PDA

View Full Version : Singing..

PRGrow
06-08-2014, 10:55 PM
I have a video that I made for fun. It's me singing but there's no pictures or my face, sorry. Please give me feedback of my singing because I do want to get better at it. Here are the videos-

Sunday Morning by Maroon 5 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCkmLc1nkc

Thanks for watching (if you did watch it).

PRGrow
06-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Bump! Please give feedback because I would really appreciate it. :hat:

Magicalfishy
06-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Wow, your voice is truly beautiful. :o

majd
06-09-2014, 04:14 PM
ur singing is awesome u have a very nice voice in singing, keep it up:yeah::yeah::D

PRGrow
06-09-2014, 04:40 PM
Thanks guys. Honestly, my parents tell me 'You're good at singing, you just don't want to show it.' and usually I won't believe them because they're my parents. I never knew people would think I sing good. Thanks for the feedback! :hat:

King902
06-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Your singing is unexplainable ._.
I dont know what i heard...
As in a good way, your voice is very good but to me you sounded a little nervous. It may have been my device but other than that YOU ARE AMAZING 😊😊😊😊
Also whos going to be Simon here?

PRGrow
06-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Your singing is unexplainable ._.
I dont know what i heard...
As in a good way, your voice is very good but to me you sounded a little nervous. It may have been my device but other than that YOU ARE AMAZING 😊😊😊😊
Also whos going to be Simon here?

Yes, I was nervous that I wasn't singing the song right. Also, my sibling was next to me listening so I was also nervous about that.

iToaster
06-09-2014, 04:47 PM
BEST VOICE IN THE WHOLE WORLD

PRGrow
06-09-2014, 04:50 PM
BEST VOICE IN THE WHOLE WORLD

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. :sweatdrop:

King902
06-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Yes, I was nervous that I wasn't singing the song right. Also, my sibling was next to me listening so I was also nervous about that.

.-.
I dont think you exactly messed up you were just nervous .-.
lol

iToaster
06-09-2014, 05:22 PM
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. :sweatdrop:

I am Serious

PRGrow
06-09-2014, 05:37 PM
I am Serious

Aw thanks! :hat:

Maryjane
06-09-2014, 05:40 PM
Your voice sounds lovely :3
But try to calm down and sing when you want to sing. You sound so nervous.

FlyingSpoon
06-09-2014, 05:51 PM
You sounded like a cat, jumping off the empire state building, and the sound it would make before it hit the ground.

PRGrow
06-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Your voice sounds lovely :3
But try to calm down and sing when you want to sing. You sound so nervous.

Thanks for the tip. :hat:

iToaster
06-10-2014, 03:10 AM
You sounded like a cat, jumping off the empire state building, and the sound it would make before it hit the ground.

*** dude Be Nice

GBAGamer
06-10-2014, 03:14 AM

Dont mind him PRG. He's just jealous.

Also sing fma rewrite pl0x.

PRGrow
06-10-2014, 04:03 AM
Dont mind him PRG. He's just jealous.

Also sing fma rewrite pl0x.

It's okay. It's his opinion and his comments is what can make me be better. :)

- - - Updated - - -

*** dude Be Nice

It's okay. It's his opinion. His comments are what can make me better and I can't please everyone. :)

R.V.
06-10-2014, 04:10 AM
way better than I can do I absolutely suck at singing. like others said you have a great voice just sounded a little nervous which would be the parts that were not as good as the rest. Srrysly you are a great singer just add in the karoke and be confident and I rate 10/10 right now it is a 8.5/10 because of those to minor things. pls keep posting of songs ;) I love your voice:o

PRGrow
06-10-2014, 05:02 AM
Thanks! Yes I will add music to it as well as Growtopia Pictures to go with it.

Achilles1
06-10-2014, 05:16 AM
Great voice! But in my opinion, you could sing a little stronger. That would kind of kick all of the nervousness out of your voice :)

COLTONROCKO
06-10-2014, 05:18 AM
I would like to see you try, HATER!

