View Full Version : Tech Club!

Tech
05-28-2014, 04:04 AM
Join Application :

Level [We only accept 5+.]:
Hours Played:
IGN:
Will you come to Tech Meetings every Sunday?:

You will get a PM if you are in. I am working on a forum. Accepted members get moderation. But there will only be 2 mods. You shall put this in your siggy 'Part of the Strong Tech Club!' First 2 members get moderator in the forum! There will be 2 clan warriors. By the end of each month, each person gets a rank on how well they have been doing serving in this clan. 2 clan warriors will be picked by me.

King902
05-28-2014, 04:05 AM
Swegster(33)
Swegman(King902)
Sweg hours(637)
And
Im sweg
Im sorry if my application is too Sweg
(I will attend all meetings and be there to support you, by all means i accept this and hope i am chosen for such a prestigious award, Here is my speech-Thank you for choosing me, i dont deserve this but i guess i will live up to your expectations, I would like to thank the committee for giving me this most honorable award, Thank you everyone for your support, And(Mahhtin, Tech, Spotlight)Stay hot and fresh) €_€

Jlacson
05-28-2014, 04:27 AM
Im level 21
Ive been playing almost 200 hours (i started playing in march 2014)
Ign is jlacson
Ill definitely come to meetings

Sheth
05-28-2014, 04:34 AM
Join Application :

Hours Played:
IGN:

You will get a PM if you are in. I am working on a forum. Accepted members get moderation. But there will only be 2 mods. You shall put this in your siggy 'Part of the Strong Tech Club!' First 2 members get moderator in the forum! There will be 2 clan warriors. By the end of each month, each person gets a rank on how well they have been doing serving in this clan. 2 clan warriors will be picked by me.
Level - 35

Hours played - 900

IGN - SHETHRION

Yes I will be attending to the meetings, but just wondering what country are you in? (Cause 9 PM there might be 4 AM here)

GummiBear64
05-28-2014, 04:36 AM
Join Application :

Hours Played:
IGN:

Level: 1
Hours Played: .01
IGN: NotANoob_831
Will I come to Tech Meetings every Sunday?: No, not at all.

When do I join?

Jlacson
05-28-2014, 04:43 AM
Hey uh gummibear64, its no nice to say stuff like that. Its very insulting. I hope you change cause words like that hurt people.

REMEMBER IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY NICE TO SAY, THEN DONT TELL IT.

GummiBear64
05-28-2014, 04:58 AM
Hey uh gummibear64, its no nice to say stuff like that. Its very insulting. I hope you change cause words like that hurt people.

REMEMBER IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY NICE TO SAY, THEN DONT TELL IT.

Saying that I just insulted myself isn't very nice, don't say it.

Oh, sorry, was me telling you not to tell me that I was insulting myself bad? Dang, I'm gonna say it anyway.

Renzo909
05-28-2014, 06:09 AM
Join Application :

Hours Played:100+(Old account)582.83 New
IGN:Renzo909*
Lemme Try. My Mom Bans Me Sometimes.

Kk kk kk kk kk kk

King902
05-28-2014, 09:21 PM
Im in :Ddddd

Paine
05-28-2014, 09:33 PM
Join Application :

Hours Played:
IGN:

:V 20-30 lol ain't nobody wanna remember.
:V kabillion hours. No, I have like I forget 700-900 hours.
:V Paine
:V Sure I will come to meetings. What day /troll?

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░ ░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄ ░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄ ░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░ ░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀ ░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░ ▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄ █▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░ █░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄ █▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░ ░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄ ▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░

Minecraftpee
05-28-2014, 11:49 PM
Join Application :

Hours Played:
IGN:

Level:19
Hours:1017
IGN:minecraftpee
If the meetings are 11AM-1PM I cannot come Most of the time Because I Am At CHURCH.