PDA

View Full Version : Random Forumers Raging

Disaster
05-25-2014, 06:08 PM
I will be starting a little thing where I find random forumers and see if they rage over me at

Today the forumer is

Equine

Here's some pics I took :3639236393

(not trying to ruin his rep, he's actually a good person)

Hieu8102
05-25-2014, 06:09 PM
DUDE *** WHY WOULD MAKE THIS STUPID THREAD!!!

:) I love doing this.

Disaster
05-25-2014, 06:11 PM
DUDE *** WHY WOULD MAKE THIS STUPID THREAD!!!

:) I love doing this.

It's a little raging thing. It's to see if other forumers can easily rage. Calm Down. I have nothing against Equine. This isn't one of those stupid "He is mean" threads of mine.

Hieu8102
05-25-2014, 06:13 PM
It's a little raging thing. It's to see if other forumers can easily rage. Calm Down. I have nothing against Equine. This isn't one of those stupid "He is mean" threads of mine.

Don't worry, I'm not actually mad. I thought the smiley would have gave it away, but it didn't. Yay

Disaster
05-25-2014, 06:14 PM
Don't worry, I'm not actually mad. I thought the smiley would have gave it away, but it didn't. Yay

I saw that at the end. I know what forumer I am going to try to get them to rage on. I'm not telling hehe.

Timewarper
05-25-2014, 06:20 PM
Really? This what you wanna do? Just make others mad for no reason and get others to enjoy it? You truly don't know the anger you could cause.

xTech
05-25-2014, 06:23 PM
Really? This what you wanna do? Just make others mad for no reason and get others to enjoy it? You truly don't know the anger you could cause.
They are trolls, calm down.

Timewarper
05-25-2014, 06:25 PM
I told him I would and he said he didn't care. FYI

And talking the one that says "I'm ready for your rage" in their signature

What is the point in this then. You don't understand my signature? I put it because some rage at me.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=xTech;543430]36395
They are trolls, calm down.

Um, more like wanna be trolls?

Disaster
05-25-2014, 06:26 PM

What is the point in this then. You don't understand my signature? I put it because some rage at me.
What is the point to even replying if you can't even say something non negative?

yoman1

It depends on what you said. If you made a bad deal in trade, that is Equine could've been more calm, but if you insulted Equine, yeah. I can see why.

I can take large degrees of insults and such. My main weakness is when they don't follow logic of any kind.
Such as them saying "Sherlock Holmes is a character in Star Trek, NOOB!!" yeah, that's when I pull out a ban hammer and die a little on the inside.

Protip: Power button+Home screen button on iOS allows you to take screenshots!

xTech

- - - Updated - - -

Um, more like wanna be trolls?

Explain the definition of wanna-be trolls please.

xSpeedo
05-25-2014, 06:28 PM
ok...what point are you trying to put across..because from the looks of it, it does seem like you want to ruin his reputation. other than that this thread is useless because no one gives a damn whether a forumer raged or not.

xTech
It depends on what you said. If you made a bad deal in trade, that is Equine could've been more calm, but if you insulted Equine, yeah. I can see why.

I can take large degrees of insults and such. My main weakness is when they don't follow logic of any kind.
Such as them saying "Sherlock Holmes is a character in Star Trek, NOOB!!" yeah, that's when I pull out a ban hammer and die a little on the inside.

Thats what he did.. .-. Ommggzgzzz!!!

Timewarper
[QUOTE=Timewarper;543431]

Explain the definition of wanna-be trolls please.

Well, just see what they are doing, randomly messaging a forumer just to make them mad, (AKA random spam) trolls do funny things, not just simply spamming somebody for their attention.

Disaster
05-25-2014, 06:29 PM

You think I didn't know the screenshot tip. How else do you think I posted it? How did I insult him?

- - - Updated - - -

=Timewarper;543439]

Well, just see what they are doing, randomly messaging a forumer just to make them mad, (AKA random spam) trolls do funny things, not just simply spamming somebody for their attention.

Wow this is going to be on the Drama section now. Just leave the thread please.

xTech
05-25-2014, 06:29 PM
ok...what point are you trying to put across..because from the looks of it, it does seem like you want to ruin his reputation. other than that this thread is useless because no one gives a damn whether a forumer raged or not.
Some people find trolls rather entertaining.

