PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had a very very scary coincidence?

LeDevourer#2
05-24-2014, 07:55 AM
My sister stayed up the whole night watching this vampire anime, where the lights go out and the vampires swarm in the house. Everyone in our family was asleep while she was not, then came when she said the electricity went out, that's when she got creeped out. She thought that the vampires might come, but in the anime, they could only come in if they were invited. She suddenly thought that what if one of us, mom/dad/me invited them. She got scared. :sweatdrop:

Mrs.TommoSwag
05-24-2014, 08:02 AM
My sister stayed up the whole night watching this vampire anime, where the lights go out and the vampires swarm in the house. Everyone in our family was asleep while she was not, then came when she said the electricity went out, that's when she got creeped out. She thought that the vampires might come, but in the anime, they could only come in if they were invited. She suddenly thought that what if one of us, mom/dad/me invited them. She got scared. :sweatdrop:

Me and my brother were joking around,we were talking about injuries(we watched afv)then I said:" hey, imagine if a tv fell on you head?" Then we started to laugh, about 2 days later a tv almost fell on his head. o.o I was like.O.M.G o.e

QuitePrimula
05-24-2014, 02:39 PM
While I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 with my brother, we went to the sewer to find a safe room. Suddenly, the electricity went off, and my brother just shouted "HOLY-". He went downstairs, while I didn't xD (I'm not scared of the darkness.. huehuehuehue :V)

After 2 mins, the electricity went on again. After a dozen of seconds, it turned off. Then turned off in 5 seconds, then turned on (5 times). I thought there is something wrong in the generator or something.

Besides, this post isn't a coincidence really :\ (not a thread. I'm pointing to this post. THIS post xD)

LordofEarth
05-24-2014, 06:11 PM
So when I was thinking of a fish I drowned