PDA

View Full Version : Facebook >:V

GBAGamer
05-27-2014, 02:51 AM
I don't like Facebook. I tried it out once and every post made me rethink why I am apart of their species.

Somebody says "I am bored..." 100 likes. Somebody says "I got accepted into Harvard! 0 likes and a comment from Mom saying "nerd"
Oh and there's MOAR.
Lots of dumb(insert other word for gluteus Maximus) statuses and posts.

It's not the site that I don't like it's the people who go on it >:V
Some people are smart on there.
Most people are not.

Post your opinions about Facebook here PLZ :'V

Toaster
05-27-2014, 02:53 AM
I love FaceBook! FaceBook and Instagram are my favorite places to post my selfies! I love it so much!

Maryjane
05-27-2014, 03:57 AM
I love FaceBook! FaceBook and Instagram are my favorite places to post my selfies! I love it so much!

Toaster, the new tugg speedman lolololololo.

------

Everytime I go on Facebook in Summer Vacation I be liek" How do all of these people have lives when they usually just sit in their beds and take a selfie?"

optimuswhat
05-27-2014, 04:00 AM
Facebook is a waste of time.
Has some funny posts, though.

Tehepic333
05-27-2014, 07:36 AM
My experience of Facebook is simple.

'Omg if u no share dis in 10 sec u gona di!'

'__________ poked you!'

'__________ just got to level 4 on FarmVille/candy crush! Go and join them!'

'If this photo gets 10000000000000 likes I'll _______!'

Well, I think that just about sums it up.

LittleSirP
05-27-2014, 08:23 AM
I only use FB to chat with mah friends.

AlyMky
05-27-2014, 08:48 AM
facebook is not waste of time, its also the same as forums but its not about a game that's all

LeDevourer#2
05-27-2014, 09:08 AM
Me: *Goes on facebook and sees millions of non-stop selfies* My god, if it's not selfies, it's non-sense posts with 187282 likes.

Friboy8
05-27-2014, 09:25 AM
Toaster, the new tugg speedman lolololololo.

------

Everytime I go on Facebook in Summer Vacation I be liek" How do all of these people have lives when they usually just sit in their beds and take a selfie?"

What happened to tugg ?

Magicalfishy
05-27-2014, 01:10 PM
Facebook seems to be filled with attention seekers from left to right. Most of the posts are total nonsense and even when I read them they make me feel dumb. It's like "OMG GUYS HELP I HAVE (insert critical medical disease here) AND I NEED 1,000,000 LIKES SO I CAN BE FAMOUS AND MAKE MY OWN (insert critical medical disease here) MOVIE TO HELP MOTIVATE OTHERS AND ALSO BE FAMOUS BECAUSE IT'S BEEN LIKE MY DREAM."

Some of you might like Facebook, but this is my opinion. :o

Maryjane
05-27-2014, 01:12 PM
What happened to tugg ?

I don't know, he just disappeared :(

Disaster
05-27-2014, 01:14 PM
I don't like Facebook. I tried it out once and every post made me rethink why I am apart of their species.

Somebody says "I am bored..." 100 likes. Somebody says "I got accepted into Harvard! 0 likes and a comment from Mom saying "nerd"
Oh and there's MOAR.

Most people are not.

I don't like FaceBook too. My parents say I can't join it til I'm 15 yrs old due to stalkers. I have Instagram though but I barely post.

Drama Setter
05-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Get more interesting friends, and like interesting pages.
Or you could tell them to stop by commenting on each of the annoying posts.

MiniLA
05-29-2014, 01:25 AM

please take your wanna be body image off the internet immediately..
you have "your" (. Y .)
hanging out in your profile picture...
i can't believe how low you are..

GBAGamer
05-29-2014, 02:09 AM
you have "your" (. Y .)

I can't believe how idiotic you are. Women should not have to be closed out just because they have features we men don't. Saying that they can't post pictures of themselves just because they have a feminine body part. That's just immature.

ALSO NICE WANNABE AVATAR. Really suits you well.

dingle500
05-29-2014, 03:32 AM

Ha Instagram... Everyone at my school has one and are like Go back on your accountttttt and im like no way xD And they be all like BUt its so cool! Its so awesome why not!

GummiBear64
05-29-2014, 03:39 AM
I don't always check Facebook but when I do...
I haz kik. It is better.

Spotlight
05-29-2014, 03:41 AM
you have "your" (. Y .)

That's a rather immature of you to say that.

dingle500
05-29-2014, 03:42 AM
I don't always check Facebook but when I do...
I haz kik. It is better.

Kik is for de spemmers! Me spem you forevur kkkkk

MiniLA
05-29-2014, 06:42 AM
I can't believe how idiotic you are. Women should not have to be closed out just because they have features we men don't. Saying that they can't post pictures of themselves just because they have a feminine body part. That's just immature.

ALSO NICE WANNABE AVATAR. Really suits you well.

you are immature...that is probably not even "her" she's just some attention seekers who need back up with her post and stuff by drawing people on her side through body image.

Noah Parmelee
05-29-2014, 06:44 AM

Oh and there's MOAR.

Most people are not.

You're on the wrong side of Facebook.

GummiBear64
05-29-2014, 11:21 AM
you have "your" (. Y .)

Yet it's ok for men to show off theirs.

GBAGamer
05-29-2014, 11:40 AM
you are immature...that is probably not even "her" she's just some attention seekers who need back up with her post and stuff by drawing people on her side through body image.

Lol you say I'm immature yet you complain about female body parts. Pathetic. Also your not good at insults kid.

Deal with it. They have feminine human body parts and we don't. And people like you are looking for ways to complain. "OH THAT'S INNAPROPIATE" and she's not naked. So don't dig for problems so you can complain about them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also. This post is very hypocritical. You use your wannabe avatar for attention just like toaster. So don't complain about qualities you have too.

LittleSirP
05-29-2014, 11:46 AM
So society these days are okay with women with women to wear those clothes that make you "Slutty".
Now, when a female posts a selfie of her beautiful face, 50% of men will be perverts. The other 30 will call her a slut for wearing skimpy clothing, and the 20 will compliment her. If women see other females post a selfie and see that face, 50% will be jealous, 30 will call her a slut, 20 will be like "You go girl!"

Now, for the men selfies, it depends. If you're Adam Lavigne face, you'll get the same reaction as if you were 1D.
If you're okay looking, you'll have some people say you're good looking, some are gonna say you're a fag or ugly.

So... Moral:
Don't post selfies unless you're confident with yourself. Well... not too confident.

MiniLA
05-29-2014, 01:19 PM
Lol you say I'm immature yet you complain about female body parts. Pathetic. Also your not good at insults kid.

Deal with it. They have feminine human body parts and we don't. And people like you are looking for ways to complain. "OH THAT'S INNAPROPIATE" and she's not naked. So don't dig for problems so you can complain about them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also. This post is very hypocritical. You use your wannabe avatar for attention just like toaster. So don't complain about qualities you have too.

dude you can obviously tell that i am not trying to be the boy in the photo...irl im a girl and
my icon is an iconic australian from a band that toured/is touring with one direction...
obviously can tell it has 1000x filter on it and that it is obviously not me.
i don't go around saying i love posting selfies or implying that i am self indulged.
i am not going around being sexist, society has made it a thing for women to be more cover up.
covering up is not a bad thing because it makes appear women less vulnerable and desperate therefore it is protecting the female population from being victimized by body shape or image.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet it's ok for men to show off theirs.

so if you have a sister/mum do you think it is acceptable if they post a picture of themselves being topless?