PDA

View Full Version : RAGE! RANT! FML

dingle500
06-07-2014, 09:33 AM
Forums. The place to rage,rant and do whatever. I'll rage/rant. I''l cry. I'll curl up in a hole missing all my friends. Nostalgia is THE WORST THING EVER. I miss my friends from a game that no-one will know about. They quit. I died. I miss them. I want to cryyyyyyy. Equine. Why. WHY EQUINE. I BET YOURE LYING! PLEASE SAY YOURE LYING PLEASEEEEEEE. Is it weird that i maybe care about online people I've never met more than people I've met in real life? That I care about them. That I probably would die for them? Is it weird that the internet feels so safe. So friendly. So open. So warm. Somewhere where you can do whatever you like. Somewhere where the lonely people find others and make friends. SOMEWHERE WHERE PEOPLE FIND OUT WHAT A LIFE REALLY IS AND QUIT A STUPID GAME BECAUSE THEY REALIZE HOW STUPID IT IS?! Yes I know these games are stupid and they're taking the life out of me. BUT I CAN'T STOP. I love my friends on games. They quit. And part of me dies. Everytime I look at their profile. Everytime I look at something they've made. It makes me want to cryyyyyyyy. It makes me want to rip someones throat out so I'll stop thinking about them and MOVE ON. Yay for rants. Pssh twinnys rant will be such a better one than mine. But just. Just.
FML! FML! FML!
I'm stupid. Why don't I just move on. Forget about the things someone I've never met before has typed. FML.

Maryjane
06-07-2014, 09:56 AM
I'm ranting somewhere else. Your rant is better but that doesn't matter.
I'm depressed as hell even way more than you think and then this stupid horse quits. Because he thinks everyone's retarded/ idiotic and wants to die and curl up and cut himself.

Boomred98732
06-07-2014, 10:00 AM
A true growtopia logic:

1.Friend quit

2.You quit too

3.Friend come back

4.You come back too

(This is my true story...)

dingle500
06-07-2014, 11:05 AM
A true growtopia logic:

1.Friend quit

2.You quit too

3.Friend come back

4.You come back too

(This is my true story...)

What actually halpens:
Friend quit
You quit.
Lose contact

Boomer
06-07-2014, 03:36 PM
EQUINE QUIT??? NOOOOOOOOO!!! :cry: :mad:

SageDeoxys
06-07-2014, 03:53 PM
I know Equine just well enough to know that he's not joking about him quitting. We may now say goodbye to a friend on these forums.