PDA

View Full Version : Creepypasta I found

Pie1913
05-27-2014, 12:21 AM
I call this creepy pasta 'Shreik' ( NOT SHREK) . It lives at Washington And some say california.It is similar to the Rake because of its long pointy arms. Its eyes has a white glow and can be mistaken as a human. Its also said if you walk up to it Its pointy arms will stab you on the chest until you bleed to death,Or it would rip your chest and grab your organs and eat them.The history behind this has gone waaay back to the 1970's . 11 Reports of this 'creature' was found in Washington since 1970 till now.4 Of those reports were also reported at california but most at Washington.Even some say it was the cousin of the rake.It will blind you with its glowing eyes and do what I said earlier.I should describe the creature's body. It is 4 Feet tall and incredibly fast. Almost fast as a Velociraptor or a ostrich.It can outrun a horse.Its creepy shreik/scream is like a Bald eagle,Tiger,Bat mixed together. It can be heard 2 miles away.Confirmed 2 deaths from this creature has been reported.Some farmers describe this creature is a pink Reddish skinny creature that mostly hangs out near forests,Tall grass.Its first apperience was at 11:34 pm (I think*) At washington.2 Teenagers where hanging out at a park and suddenly something caught there eye. There is footage of this creature but now might be deleted. The 2 teenagers ran from the park. And the creature wasnt seen again until 1972. (Btw this happen 1970) 1 Adult was walking up a forest path but suddenly This creature began running at him. So he ran to. Before he can even past the 1st the first tree beside him. He was never found again. Thats all the info i can give you guys. Peace out :D

K5m
05-27-2014, 12:23 AM
Kay...
someone
get help

Trisp
05-27-2014, 12:25 AM
I call this creepy pasta 'Shreik' ( NOT SHREK) . It lives at Washington And some say california.It is similar to the Rake because of its long pointy arms. Its eyes has a white glow and can be mistaken as a human. Its also said if you walk up to it Its pointy arms will stab you on the chest until you bleed to death,Or it would rip your chest and grab your organs and eat them.The history behind this has gone waaay back to the 1970's . 11 Reports of this 'creature' was found in Washington since 1970 till now.4 Of those reports were also reported at california but most at Washington.Even some say it was the cousin of the rake.It will blind you with its glowing eyes and do what I said earlier.I should describe the creature's body. It is 4 Feet tall and incredibly fast. Almost fast as a Velociraptor or a ostrich.It can outrun a horse.Its creepy shreik/scream is like a Bald eagle,Tiger,Bat mixed together. It can be heard 2 miles away.Confirmed 2 deaths from this creature has been reported.Some farmers describe this creature is a pink Reddish skinny creature that mostly hangs out near forests,Tall grass.Its first apperience was at 11:34 pm (I think*) At washington.2 Teenagers where hanging out at a park and suddenly something caught there eye. There is footage of this creature but now might be deleted. The 2 teenagers ran from the park. And the creature wasnt seen again until 1972. (Btw this happen 1970) 1 Adult was walking up a forest path but suddenly This creature began running at him. So he ran to. Before he can even past the 1st the first tree beside him. He was never found again. Thats all the info i can give you guys. Peace out :D
0_0 Guess who's not sleeping tonight...

Umm, by the way, next time make sure to only post Growtopia related things in this sub-forum. It saves the mods the trouble of having to move it to the correct place.

xTech
05-27-2014, 12:28 AM
My creepy pasta: There was a scary noodle who at mushrooms. The End.

Moxide
05-27-2014, 12:30 AM

Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

Shreik=Shrek's long lost brudda from anudda mudda.

Maryjane
05-27-2014, 03:58 AM
Can I keep it as a pet?