PDA

View Full Version : Discussion time-Movies

Timewarper
05-19-2014, 01:01 PM
What is the best movie you ever seen? And why was it the best you have ever seen? Come shares your favorite movies with the community.

My favorite movie would have to be that new Godzilla movie. It follows the story of a soldier trying to survive nature's greatest force...GODZILLA! The beginning was very slow, however it was also exciting when the monsters raised from their hiding spots. It is a very action pumped movie...so if you can't handle awesomeness...don't see it. Not to mention how much I love godzilla's roar, it just feels so normal to hear it! I would rate this movie a 10.

If you known godzilla when it was old styled, then this spoiler isn't anything to you

Godzilla is the king of the monsters, and no, he isn't evil. He doesn't destroy buildings. He only comes out to deal with the monsters causing havoc. (They originated from monster island)

Disaster
05-19-2014, 01:03 PM
What is the best movie you ever seen? And why was it the best you have ever seen? Come shares your favorite movies with the community.

My favorite movie would have to be that new Godzilla movie. It follows the story of a soldier trying to survive nature's greatest force...GODZILLA! The beginning was very slow, however it was also exciting when the monsters raised from their hiding spots. It is a very action pumped movie...so if you can't handle awesomeness...don't see it. Not to mention how much I love godzilla's roar, it just feels so normal to hear it! I would rate this movie a 10.

If you known godzilla when it was old styled, then this spoiler isn't anything to you

Godzilla is the king of the monsters, and no, he isn't evil. He doesn't destroy buildings. He only comes out to deal with the monsters causing havoc. (They originated from monster island)

Transformers 3

Planning to see (new) Godzilla and Transformers 4 (comes out next month) on my birthday

Fav Christmas Movie as a kid: Jack Frost (not animated)

Timewarper
05-19-2014, 01:06 PM
I loved godzilla so much I have a 20 track playlist of the soundtrack :whistling:

Disaster
05-19-2014, 01:07 PM
I loved godzilla so much I have a 20 track playlist of the soundtrack :whistling:

Have you seen the trailer it's silly all they have is a guy screaming and Godzilla roaring that's literally it...

Timewarper
05-19-2014, 01:25 PM
Have you seen the trailer it's silly all they have is a guy screaming and Godzilla roaring that's literally it...

Have you seen godzilla? No, so you cannot make assumptions. Nor do you realize godzilla is about well..godzilla. The new one is about a military guy.

SageDeoxys
05-20-2014, 12:02 AM
Mine is Pokémon heroes: Latios and Latios.
Come on with the hate, I'll stand it all.

Toaster
05-20-2014, 12:45 AM
The best movie I have seen lately is probably "Wolf of Wall Street".

What can I say about that movie?

<>SPOILER<> Don't know how to put it. :/

The movie was amazing, I suggest watching it but it's rated R. In simple words this movie is based off of stocks and scams more or less. Leonardo DiCaprio (Antagonist) who was a stock-broker for this major company on Wall Street soon ran out of business. With him losing his job he finds another company not as big, but they are also with the stocks. The difference between this company than the other is that that company he works for now, sells penny stocks. He then convinces people to buy thousands of dollars worth of penny stocks. Later on he than starts his own company with his friends and expands onto it becoming a a millionaire within a few years.

PS: There is a lot of nudity, uses of drugs, violence and profanity. Watch at your risk.