PDA

View Full Version : First broken bone :/

Spotlight
06-09-2014, 02:14 AM
I got a new bike today (amazing bike btw) and I just went to ride it for a second time on a 3 mile path kinda near my house, when I hit a rut and fell onto the concrete. I broke my shoulder, and it hurts like hell.

Any of you guys ever broken a bone?

ChubbyPanda
06-09-2014, 02:17 AM
mmm nope, is it weird i want to experience having a broken bone?

PRGrow
06-09-2014, 02:19 AM
Aw new bike and you get a broken bone... Well I hope you feel better soon, as for me, I've never had a broken bone, never ever got stung by a bee, or bitten by a bug. Lucky me.. not. I'm getting surgery soon. :nope:

Hurrikane
06-09-2014, 02:27 AM
Aww, poor bike. I was just kidding.

Ouch, sorry that happened to you. I hope you'll feel better in no time.

And, yes. I've broken a few bones before. My rib cage almost collapsed because of football. :p

Spotlight
06-09-2014, 02:32 AM
Aww, poor bike. I was just kidding.

Ouch, sorry that happened to you. I hope you'll feel better in no time.

And, yes. I've broken a few bones before. My rib cage almost collapsed because of football. :p

That would hurt... ALOT.

EasykGT
06-09-2014, 02:33 AM
well 2 years ago when I was riding my bike, I was riding down a huge hill and a garbage can was in my way and when I hit it it flipped me and I hit a tree and fell, My whole forehead was brused and I broke my leg

Ethan Ha
06-09-2014, 03:25 AM
well 2 years ago when I was riding my bike, I was riding down a huge hill and a garbage can was in my way and when I hit it it flipped me and I hit a tree and fell, My whole forehead was brused and I broke my leg

That got to hurt... XD

Hieu8102
06-09-2014, 03:32 AM
I stubbed my toe once...it hurts.

( hope yah get well. )

Eyedea
06-09-2014, 05:04 AM
Wow such bad luck, not only did you break your bone but now you have a brand new bike you can't ride.

TIMTAM
06-09-2014, 05:09 AM
I've never broken a bone, worst injury I've had was tearing a ligament which happened last week when I was overseas for a hockey comp. I've kind of wanted to break a bone though, I know that seems weird, but I want to know what it's like and you get so much attention after it and get a cool cast and stuff lol.

Spotlight
06-09-2014, 05:13 AM
Wow such bad luck, not only did you break your bone but now you have a brand new bike you can't ride.

And gtvalues was griefed.

karl0909
06-09-2014, 05:17 AM
Well, accidents happen. Worse things have happened to a lot of people. I even know a guy whose liver got cut in half and survived by the skin of his teeth.

Bob Will
06-09-2014, 05:59 AM
I broke my arm in the first grade,it.....HURT!
Besides that I had surgery and had a cast on for a month and a half

iToaster
06-09-2014, 12:28 PM
I got a new bike today (amazing bike btw) and I just went to ride it for a second time on a 3 mile path kinda near my house, when I hit a rut and fell onto the concrete. I broke my shoulder, and it hurts like hell.

GET WELL SOOM :)

Boomred98732
06-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Never,I just fell from the house roof then go to hospital.

iToaster
06-09-2014, 12:35 PM
Never,I just fell from the house roof then go to hospital.

NO BROKEN BONES IMPOSSIBLE

Boomer
06-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Once fell off a slide and broke my arm. Been stung by bees/wasps 3 times. Fell off my bike, scarred my hip and elbow really bad. Jumped over a brick wall, tore my knee open. Yup you can call me Evil Knevil.

Boomred98732
06-09-2014, 12:48 PM
NO BROKEN BONES IMPOSSIBLE

Oh I forgot to add details,I fell down from the house and killed everyone then someone survived I warped to hospital and kill those survivors.

I have no bones at all. look in the avatar.

GTLighty
06-09-2014, 12:51 PM

I've had a crack in my bone from tripping on a teddy on the stairs... I haven't broken bones.. Just twisting my ankle is usual :p

iToaster
06-09-2014, 01:05 PM
Oh I forgot to add details,I fell down from the house and killed everyone then someone survived I warped to hospital and kill those survivors.

I have no bones at all. look in the avatar.

That's Better :D

k3rt
06-09-2014, 01:07 PM
I totally feel you and hope you get well soon, Spotlight!

My first time breaking a bone was in the beginning of this years March. I was on a ski trip in Norway, and sadly, on my last day there I came upon in a ski accident with some norwegian grown up. There were really little little kids near the accident, Im glad that they didn't get hurt. Anyways, when I bumped together with that guy I broke my elbow bone. The attention what I got was a pretty humorious and awesome indeed!:D But yea, at same night they did me surgery there, and later when I came back to Estonia they did another surgery on me. Right now I can move my arm perfectly, but the screws what they installed in my arm will stay there for like...a year maybe?

Cyanogen
06-09-2014, 01:11 PM
Whoah! That blows! I guess you'll have to wait until you can ride your bike again.
But hey, it isn't too bad, if you think about it. It could have always been worse (even though it is really bad).

I'm happy that's all you broke though! One of my friends fell off his bike, and the handle bars went through his tummy!

Anyways, I really hope you make a fast recovery so you can jump on that bike and ride again as soon as possible! Bikes are fun!

Oh, by the way (if nobody has asked already) what kind of bike is it? (In general).
Like, is it a mountain bike, BMX, etc..?

Boomer
06-09-2014, 01:15 PM
I'm happy that's all you broke though! One of my friends fell off his bike, and the handle bars went through his tummy!

Oh yea, forgot to mention that I also popped a wheelie and the handle bars broke right in the middle of it.

darkscythe
06-09-2014, 02:31 PM
One day, I was swimming on the beach, and then a FISH BIT ME!
xD, Im not sure if it was a fish or something else..

I once fell headfirst on the concrete floor and I had a huge bump..

Oh and I fell off the top bunk bed