PRGrow
06-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Great voice! But in my opinion, you could sing a little stronger. That would kind of kick all of the nervousness out of your voice :)

Thanks! #10Peaches

PRGrow
06-11-2014, 04:22 AM
Bump. #10peaches

Swertip
06-11-2014, 04:26 AM
Woaah, you are amazing at singing! I can smell the nervousness, though ( That sounded weirder than I thought..), but even with it, you were still singing awesomely! You're an awesome singer, Peach, keep it up! :D

PRGrow
06-11-2014, 04:53 AM
Woaah, you are amazing at singing! I can smell the nervousness, though ( That sounded weirder than I thought..), but even with it, you were still singing awesomely! You're an awesome singer, Peach, keep it up! :D

Thanks Swertip! Yes, lately I've started practicing and hopefully I won't sound too nervous in my next videos.

I have never sang to let people hear my voice so the thought of knowing that my voice going on YouTube got me nervous! Also, hoping to get a video out tomorrow! ~PeachRose

Swertip
06-11-2014, 04:56 AM
Thanks Swertip! Yes, lately I've started practicing and hopefully I won't sound too nervous in my next videos.

I have never sang to let people hear my voice so the thought of knowing that my voice going on YouTube got me nervous! Also, hoping to get a video out tomorrow! ~PeachRose

Sweet! (Ten blueberries)

PRGrow
06-11-2014, 08:04 PM
Bumpity BUMP. Sorry for all these bumps. Just wanted to let you know I'll get a video out later! ~PeachRose

Tohru
06-11-2014, 08:06 PM
If I could sing on YouTube like you did without my face, I would. Maybe when I'm older, I can sing with you!

iGirlGamer_Gt
06-11-2014, 08:10 PM

LOL That's pretty hilarious.

But, She's actually pretty good I'd say.

PRGrow
06-11-2014, 08:41 PM
If I could sing on YouTube like you did without my face, I would. Maybe when I'm older, I can sing with you!

All I did was record myself singing but put a piece of Duct-Tape over the iPhone camera, and hopefully we can sing together! Although, I the only way we can really sing together with Skype.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL That's pretty hilarious.

But, She's actually pretty good I'd say.

Thanks. :)

DJSummertimes
06-11-2014, 08:47 PM
I have a video that I made for fun. It's me singing but there's no pictures or my face, sorry. Please give me feedback of my singing because I do want to get better at it. Here are the videos-

Sunday Morning by Maroon 5 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCkmLc1nkc

Thanks for watching (if you did watch it).

VERY IMPRESSIVE! KEEP UP THE GOOD SINGING WORK! :prophet:

PRGrow
06-11-2014, 09:03 PM
VERY IMPRESSIVE! KEEP UP THE GOOD SINGING WORK! :prophet:

MySpice
06-11-2014, 09:32 PM
I Am A Singer As Well, Your Voice Is Lovely I'm Going To Get That Song On My Tablet. And Don't Believe ANYBODY Who Tells You That Your Not Good Because You Are. Keep In Mind That There Will Be Haters But Hey, Haters Guna Hate- Singer-To-Singer. DONT STOP SINGING! I Would Love To Buy A CD By You Someday, And Maybe You Will By Mine Someday Too;)

Cyas!
~MySpice {Denim}

PRGrow
06-11-2014, 11:27 PM
I Am A Singer As Well, Your Voice Is Lovely I'm Going To Get That Song On My Tablet. And Don't Believe ANYBODY Who Tells You That Your Not Good Because You Are. Keep In Mind That There Will Be Haters But Hey, Haters Guna Hate- Singer-To-Singer. DONT STOP SINGING! I Would Love To Buy A CD By You Someday, And Maybe You Will By Mine Someday Too;)

Cyas!
~MySpice {Denim}

Thanks so much! Hope you well on your singing!

FlyingSpoon
06-12-2014, 06:09 PM

I'm sorry, this was meant to be a joke.^
You're actually pretty good.

iGirlGamer_Gt
06-12-2014, 06:13 PM
All I did was record myself singing but put a piece of Duct-Tape over the iPhone camera, and hopefully we can sing together! Although, I the only way we can really sing together with Skype.

- - - Updated - - -

Np. I see a future for you in singing, Practice makes Perfect, and your 75%/100% There.

(:

PRGrow
06-12-2014, 08:32 PM
I'm sorry, this was meant to be a joke.^
You're actually pretty good.

Thanks! :hat:

- - - Updated - - -

New Music Video Here ---> http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?83132-GTMV-quot-Stay-With-Me-quot-by-Sam-Smith&p=576122#post576122