PDA

View Full Version : Nervous

Disaster
06-02-2014, 03:07 PM
I'm kinda nervous because today is my finals. Finals are SUPER big tests. It's the most important test in the whole school year. And I'm kinda nervous.

Jlacson
06-02-2014, 03:11 PM
Just relax and think of something funny.

Boomer
06-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Just pretend there's a super hot girl helping you out. Just remember not to talk out loud to "her."

LittleSirP
06-02-2014, 03:26 PM
Just pretend there's a super hot girl helping you out. Just remember not to talk out loud to "her."

Nah, imagine the prettiest girl in your school asking you out after the test in the corridor. Then it somehow becomes a beach and you two drive into the sunset.

EasykGT
06-02-2014, 03:38 PM
well did u study? if so than u will do good.
and if u wanna do good for the finals than take a deep breath just relax and keep telling yourself that u wont blow it, u will do good, dont tell yourself that u will do bad, have hope! and u will be okey :D works everytime for me

LittleSirP
06-02-2014, 03:54 PM
Oh huge tip: NOTHING IS HARD. Then, you'll think it's easy, and get you that confidence.

Boomer
06-02-2014, 03:59 PM
Oh huge tip: NOTHING IS HARD. Then, you'll think it's easy, and get you that confidence.

NO NO NO! Every single time I do that, I screw up majorly and flunk the lesson.

Disaster
06-02-2014, 04:13 PM
well did u study? if so than u will do good.
and if u wanna do good for the finals than take a deep breath just relax and keep telling yourself that u wont blow it, u will do good, dont tell yourself that u will do bad, have hope! and u will be okey :D works everytime for me

Still have my English final. I heard it's hard.:sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

Just relax and think of something funny.

Then I'll laugh out loud.

diegralisk
06-02-2014, 04:18 PM
NO NO NO! Every single time I do that, I screw up majorly and flunk the lesson.

maybe YOU SHOULD CLOSE YOUR COMPUTER/TABLET and START STUDYING!?
Don't believe other comments upstairs, lol lady helping you out? hahahaha your probably gonna flunk more if you do that!

Boomer
06-02-2014, 04:24 PM
maybe YOU SHOULD CLOSE YOUR COMPUTER/TABLET and START STUDYING!?
Don't believe other comments upstairs, lol lady helping you out? hahahaha your probably gonna flunk more if you do that!

Hmmm...maybe you should do the same instead of screaming at me like an uneducated freak and telling me my ideas are worthless.

Also, my finals are sometime next February. Aren't you glad you asked?

KingMerlin
06-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Don't worry I thought I was gonna fail I passed ^~^

diegralisk
06-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Hmmm...maybe you should do the same instead of screaming at me like an uneducated freak and telling me my ideas are worthless.

hehehehe, but I finished all my exams a long time ago, so need for me to do that.
sorry I wasn't screaming, I was just pointing out a very obvious solution in a very sarcastic way, the only way I know how, on text :D (does that make sense?)
well to be honest I thought you were joking around with that suggestion, and so I laughed. It was really a funny one honestly.
and no I didn't say it was worthless, I just didn't realize you were serious about it hehehehe <scratches head>

again I'm sorry forgive me for that! ^^

PS. I thought I quoted the person who asked for help in the first place. (ik I suck at quoting)

Boomer
06-02-2014, 05:10 PM
hehehehe, but I finished all my exams a long time ago, so need for me to do that.
sorry I wasn't screaming, I was just pointing out a very obvious solution in a very sarcastic way, the only way I know how, on text :D (does that make sense?)
well to be honest I thought you were joking around with that suggestion, and so I laughed. It was really a funny one honestly.
and no I didn't say it was worthless, I just didn't realize you were serious about it hehehehe <scratches head>

again I'm sorry forgive me for that! ^^

PS. I thought I quoted the person who asked for help in the first place. (ik I suck at quoting)

I'll let you go for now.

Next time...maybe not....:crazy:

Vampireboy000
06-02-2014, 05:16 PM
even i have my finals and im freaking out man

Disaster
06-02-2014, 05:19 PM

Guys please, I don't want any drama here. I was just stating, I was nervous about my finals.

- - - Updated - - -

even i have my finals and im freaking out man

Calm down. I'm sure you only have 30-60 questions. It took me 30 minutes to get 60 questions answered. Just calm down.

Vampireboy000
06-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Guys please, I don't want any drama here. I was just stating, I was nervous about my finals.

- - - Updated - - -

Calm down. I'm sure you only have 30-60 questions. It took me 30 minutes to get 60 questions answered. Just calm down.

i have my arabic finals tommorow its really easy

Disaster
06-02-2014, 05:22 PM
i have my arabic finals tommorow its really easy

I just finished my English final a second ago.

diegralisk
06-02-2014, 05:23 PM
I'll let you go for now.

Next time...maybe not....:crazy:

good for you :hat:

Disaster
06-02-2014, 05:24 PM
good for you :hat:

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')