PDA

View Full Version : Great game I found!

LittleSirP
05-26-2014, 03:35 AM
So, about 3 weeks ago, I found a game called Tiny Dice Dungeon. It's like Pokemon, but you play with dice. "Hey lil. That's so geeky" Yeah. I know! XD

And yeah, when you unlock the World Wide PVP arena, you'll have loads of fun. Tip: Always strategize.
It's really about luck and stuff. I just started playing, and with determination, I'm already ranked #7 at the leaderboards!

~iMillion~
05-26-2014, 02:07 PM
Oo sounds interesting...
Android?

*** kind of title did I just make? Meh...

LittleSirP
05-26-2014, 02:15 PM
Oo sounds interesting...
Android?

*** kind of title did I just make? Meh...

I don't know. I don't own an Android.

Tehepic333
05-26-2014, 10:54 PM
Is that the one from Kongregate? I tried downloading it a few weeks ago but every time I open it it crashes. Looks pretty cool from the description, though.

Friboy8
05-26-2014, 11:40 PM
*downloading*

LittleSirP
05-27-2014, 04:15 AM
Is that the one from Kongregate? I tried downloading it a few weeks ago but every time I open it it crashes. Looks pretty cool from the description, though.

Yes it is. But when you get to the arena, you have to choose from using your game centre or your Kongregate account. The Kongregate account can be made with FB... So...

~iMillion~
05-27-2014, 08:53 AM
It says we could go online how? (This game is really complex)

TheBlockDude
05-27-2014, 09:00 AM
So, about 3 weeks ago, I found a game called Tiny Dice Dungeon. It's like Pokemon, but you play with dice. "Hey lil. That's so geeky" Yeah. I know! XD

And yeah, when you unlock the World Wide PVP arena, you'll have loads of fun. Tip: Always strategize.
It's really about luck and stuff. I just started playing, and with determination, I'm already ranked #7 at the leaderboards!

Once played that game. Got tired of rolling 1's.