PDA

View Full Version : Questions about CoC!

Warp Rat
05-28-2014, 12:53 PM
I just started CoC and I had to ask some questions! Please answer them!

Troops:
What are all the troops in the game? The clan Castle troops, the dark troops, and the normal troops.
What troops do you have? I just started and I have Barbarian through Suicidal Skeleton.

Clans:
What clan are you in? My clan is excalibur. no caps, no spaces. Also the symbol is yellow and black, and there is 5 people in the group.

Warp Rat
05-28-2014, 01:19 PM
Hey! I just created a new YouTube vid! Its called 'BUMP"

Disaster
05-28-2014, 01:20 PM

Troops:
What are all the troops in the game? The clan Castle troops, the dark troops, and the normal troops.
What troops do you have? I just started and I have Barbarian through Suicidal Skeleton.

Clans:
What clan are you in? My clan is excalibur. no caps, no spaces. Also the symbol is yellow and black, and there is 5 people in the group.

Minecraftpee and I are in a clan called Apex Thunder we made yesterday in Growtopia.

Warp Rat
05-28-2014, 01:21 PM
Minecraftpee and I are in a clan called Apex Thunder we made yesterday.

Can I join it.

Disaster
05-28-2014, 01:24 PM
Can I join it.

It's in Growtopia tho not in Clash Of Clans

ShadowSURF3R
05-28-2014, 01:52 PM

Troops:

Clans:

Nice! I actually LOVE Clash of Clans!:cool:

Troops:
What troops are there? Well, I don't really feel like naming them all, but there are dark elixir troops, normal elixir troops, and the heroes. The 'clan castle troops' you named aren't any different than normal/dark elixir troops. (You just get them from other people). The heroes are the barbarian king and the archer queen. (You can use them in battle, and to guard your base).
What troops do I have? I have all the normal troops, 3 dark elixir troops, and the Barbarian King.

Clans:
What clan are you in? I'm in the clan: Snowy Dragons. I'm the leader currently, so you're welcome to join us! We've got about 14 people.

Jlacson
05-28-2014, 02:58 PM
I was addicted to clash of clans before. My town hall is now lvl7. But when i played growtopia i almost forgot to play coc. Ive been kicked out of our clan. Cause ive been inactive for 2 weeks.
But anyway shadowsurfer ill try to join your clan ok