PDA

View Full Version : Berp

Maryjane
05-27-2014, 01:00 PM
I'm thinking on being more of a lurker than a poster and when I post I sound 70% mature.
The only thing is, where am I going to post random spam of info that's on my head?
Does anyone know where can I place random things that I randomly say in front of my laptop or when I'm walking because I keep on talking to myself way more than necessary. Like one time I had a conversation with an electric fan and saying "PLEASE SHUT UP I WANT YOU TO GET OUT OF THE ROOM".
and that other time where I hugged a totoro plush toy and yelled, "The monsters are coming". Doctor who reference ._. I imagined myself as that kid who was adopted and made toys go nuts. Omg. I need to place my head info somewhere. I need help. HELP ME! I need to run. OH no it's chasing after me. I need to sleep and build shelter and make a house near a waterfall like in UP. BUT I DONT WANT A GUY WHO WEARS BOWTIESSSS. Bowties look weird except for the 11th doctor. But my favorite doctor is either 10th or 4th. I mean scarves are fancy and trench coats remind me of Sherlock.. Hm... Oh I know I can just run away and be single lolollololl. Like a hermit. yes! That is cool. I need to sleep. Noo non onon it's only 5:00 in the morning no wait it's 6 pm. Wait wut. I need to find the Magic School Bus. It's going to be like a T.A.R.D.I.S. I can go to medeival time. Yush! I can see Daenerys, I can see dragons, and I can see Lannisters. Oh ohojohoo I can sing the Rains of Castamere and play it around... Wait wut do people wear in olden times o-o? Do they have some sort of perfume. HOW DO THEY EVEN TAKE A BATH?! In game of thrones they just go take a bath in the tub. But won't that take long? I mean what about showering? No no they don't have showering. Wait my head is spinning again ..... Odasoalapslpalspxlpaldpalspld I just realized I typed random things oh no.
OKAY BACK TO TOPIC! WHERE CAN I STORE THIS INFORMATION IN SOME SORT OF AREA WHERE I JUST POST RANDOM THINGS.

Warp Rat
05-27-2014, 01:01 PM
Store it in your brain. Then, when you are 137 years old, SCREAM IT AS LOUD AS YOU CAN!!

Drama Setter
05-27-2014, 01:04 PM
Write it down.
If you have an iPod/Phone, use that.
If not, you can use your laptop or a notepad.

Maryjane
05-27-2014, 01:04 PM
Store it in your brain. Then, when you are 137 years old, SCREAM IT AS LOUD AS YOU CAN!!

I CANT I HAVE TOO MUCH INFORMATION. I"M LIEK DONNA NOBLE WHO HAD TOO MUCH INFORMATION SO THE DOCTOR WIPED OFF ALL MEMORIES WHICH SUXES. JUST LET ME HAVE SOME SORT OF STORING AREA LIKE A HORCRUX OR SOMETHING aosdjsoakoadka

- - - Updated - - -

Write it down.
If you have an iPod/Phone, use that.
If not, you can use your laptop or a notepad.

I CANT. I'M TOO LAZY TO USE THE NOTEPAD. I NEED SOME SORT OF WEBSITE.

Drama Setter
05-27-2014, 01:07 PM
I CANT. I'M TOO LAZY TO USE THE NOTEPAD. I NEED SOME SORT OF WEBSITE.

Shrib.com is good.

Maryjane
05-27-2014, 01:44 PM
Use http://www.eharmony.com

omg. Best idea ever. I now know I can troll others and use a fake account.

LittleSirP
05-27-2014, 02:49 PM
Uh... Buy many many mattresses and rugby, buy several jackets too.
Then, have your dad bolt the door and you paste the mattresses all over the walls and floors.
Wear the jackets until you're basically a cloth ball. Then, roll and roll and roll. It's great in the asylum.