PDA

View Full Version : That's just sad...

yoman1
05-25-2014, 01:03 AM
I have a friend. For privacy reasons, let's call him "E-man":cool:

So E-man is the same age as me. We were talking at school when he told me that he had 3 cousins. They were 8, 10 and 6. :wave:

His 3 cousins are always being spoiled with gifts while E-man get ZILCH! His cousins get presents EVERY WEEK. While E-man NEVER gets gifts because apparently, his relatives think "Oh, E-man, you have so many toys already in your toy chest. Why not give your cousins some gifts instead?" but the thing is, they just ASSUME that E-man gets many toys when in reality, he almost NEVER gets anything.

The most frequent gift he got was when he was 7 and got a bike. :D
Unfortunately, his parents force him to ride it still even though it's been more than 5 years already. :nope: I mean, what do they expect? E-man is NEVER gonna grow ever again in order to use his bike?

To top all this off, when E-MAN'S birthday rolls in, HIS COUSINS get gifts. NOT HIM!!:cry: Now that's just sad.:poop: Although, at least he doesn't have to BUY his cousins gifts on HIS birthday! When Christmas comes, socks, socks, socks, socks, underwear, used gift card, itchy wool sweater, broken hot wheels car with only 1 wheel...
His cousins, A GIGANTIC LEGO SET THE SIZE OF A FLAT SCREEN TV FOR EACH OF THEM!!!

Did I mention that his uncle once stole a vintage Hot Wheels car worth $100 to give to his cousin? His uncle claimed that he was "Only gonna borrow it for a month or 2." E-man got it back after 6 months and afterwards, it had one THIN metal frame and only 1 crooked wheel left.

His parents got mad at E-man and said "WHY WOULD YOU WRECK A VALUEABLE LIKE THAT!?:mad::mad::mad:"

*sigh* If I were to have the life of E-man CURRENTLY, I'd burst into tears at the birthday thingy.:cry:

However, I told E-man that his spoiled cousins will not be able to become successful in life because they will never learn the value of the $Dollar$. His cousins will think that it will just come to them while E-man will work hard and never give up. Trust me, of you can live through a life where you have lots of money you never get anything and others do-even on your BIRTHDAY, you can survive ANYTHING!!:D

Is this a sad tale or inspirational story? This is TRUE. I swear. (No, I am not crossing my fingers or any other part at all.:nope:)

Metalwire
05-25-2014, 01:16 AM
Reminds him of me. He may not get gifts but he will always have a place in gods heart.Nobody should be treated unfairly we are all equals .so what happens to him happens to me. I hope he stays strong because there are many challenges in life and this is an example of one of them. We have to be brave something god put in us and something god made us to be

CoryT
05-25-2014, 01:21 AM
...Sort of like me...just tell him to stay away from the razor blades...Unlike me...

Spotlight
05-25-2014, 01:37 AM
It's an inspirational story, yet it's amazingly sad.
Just tell him to keep on going, he'll get through it ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

...Sort of like me...just tell him to stay away from the razor blades...Unlike me...

Whoa wait what ._.

PURPLE585
05-25-2014, 03:43 AM
Eh, some parents read too many parenting guides.

Those spoiled brats will get it.. Probably around middle school.

Mrs.TommoSwag
05-25-2014, 04:16 AM
I have a friend. For privacy reasons, let's call him "E-man":cool:

So E-man is the same age as me. We were talking at school when he told me that he had 3 cousins. They were 8, 10 and 6. :wave:

His 3 cousins are always being spoiled with gifts while E-man get ZILCH! His cousins get presents EVERY WEEK. While E-man NEVER gets gifts because apparently, his relatives think "Oh, E-man, you have so many toys already in your toy chest. Why not give your cousins some gifts instead?" but the thing is, they just ASSUME that E-man gets many toys when in reality, he almost NEVER gets anything.

The most frequent gift he got was when he was 7 and got a bike. :D
Unfortunately, his parents force him to ride it still even though it's been more than 5 years already. :nope: I mean, what do they expect? E-man is NEVER gonna grow ever again in order to use his bike?