Timewarper
05-25-2014, 06:32 PM
You think I didn't know the screenshot tip. How else do you think I posted it? How did I insult him?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow this is going to be on the Drama section now. Just leave the thread please.

Disaster you are making drama by making forumers mad! Do you not understand what I am trying to say?

Disaster
05-25-2014, 06:34 PM
Disaster you are making drama by making forumers mad! Do you not understand what I am trying to say?

So you are telling me to stop? Equine said he doesn't care if I post here or not. As I said before.

Lol I found him modifying his signature36401

xTech
05-25-2014, 06:36 PM
Trolls make people angry. Thats not random spam. Definition of spam:

Definition:
irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.
trademark
a canned meat product made mainly from ham.
verb
send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.
Trolls wouldn't be trolls if they didn't make the person who they trolled angry. And Equine seemed fine with him posting it on the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

But I respect what you are trying to say and it is correct in some terms. I'm sorry for being rude to you and hope to see you ingame. :]

Timewarper
05-25-2014, 06:39 PM
So you are telling me to stop? Equine said he doesn't care if I post here or not. As I said before.

Well, you just completely ignored that statement.

- - - Updated - - -

So? What is your point? You clearly misunderstood my picture of that meme.

- - - Updated - - -

Trolls make people angry. Thats not random spam. Definition of spam:

Trolls wouldn't be trolls if they didn't make the person who they trolled angry. And Equine seemed fine with him posting it on the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

But I respect what you are trying to say and it is correct in some terms. I'm sorry for being rude to you and hope to see you ingame. :]

I do apologize also, good day.

xTech
05-25-2014, 06:40 PM

If he is modifying his signature it doesn't mean anything, it could mean he is tired of his old one.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you just completely ignored that statement.

- - - Updated - - -

So? What is your point? You clearly misunderstood my picture of that meme.

- - - Updated - - -

I do apologize also, good day.
You too sir. :]

Disaster
05-25-2014, 06:42 PM

If you read what I said I have nothing again him. Read next time. I'm not trying to start drama but you seem to be.

Timewarper
05-25-2014, 06:43 PM
If you read what I said I have nothing again him. Read next time. I'm not trying to start drama but you seem to be.

You made a thread making others rage...how do you not call that drama. I am officially done with your ignorance disaster. I am done. Goodbye.

xTech
05-25-2014, 06:45 PM
You made a thread making others rage...how do you not call that drama. I am officially done with your ignorance disaster. I am done. Goodbye.
Is it alright if I use your "I am ready for your rage" picture? :]

Timewarper
05-25-2014, 06:46 PM
Is it alright if I use your "I am ready for your rage" picture? :]

I randomly found that off the internet, so I really don't care.

Disaster
05-25-2014, 06:46 PM

Goodbye and read this

D=Dumb
R=Retards
A=Asking
M=More
A=Attention

xTech
05-25-2014, 06:47 PM
I randomly found that off the internet, so I really don't care.
Ok, thank you sir.

Timewarper
05-25-2014, 06:54 PM
Goodbye and read this

D=Dumb
R=Retards
A=Asking
M=More
A=Attention

I find this ironic. If you are calling me a dumb retard...they both mean the same thing.

xTech
05-25-2014, 06:55 PM
(10 Chars)

Disaster
05-25-2014, 06:57 PM
I find this ironic. If you are calling me a dumb retard...they both mean the same thing.

I'm not calling you a dumb retard. I just wanted to post what Brys has in his signature

And didn't you say you were leaving the thread?

Maryjane
05-25-2014, 07:36 PM
This entire thread moved from

Equine raging as usual - omg spem- okay gooday!

xTech
05-25-2014, 07:37 PM
This entire thread moved from

Equine raging as usual - omg spem- okay gooday!
I Want The KFC.

Equine
05-26-2014, 06:32 AM
YES RAGE THREAD MOAR PLOX

Jrlicup
05-26-2014, 08:35 AM
I will be starting a little thing where I find random forumers and see if they rage over me at

Today the forumer is

Equine

Here's some pics I took :3639236393

(not trying to ruin his rep, he's actually a good person)

You'll never get me.

Boomred98732
05-26-2014, 10:57 AM
This thread won't be any drama until someone decided to say it's drama .-.

Goodbye and read this

D=Dumb
R=Retards
A=Asking
M=More
A=Attention

GENIUS ALERT!!!

Disaster
05-26-2014, 02:45 PM
You'll never get me.

Mehbe I will...