD

Eyedea
05-19-2014, 07:32 AM

Soooo? Why are you posting your friends stuff here? I dont think he would appreciate it if he found out
Plus they're siblings, this is normal for some people because pretty sure he doesnt mean that and is just saying it out of anger at the moment.

Dodo Wizard
05-19-2014, 07:51 PM
I call my little brother all kinds of stuff. It's normal for siblings to tear at each other's throats.
It's not mean at all.