PDA

View Full Version : RTsoft Screen Recorder?

Boomer
05-20-2014, 03:40 PM
Should Seth and/or Hamumu make a screen recorder?

All of us iOS users need a recorder if we want to make videos, and with the VOTW, more and more people are going to try and make videos. Also, if someone uses the RT recorder and gets VOTW, maybe he gets an extra bonus to his prize?

Kaoru
05-20-2014, 08:15 PM

All of us iOS users need a recorder if we want to make videos, and with the VOTW, more and more people are going to try and make videos. Also, if someone uses the RT recorder and gets VOTW, maybe he gets an extra bonus to his prize?

I agree 100%
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░ ░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░ ░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░ ░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░ ░░░░░░
███████▄▄█░░░░░█ ████▄░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░ ░░░█░░
██████▀░░░░▀▀███ ██▀░░░░
Except for the special prize part. The screen recorder should just be so everyone can have a chance to get VOTW.

CookiePlays
05-20-2014, 08:16 PM
I think this is a awesome idea because usually iOS players want to make videos but can't since there is no screen recorders in the App Store. Keep the awesome ideas up! :)

Boomer
05-20-2014, 09:01 PM
I agree 100%
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░ ░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░ ░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░ ░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░ ░░░░░░
███████▄▄█░░░░░█ ████▄░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░ ░░░█░░
██████▀░░░░▀▀███ ██▀░░░░
Except for the special prize part. The screen recorder should just be so everyone can have a chance to get VOTW.

True, just a thought.

SageDeoxys
05-20-2014, 10:58 PM
Who the heck voted for no...

EasykGT
05-20-2014, 11:02 PM

Omg best idea i would of ever heard yet :hat:
i really hope seth gets a chance to put that in

Eyedea
05-21-2014, 01:08 AM

I can imagine how laggy it would be if they did.

Shredder2600
05-21-2014, 01:51 AM
Most of the users are on mobile devices, and many of those devices are iOS. I'm sure that many of the people who play Growtopia are at an age range at which they wouldn't know how to jailbreak, which is required to download a screen recorder on iOS. Also, if they were to make one anyways (on Cydia) that definitely won't win you any points with Apple.

Boomred98732
05-22-2014, 12:38 PM
This thread is about to be involving in a idea/suggestions thread .-.

Boomer
05-22-2014, 05:44 PM
This thread is about to be involving in a idea/suggestions thread .-.

Ah, but its not specifically about GT. It could be used for Tanked or Angry Birds as well.

LeoVal
05-22-2014, 05:50 PM
YES , I AGREEEEE