PDA

View Full Version : One thing I highly regret.

Timewarper
05-30-2014, 09:04 AM
Well...stupid me. When walking dead was all popular, I never liked the sound of it..now, i have never seen a minute of the walking dead, partially because I forgot what channel AMC is, partially because I never know the times it is on. So, is the show good? I may buy some tv programs to watch it.

Boomer
05-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Its interesting if you like blood, violence, and watching people blow zombie's heads off with shotguns.

GummiBear LOVES it.

GummiBear64
05-30-2014, 01:26 PM
Its interesting if you like blood, violence, and watching people blow zombie's heads off with shotguns.

GummiBear LOVES it.

Yesh I do.
#NoDonkeysWereHurtInTheMakingOfTheFilm

Season 5 starts October 12th, if you plan on watching it, better catch up.

Boomer
05-30-2014, 01:38 PM
Yesh I do.
#NoDonkeysWereHurtInTheMakingOfTheFilm

Season 5 starts October 12th, if you plan on watching it, better catch up.

I thought I saw a few get blown up...

GummiBear64
05-30-2014, 01:55 PM
I thought I saw a few get blown up...

*Spoiler Alert for an episode in first season.*
In one of the first episodes, Rick Grimes is riding a horse down a highway with cars crashed everywhere. He finds a tank and zombies are everywhere. They start chasing him ever so slowly down the road (because they are zombies walking) and eventually corner him-ish. He gets in the tank. Here's Glenn the pizza guy, who is going to help him get out. After lots of talking and peeking out the hole thingy, he makes a run for Glenn and makes it to him mainly because the zombies were eating the horse's insides.

It's more understandable if you watch it.

Maryjane
05-30-2014, 02:22 PM
*Spoiler Alert for an episode in first season.*
In one of the first episodes, Rick Grimes is riding a horse down a highway with cars crashed everywhere. He finds a tank and zombies are everywhere. They start chasing him ever so slowly down the road (because they are zombies walking) and eventually corner him-ish. He gets in the tank. Here's Glenn the pizza guy, who is going to help him get out. After lots of talking and peeking out the hole thingy, he makes a run for Glenn and makes it to him mainly because the zombies were eating the horse's insides.

It's more understandable if you watch it.

#NewDay

anyways, Equine's bro got killed :C

Megazork
05-30-2014, 02:24 PM
#NewDay

You know, maybe it was actually a very deformed alpaca

GummiBear64
05-30-2014, 02:26 PM
#NewDay

Maybe it was Equine?

Maryjane
05-30-2014, 02:52 PM
Maybe it was Equine?

Maybe... and he rose from the dead and became the Sweg Horse.

Btw do you know what's YOLO? Watching Walking Dead Episodes before bed.