PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Cactus?

Disaster
05-31-2014, 05:39 PM
What the heck? I ate a bit of a cactus like 3 weeks ago and know it is growing stems? What the heck happened?36944

Vampireboy000
05-31-2014, 05:42 PM
What the heck? I ate a bit of a cactus like 3 weeks ago and know it is growing stems? What the heck happened?36944

wait...u ate it? .-. BURN IT IT HAS FUSED WITH HUMAN DNA THE RULE OF THE CACTUSES IS COMING!!!

Disaster
05-31-2014, 05:48 PM
wait...u ate it? .-. BURN IT IT HAS FUSED WITH HUMAN DNA THE RULE OF THE CACTUSES IS COMING!!!

Yes I saw a video on people eating it. OMG I'll use it as a Science Fair project for next year. Yay I made a Mutant Cactus!:yeah:

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the video I saw
http://youtu.be/HwtY5g547Ik

PURPLE585
05-31-2014, 05:51 PM
I used to buy cactuses without the thorns.

And made candy :3

Disaster
05-31-2014, 05:53 PM
I used to buy cactuses without the thorns.

And made candy :3

SCIENCE! I made a mutant cactus

lsaac2
05-31-2014, 05:55 PM
Rise of the living cactus.

SageDeoxys
05-31-2014, 05:55 PM
WHAT DID YOU DO! NOW WERE GONNA HAVE CACNEAS AND CACTURES RUNNING AROUND OUR DIMENSION! YOUR ALL DOOMED. I'm lucky to be so OP.

Disaster
05-31-2014, 05:59 PM
WHAT DID YOU DO! NOW WERE GONNA HAVE CACNEAS AND CACTURES RUNNING AROUND OUR DIMENSION! YOUR ALL DOOMED. I'm lucky to be so OP.

It's human/cactus. My (mutant cacti) army will take over the universe (jk)

SageDeoxys
05-31-2014, 06:02 PM
It's human/cactus. My (mutant cacti) army will take over the universe (jk)

What if it starts to absorb your corporal H2O? Then you'll die, cuz you humanz are made like 70% of water.
It will multiply, then absorb others water, then slowly kill every living thing on dis planet. Your lucky to have me here, I'll just blow up that cactus before it can do any damage to dis planet, kkk?

Boomred98732
05-31-2014, 06:03 PM
Yes I saw a video on people eating it. OMG I'll use it as a Science Fair project for next year. Yay I made a Mutant Cactus!:yeah:

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the video I saw
http://youtu.be/HwtY5g547Ik

Painful than torture video.

Disaster
05-31-2014, 06:04 PM
What if it starts to absorb your corporal H2O? Then you'll die, cuz you humanz are made like 70% of water.
It will multiply, then absorb others water, then slowly kill every living thing on dis planet. Your lucky to have me here, I'll just blow up that cactus before it can do any damage to dis planet, kkk?

I'm serious, is there anybody that can explain what happened?

SageDeoxys
05-31-2014, 06:06 PM
I'm serious, is there anybody that can explain what happened?

Most probably after you bit it, it made a small dent in which your saliva entered, shifting through it and possibly changing its structure by corrupting its DNA. Just my opinion.

Disaster
05-31-2014, 06:13 PM
Most probably after you bit it, it made a small dent in which your saliva entered, shifting through it and possibly changing its structure by corrupting its DNA. Just my opinion.

We'll my brother ate a peice too. His didn't mutate see36951

- - - Updated - - -

So it's part human?

SageDeoxys
05-31-2014, 06:17 PM
We'll my brother ate a peice too. His didn't mutate see36951

- - - Updated - - -

So it's part human?

Maybe both of your DNA only concentrated on that piece of the cactus?
And yes, it is technically partially human, but scientists will deny that, cuz that's why they do.

Disaster
05-31-2014, 06:19 PM
Maybe both of your DNA only concentrated on that piece of the cactus?
And yes, it is technically partially human, but scientists will deny that, cuz that's why they do.

Will it develop into a human such as head,arms,legs, organs?

SageDeoxys
05-31-2014, 06:22 PM
Will it develop into a human such as head,arms,legs, organs?

Heck no! The only way for that to happen would be really advanced genetics of which only the government know of. They already made a sea monster, who knows what's next, maybe Godzilla?

Disaster
05-31-2014, 06:23 PM
Heck no! The only way for that to happen would be really advanced genetics of which only the government know of. They already made a sea monster, who knows what's next, maybe Godzilla?

I never knew they made a sea monster. I will check it later this week to see if it developed anything. Thanks for the heads up.

SageDeoxys
05-31-2014, 06:26 PM
I never knew they made a sea monster. I will check it later this week to see if it developed anything. Thanks for the heads up.

I believe it was just a mutant shark, but heck that thing was big!

Disaster
05-31-2014, 06:29 PM
I believe it was just a mutant shark, but heck that thing was big!

You mean a shark from prehistoric time? There used to be a super HUGE shark and they brought it back to life I believe. And it was the size of a football field I believe.

SageDeoxys
05-31-2014, 06:33 PM
You mean a shark from prehistoric time? There used to be a super HUGE shark and they brought it back to life I believe. And it was the size of a football field I believe.

No my friend, the one I'm speaking of was mutated with a crocodile I think. Don't believe me too much, these are just assumptions of what it was. It exists, but I'm not entirely sure what it really was.

Disaster
05-31-2014, 06:36 PM
No my friend, the one I'm speaking of was mutated with a crocodile I think. Don't believe me too much, these are just assumptions of what it was. It exists, but I'm not entirely sure what it really was.

I'll be sure to do some research on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's all I found: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodile_shark

optimuswhat
05-31-2014, 07:48 PM

DNA isn't like that.