PDA

View Full Version : High School

Potato
05-22-2014, 02:36 AM
The 8th grade year is ending, its time for the kingdom of the Eighth graders to step down and let the 7th graders become the new 8th grade kingdom (though they would not be as good as us :whistling:)

Middle school was really fun (the people not the school). I had met some awesome teachers, made awesome friends, and even got a crush (lol :p). High school is going to be different, I heard its hard being a freshman but I'm not easy to break, especially when I got my friends as support. Some of my friends will not be going to the same high school as me (their smarter so their going to private schools :/). A lot of my old elementary schools friends are going to my High school and I don't know if they'll think I'm weird...but hey weird is good.

Btw what is high school like? I hear a lot of bad things....but theirs got to be some good things right?

Megazork
05-22-2014, 02:37 AM
The 8th grade year is ending, its time for the kingdom of the Eighth graders to step down and let the 7th graders become the new 8th grade kingdom (though they would not be as good as us :whistling:)

Middle school was really fun (the people not the school). I had met some awesome teachers, made awesome friends, and even got a crush (lol :p). High school is going to be different, I heard its hard being a freshman but I'm not easy to break, especially when I got my friends as support. Some of my friends will not be going to the same high school as me (their smarter so their going to private schools :/). A lot of my old elementary schools friends are going to my High school and I don't know if they'll think I'm weird...but hey weird is good.

Btw what is high school like? I hear a lot of bad things....but theirs got to be some good things right?

You are in 8th grade too?!?!

That's awesome, me too brah

Can't wait for Highschool

Potato
05-22-2014, 02:40 AM
You are in 8th grade too?!?!

That's awesome, me too brah

Can't wait for Highschool

Lol I thought you were older than me :p

Megazork
05-22-2014, 02:41 AM
Lol I thought you were older than me :p

No I'm just a random 14 year old on the forums

XD

Nice too see I have someone around my range

JrFarmer
05-22-2014, 02:41 AM
Haha I've heard great things about High School but it also depends on the school :/

I don't really know anything about it though since I'm in Gr. 6 :whistling:

Well, good luck

Potato
05-22-2014, 03:05 AM
Haha I've heard great things about High School but it also depends on the school :/

I don't really know anything about it though since I'm in Gr. 6 :whistling:

Well, good luck

I hate 6th grade but 7th and 8th grade was pretty good.