PDA

View Full Version : Anime Question: Who has watched "Endless 8"?

Anfinity
05-28-2014, 06:50 AM
If you have watched anime then I bet you'd know or have seen a series called

"The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"

tell me your reactions with watching Endless 8. It will make you suffer watching it all and it is a test for most anime fans.

The endless 8 saga starts in episode 11 and ends on 18. By 19, it continues as if it would be episode 11 to 12.

Just simply tell me if you failed in watching it all or not. It would be great if you told us your experience as well.

As for me, I failed. It just gets too boring for me to watch 8 of the same episodes 8 times in a row.

Anfinity
05-28-2014, 08:48 PM
Update: I actually ended up finishing it and now I think it was interesting. I usually farmed while watching it because it was mostly the same episodes. Just the ending was different

Disaster
05-28-2014, 08:54 PM
If you have watched anime then I bet you'd know or have seen a series called

"The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"

tell me your reactions with watching Endless 8. It will make you suffer watching it all and it is a test for most anime fans.

The endless 8 saga starts in episode 11 and ends on 18. By 19, it continues as if it would be episode 11 to 12.

Just simply tell me if you failed in watching it all or not. It would be great if you told us your experience as well.

As for me, I failed. It just gets too boring for me to watch 8 of the same episodes 8 times in a row.
I don't watch Amine