PDA

View Full Version : Biggest fear

Disaster
05-31-2014, 05:44 AM
My biggest fear is strobe lights, once when I was like 6 yrs old I went to a museum and there was strobe lights there and I had a seizure. My other fears are: Scared of Heights & I'm claustaphobic.

Post your biggest fear. If your to scared to post then you don't have to say it.

SageDeoxys
05-31-2014, 05:52 AM
Being inside the meteorite I came from. I just... No...

Time itself is was I most fear...

karl0909
05-31-2014, 06:03 AM
My biggest fear...

Can't say :D You'll all scare me. Even a picture of it scares me.

Sheth
05-31-2014, 06:08 AM
I'm not afraid of the dark, rather I am afraid of whats in the dark. (TOO MANY HORROR MOVIES + HOME ALONE = ME REALLY SCARED OF WHATS IN THE DARK)

LittleSirP
05-31-2014, 06:36 AM
Clowns, Mimes, My mom's ultimate rage, and worst of all...

If I say it, you guys will laugh so hard, you might swallow your tongue.

Maryjane
05-31-2014, 07:07 AM

Say it :3

I'm scared of a lot of things but those things are weird.

I can't handle dolls/ventriloquist dolls/ and figurines, claustrophobia, and I sometimes hallucinate. Like even a small shadow of a tree at night, it looks like a monster. But shadows are cool except for the shape it makes. I can't handle being in a large crowd because it feels so uncomfortable and again, claustrophobic.

Bob Will
05-31-2014, 07:12 AM
I hate heights

Megazork
05-31-2014, 07:14 AM
Being alone is my biggest fear

_Tenflames_
05-31-2014, 07:26 AM
an asteroid and end of the world is my fear...
Im too young..!!!!! why u do dis...

LittleSirP
05-31-2014, 07:31 AM

I can't handle dolls/ventriloquist dolls/ and figurines, claustrophobia, and I sometimes hallucinate. Like even a small shadow of a tree at night, it looks like a monster. But shadows are cool except for the shape it makes. I can't handle being in a large crowd because it feels so uncomfortable and again, claustrophobic.

Actually, I forgot to add dolls, old and empty buildings, footsteps that echos around the room without anyone moving, and... The big one,

Moths. I hated them ever since I was 5. It was so traumatizing... I don't wanna speak of it

PotatoMarco
05-31-2014, 12:58 PM
Insects, yes, even butterflies. Spiders, oh gawd so creepy e.e. Heights. The dark.

xTech
05-31-2014, 01:10 PM
Old Buildings, Clowns, Dolls, Heights, Snakes, My attic o-o, dark empty rooms that people don't usually go in.
I am not afraid of spiders for some reason.

Vampireboy000
05-31-2014, 01:16 PM
elevators creep the crap outta me,im not claustaphobic just freaking elevators man......you dont know what could be on the other side :ninja: im also afraid of spoons...not really but theres an actual phobia for that.i also have a fear of creepy crawlies,ronald mcdonald and drowning

Paine
05-31-2014, 01:31 PM
Belts. 'Nuff said.

Disaster
05-31-2014, 03:36 PM

Oh yeah I am afraid of humanoid dolls and clowns, mimes don't affect me much

<---------BUMP------------>

Vampireboy000
05-31-2014, 05:33 PM
oh and i forgot to say im afraid of complete silence only when im sitting alone

lsaac2
05-31-2014, 05:34 PM
Jeff the killer, some of yall might know what i'm talking about.

Disaster
05-31-2014, 05:37 PM
oh and i forgot to say im afraid of complete silence only when im sitting alone

Try this if you are at home alone sometimes: Put headphones on or earbuds and listen to music, or watch tv at a medium volume. Or if you don't have earbuds/headphones then go on Google/Yahoo whatever you use then turn music on at least from a medium volume or a high volume

If parents/guardians are asleep:

Either sleep or put earbuds/headphones.

Vampireboy000
05-31-2014, 05:40 PM

dear god save us all stop giving me images of him in my head his face looks like un-kneaded pizza dough if u put sunglasses on him he looks like a really derpy dog xp

Disaster
05-31-2014, 05:44 PM

Watch the CreepyPasta article on Jeff The Killer. That will scare the heck out of you. http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_the_Killer

Boomred98732
05-31-2014, 06:06 PM
Imagine about horror faces,it couldn't make me sleep. (Especially on dark place)

lsaac2
05-31-2014, 06:11 PM
Watch the CreepyPasta article on Jeff The Killer. That will scare the heck out of you. http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_the_Killer
Jen the killer, can you please kill the Crazy man.