PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Black Ops- Best Loadout/Tips?

GummiBear64
06-01-2014, 12:43 PM
So, I recently started playing Call of Duty: Black Ops, after having it for a year +/-, and was trying to figure out the best load out for a multiplayer xbox live game.

I'm one that usually just goes in and attacks, not a sniper, and mainly use SMGs. I'm Rank 10 as well.
If anyone knows a good load out (doesn't have to be SMGs) for me, I'm talking; perks, primary and secondary weapons, tactical and lethal grenades and equipment, then PLEASE TELL ME!

Also, got any tips? I average 10 deaths and 6 kills per battle, yush I suck, then PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS!
I don't just run into the middle and shoot my gun whilst spinning around. I do be careful but I always die .-.

So, best load out for major kills and less deaths?
Any basic tips for a beginner to Call of Duty?

Boomer
06-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Try sniping, its what I do in Tanked (I know, not COD, but similar), and I get ratios like 12/5.

Imnice
06-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Bo2 or bo1 I play bo2

HunterHell
06-01-2014, 05:27 PM
So, I recently started playing Call of Duty: Black Ops, after having it for a year +/-, and was trying to figure out the best load out for a multiplayer xbox live game.

I'm one that usually just goes in and attacks, not a sniper, and mainly use SMGs. I'm Rank 10 as well.
If anyone knows a good load out (doesn't have to be SMGs) for me, I'm talking; perks, primary and secondary weapons, tactical and lethal grenades and equipment, then PLEASE TELL ME!

Also, got any tips? I average 10 deaths and 6 kills per battle, yush I suck, then PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS!
I don't just run into the middle and shoot my gun whilst spinning around. I do be careful but I always die .-.

So, best load out for major kills and less deaths?
Any basic tips for a beginner to Call of Duty?

Haven't played Black Ops (1) in a VEEEERRY long time, but as much as I can remember...
If you are a somewhat bad player, I recommend you to use versatile weapons, ARs mostly.
They're the easiest to get used to it, to master, and become a good player with.
I really liked Commando (if that's the name), but weapons are mostly a personal preference, everyone likes different weapons.

I can't really remember what are the choices for equipment, perks and killstreaks though.
But, just try them out and see how it goes. Once you find a nice combo, just use it.

GummiBear64
06-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Bo2 or bo1 I play bo2
Bo1

Haven't played Black Ops (1) in a VEEEERRY long time, but as much as I can remember...
If you are a somewhat bad player, I recommend you to use versatile weapons, ARs mostly.
They're the easiest to get used to it, to master, and become a good player with.
I really liked Commando (if that's the name), but weapons are mostly a personal preference, everyone likes different weapons.

I can't really remember what are the choices for equipment, perks and killstreaks though.
But, just try them out and see how it goes. Once you find a nice combo, just use it.

Ok, thanks.

MrExeez
06-05-2014, 06:25 PM
First off all, flashs, semtexss, claymore, commando with the bigger ammo (havent play long time lol) ANY handgun with any thing.

Boomred98732
06-07-2014, 03:53 AM
I recommend you to try this :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvBJsHfpJHM

Brennanber
06-07-2014, 06:08 AM
All the equipment is totally useless except for sticky and regular grenade.

MrExeez
06-07-2014, 06:39 PM
I recommend you to try this :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvBJsHfpJHM

Black Ops one.