PDA

View Full Version : Creationism or Evolutionism?

Pentonix
05-31-2014, 11:16 AM
I feel like starting drama, so here we go:

Which do you believe in: Creationism or Evolutionism?

Firstly, let's simply define these:
Creationism is believing that everything was created by a being(No, not necessarily God)
Evolutionism is believing that things evolved. E.g. Apes evolved into humans

When you post, post which one you believe in, and MOST IMPORTANTLY why!

Personally, I believe in Creationism for serveral reasons:
Firstly, I'm Catholic xD
Secondly, DINOSAURS!(And humans) [DW I'll explain]

Why dinosaurs? Well, firstly, if it is true that dinosaurs lived among humans, then Creationism is true. Why? Ask any Evolutionism expert dude that question, because they believe that humans lived after the dinosaurs.

And now I'm going to prove that dinosaurs DID live with humans.
We can already have a vague idea that dinosaurs were around because of the legends of dragons. There's St. George and the dragon, lots of mythologies with dragons, the 'Kulta' in the Aborignal folklore and the Chinese legends about dragons. It CAN'T be that different countries and continents all over the world coincidentally came up with the idea of a huge reptilian creature. So, the only possible answer is that they lived with dinosaurs:)

Now, in the Bible(Trust me I haven't read it I just looked this up) there are references to 'behemoths' with a description that matches a sauropod, also proving that dinosaurs lived with humans. And, in Noah's ark, God told him to fit 2 of every animal, male and female, on the ark. Meaning that dinosaurs went on the ark. Yup. Also, recently some Australian guy found this fossil that dated back to the time when Noah should have been on his ark...and stuff.

Well, that's about all my points in condensed form:) Correct me if I'm wrong.

P.S. To all you people who think 'Christians suck all they do is force people into believing in Jesus and all they do is read the Bible' well you're wrong. We're just like everyone else, and act like everyone else. It's just that we believe in different stuff.

Anulot
05-31-2014, 11:54 AM
Evolutionism and Creationism don't have to be polar opposites. We were having this debate at my lunch yesterday and some really good points were brought up. Evolution happened... But it was the work of God that made it that way. How about that? That's sort of both. We were talking about sciences impact on religion and vice versa, there were some strong people on each side, but still some in the middle.

LittleSirP
05-31-2014, 12:16 PM
I'm Catholic, but sometimes, I question it.

Maryjane
05-31-2014, 12:28 PM
What if they both Creationism and Evolutionism happened?
What if the Big Bang did happen and God made it?

ooh. Drama llama time maybe?

PotatoMarco
05-31-2014, 12:44 PM
Im more on Evolutionism.

Vampireboy000
05-31-2014, 12:58 PM
i believe in both :3 god created everything and those things evolved.this is the most simlpe answer you will ever find