PDA

View Full Version : Christ Tunes Logo Contest

MrQB
05-31-2014, 10:32 PM
This has nothing to do with Growtopia!
I'm making a Christian music website that features new, cool music; Christ Tunes! I'm having troubles coming up with a logo, though! The contest is simple; come up with the best design, and win 1-6 World Locks (WL amount depends on winner rolling dice block)! If you make a design that I really like, I'll let you roll 2 dice and win from 2-12 World Locks! The deadline is June 30, 2014. I kind of want the "T" in "Tunes" to be a cross. The winners design gets featured on the all new website, Christ Tunes HD YouTube channel, and their name appears on the website for the first 6 months. The winner may also select a Christian music song of their choice to be featured on the YouTube channel and "Latest Hits" section on the website. Good luck creating an awesome logo! I'll keep you updated with who's winning! :D

MrQB
05-31-2014, 10:44 PM
By the way, guys, make sure to tell me if you start working on a logo, so I know that you're doing it. Juts say "working on logo" or something. Thanks, again guys!

bubblehubble_
05-31-2014, 11:07 PM
You already mentioned that this has NOTHING to do with Growtopia, and yet you put it in the Growtopia General Chat.

MrQB
05-31-2014, 11:09 PM
You already mentioned that this has NOTHING to do with Growtopia, and yet you put it in the Growtopia General Chat.

What was I supposed to do with it?

bubblehubble_
05-31-2014, 11:11 PM
What was I supposed to do with it?

Put it in the RTSoft Tavern sub-forum, where you can post threads that have nothing to do with Growtopia.

If this was related to Growtopia, it would go in the Contests, Competitions, and Giveaways sub-forum. :o

MrQB
06-01-2014, 12:46 AM
Ok, Thanks!

SlaSHadow
06-01-2014, 02:07 AM

I made this. The red is because he died for your sins and the orange is because I like orange.

The rest is pretty self explanatory.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
06-01-2014, 02:31 AM

I made this. The red is because he died for your sins and the orange is because I like orange.

The rest is pretty self explanatory.

Mhm. Self Explanatory? What I see is you being a douche to Catholics. You are the guy who thinks religion are for stupid people. Well guess what, you're the one stupid.

If this cause any drama, we all know who's fault was it.