PDA

View Full Version : True but scary fact about the moon and earth

Ilikecats
05-21-2014, 02:34 AM
Each year the moon moves farther away from earth when the moon is gone the earths balance will be thrown out of whack like snow in the summer. Ik some of u wont believe me but this is true but it wont happen for a long time

raqk
05-21-2014, 02:41 AM
I knew about this, and it also scares me. It won't happen for a really long time, but it will eventually happen, and it might even lead to human extinction, which makes me conclude humans are jerks. Everybody knows thy somehow the world will eventually end, and everybody just says, hey, I'm not going to worry about it, let the world end in the future when I'm already dead. People shoul care more about other people in the future :/

optimuswhat
05-21-2014, 06:20 AM
Don't worry about it.
Everyone on this forum probably won't be alive at that point.
Neither will their children.
Or grand children.
You get the idea.

When it DOES happen, we'll be very advanced in technology, so we can easily fix the issue OR save ourselves from Earth.

Jrlicup
05-21-2014, 06:59 AM
Don't worry about it.
Everyone on this forum probably won't be alive at that point.
Neither will their children.
Or grand children.
You get the idea.

When it DOES happen, we'll be very advanced in technology, so we can easily fix the issue OR save ourselves from Earth.

Unless we attach an Amazingly powered rocket onto the moon and fire it....

InstaRabbit
05-21-2014, 09:10 AM
We'll probably be in a spacecraft by then, flying to the ''2nd Earth''.

LeDevourer#2
05-21-2014, 09:12 AM
We'll probably be in a spacecraft by then, flying to the ''2nd Earth''.

If there is one to be found, unless there is another planet much like Earth, and see ourselves there. You approach them, they kill you.

InstaRabbit
05-21-2014, 09:23 AM
If there is one to be found, unless there is another planet much like Earth, and see ourselves there. You approach them, they kill you.

There's a planet called Kelper 186f that people belive its inhabitable.

Boomred98732
05-22-2014, 05:10 PM
If you are afraid of dying from a moon just

Lol jk don't do it

Boomer
05-22-2014, 05:51 PM
Or, we all die from fright when the moon starts to look like Coherence's avatar.