PDA

View Full Version : Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire

HerobrineFan
06-08-2014, 04:12 AM
Just To Introduce I Am HerobrineFan...I Am Friends With TechDem/Techbolt (Who Has Quiited the fourms :cry: So Yeah!

Nintendo has announced that Hoenn remakes will come to the 3DS!:excl:.The Name Is "Omega Ruby" And "Alpha Sapphire",but Nintendo Copyrighted A Name Called "Delta Emerald" So...:yeah:,So The Question Is......Which Mega Would You Like To See? like A New Mega Swampert.Mega Swellow ect,and which characters? May? :cool: Steven Stone :ninja: ect,So Answer All These Questions And Comment What Else You Want Below!

Gusto
06-08-2014, 04:27 AM
Mega Swampert was released today! Thats epic.
Mega Sceptile was also released today! From speculation, I think Blazikin wont be getting another mega! ^_^

About Delta emerald, Nintendo did the same last time. They copy righted Pokemon gray :4

HerobrineFan
06-08-2014, 05:24 AM
Mega Swampert was released today! Thats epic.
Mega Sceptile was also released today! From speculation, I think Blazikin wont be getting another mega! ^_^

About Delta emerald, Nintendo did the same last time. They copy righted Pokemon gray :4

I Don't Think Blazikin will get another,It'll Be Like Blazikin omega And Blazikin Alpha :whistling:

Tech
06-08-2014, 05:25 AM
HAI YAY!!!!

HerobrineFan
06-08-2014, 05:29 AM
HAI YAY!!!!

WOAH XD

Well.That Escalated Quickly

Renzo909
06-08-2014, 05:32 AM
Just To Introduce I Am HerobrineFan...I Am Friends With TechDem/Techbolt (Who Has Quiited the fourms :cry: So Yeah!

Nintendo has announced that Hoenn remakes will come to the 3DS!:excl:.The Name Is "Omega Ruby" And "Alpha Sapphire",but Nintendo Copyrighted A Name Called "Delta Emerald" So...:yeah:,So The Question Is......Which Mega Would You Like To See? like A New Mega Swampert.Mega Swellow ect,and which characters? May? :cool: Steven Stone :ninja: ect,So Answer All These Questions And Comment What Else You Want Below!

Shh heres some spoilers.

There will be

Mega Solrock

Mega Lunatone

Mega Swampert
Mega Sceptile

Omg May Lost weight

The champion steven is wearing 4 ultra rings well he will use one mega gardevoir

Mega RayQuaza

Mega kecleon.

Omega Charizard

:3 hope i nearly spoiled ur game!

Reballoo
06-08-2014, 05:33 AM
HAI YAY!!!!

My gosh! You got banned?! How?! No!!! I feel like a goody-goody... I have only ever gotten a curse for being in the wrong place at the wrong time... I don't know what an infraction is!

HerobrineFan
06-08-2014, 05:59 AM
Shh heres some spoilers.

There will be

Mega Solrock

Mega Lunatone

Mega Swampert
Mega Sceptile

Omg May Lost weight

The champion steven is wearing 4 ultra rings well he will use one mega gardevoir

Mega RayQuaza

Mega kecleon.

Omega Charizard

:3 hope i nearly spoiled ur game!

There's No Mega Rayquaza BTW ITs New Forms ..XD

Dodo Wizard
06-08-2014, 06:18 AM
Ugh. What's with all this mega crap? Dangit, this is why the games were only good till Platinum, Diamond, and Pearl.
Black and white was kinda lame, and from what I've seen, X and Y is too. Dangit Nintendo, STAHP MILKING A GAME THAT STOPPED BEING GOOD 4 YEARS AGO!
(Don't mind my negative chakra.)