To top all this off, when E-MAN'S birthday rolls in, HIS COUSINS get gifts. NOT HIM!!:cry: Now that's just sad.:poop: Although, at least he doesn't have to BUY his cousins gifts on HIS birthday! When Christmas comes, socks, socks, socks, socks, underwear, used gift card, itchy wool sweater, broken hot wheels car with only 1 wheel...
His cousins, A GIGANTIC LEGO SET THE SIZE OF A FLAT SCREEN TV FOR EACH OF THEM!!!

Did I mention that his uncle once stole a vintage Hot Wheels car worth $100 to give to his cousin? His uncle claimed that he was "Only gonna borrow it for a month or 2." E-man got it back after 6 months and afterwards, it had one THIN metal frame and only 1 crooked wheel left.

His parents got mad at E-man and said "WHY WOULD YOU WRECK A VALUEABLE LIKE THAT!?:mad::mad::mad:"

*sigh* If I were to have the life of E-man CURRENTLY, I'd burst into tears at the birthday thingy.:cry:

However, I told E-man that his spoiled cousins will not be able to become successful in life because they will never learn the value of the $Dollar$. His cousins will think that it will just come to them while E-man will work hard and never give up. Trust me, of you can live through a life where you have lots of money you never get anything and others do-even on your BIRTHDAY, you can survive ANYTHING!!:D

Is this a sad tale or inspirational story? This is TRUE. I swear. (No, I am not crossing my fingers or any other part at all.:nope:)

Kinda like me and my brother D: I only have..what about 10 toys?(I have my laptop,make it 11.) While he gets lots-o-toys >:L and the thing is,he LIES to get those toys,and then about a week later he stops using them and forgets about them,whenever I try to play with my brothers toys since I have little,he says no because he's gonna use them tomorrow,which he doesn't.He is such a spoiled brat!And he gets everything he demands,he gets his own way too.:nope::nope::nope:He has a ds,an Xbox360,a 3ds,and a Wii.He never uses the wii or the ds's!(maybe dses idk) D:While I wanna play with the wii but he just says no.:nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope:

CoryT
05-25-2014, 11:32 AM
It's an inspirational story, yet it's amazingly sad.
Just tell him to keep on going, he'll get through it ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa wait what ._.

Lol I was kidding but not rlly because my cousin is emo and we had replace everything with blow up toys so he doesn't hurt himself EMOs are not funny but emus are

LittleSirP
05-25-2014, 03:07 PM
Humph... Just like my cousins. Gets what they want from their parents who have no idea how to raise proper children. To top it all off, they are buried in DEBTS! That, I do not understand. My parents have what they call "contracts" when I was little. (Haha, I still am little,). When I wanted something, they would bring out a piece of paper and write a contract. If I get honors or good grades, then I get the thing. If I don't, then I don't get it. That simple. There should be a law against spoiled children and stupid parents like the honey boo boo child mom.

yoman1
05-25-2014, 06:20 PM
Humph... Just like my cousins. Gets what they want from their parents who have no idea how to raise proper children. To top it all off, they are buried in DEBTS! That, I do not understand. My parents have what they call "contracts" when I was little. (Haha, I still am little,). When I wanted something, they would bring out a piece of paper and write a contract. If I get honors or good grades, then I get the thing. If I don't, then I don't get it. That simple. There should be a law against spoiled children and stupid parents like the honey boo boo child mom.

Yah, my parents do the same thing with the contract. Except it's with chores AND grades. Unfortunately this year, I got A's in everything EXCEPT for PE because I couldn't do 20 push-ups w/o collapsing, 200m in under a minute or kick a soccer ball across 1/2 the field. I got a B- :cry: so I didn't get a cell phone.

Well, my physical strength may not be as good but I make up for it in my mental skills. I got A+ in math, A in Language, A- in Fran├žais, A in Art, A+ in drama and instrumental music, A in Vocals (I'm the only boy who likes singing in my class), etc.

Paine
05-25-2014, 06:53 PM
Thus, Growtopia was created.

Mrs.TommoSwag
05-25-2014, 07:28 PM
Thus, Growtopia was created.

And that's the end of the story.

CoryT
05-25-2014, 08:40 PM
And that's the end of the story.

Untill the Scammers came and there fore began CHAPETR 2

yoman1