PDA

View Full Version : Embarassing Moments in your classroom.

BadDarkGator
06-09-2014, 03:28 PM
What was youre Most embarrasing Moment in your classroom, Mine was falling backwards and landing on a balloon full of water.

iToaster
06-09-2014, 03:29 PM
2 Tables I was in the middle I placed on hand on each table then SWING SWING I TOLD MY FRIEND LOOK LOOK AND HIT THE GROUND OH MAN MY HESD I WS LAUGHING ME AND MY FRIEND

Annah Jane M. Loyola
06-09-2014, 03:30 PM
What was youre Most embarrasing Moment in your classroom, Mine was falling backwards and landing on a balloon full of water.

Hmm I don't have any embarrasing moment in our classroom. Lol

iToaster
06-09-2014, 03:31 PM
Hmm I don't have any embarrasing moment in our classroom. Lol

Lier Lier Pants On Fire

BadDarkGator
06-09-2014, 03:32 PM
2 Tables I was in the middle I placed on hand on each table then SWING SWING I TOLD MY FRIEND LOOK LOOK AND HIT THE GROUND OH MAN MY HESD I WS LAUGHING ME AND MY FRIEND

Haha, Same Here once i was shakeing the Table so hard that it was flying across the room and i was on my chair like O.O

iToaster
06-09-2014, 03:33 PM
I'm a Racist To Toaster

WHY TELL ME WHYYYY

- - - Updated - - -

I DID HARLEM SHAKE IN CLASSROOM AND THE TEACHER WAS IN THE ROOM I WAS LIKE

YOLO

BadDarkGator
06-09-2014, 03:33 PM
Badgator Sucks.

Now you're really really Rude. :crazy:

Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!
06-09-2014, 03:57 PM
I'd tell ya, but it's too awkward.

Boomer
06-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Boomer is an ass.

Got another name on my hit list.

I'm homeschooled, so I really can't do anything embarrassing, as its all in front of my parents.

iToaster
06-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Got another name on my hit list.

I'm homeschooled, so I really can't do anything embarrassing, as its all in front of my parents.

LETS GET HER

- - - Updated - - -

I'd tell ya, but it's too awkward.

SAY IT SAY IT SAYI IT

Boomer
06-09-2014, 04:57 PM
LETS GET HER

Can't get on; I'm grounded -_-

Maryjane
06-09-2014, 05:49 PM
I can make an entire thread on what I did stupidly in my first day of class xD

Okay, so first, my teacher kept on pronouncing my name wrong ._. Thing that sucks is he keeps on saying my last name over and over and over that it began to annoy me. Instead of it's normal Spanish pronouncing, it's pronounced like a kitchen pot. @_@

Later that day, I felt really sleepy and we had to introduce ourselves to everyone and to the teacher.
I was gonna say "Hi my name is ____, I'm ___ years old, and I love to ___/ I live in _______.

BUT NOOO. MY BRAIN BE LIEK. MARY I CONTROL YOUR MIND KK?

So instead of saying I loved drawing and playing in my computer I shamelessly said "I love sleeping ". Thank god my teacher was friendly.

I was doodling and my friend was drawing too in class (free period!). I didn't realize the teacher said something and I got embarassed. Everyone in the class was like "OH SNAP!".

Like I said, the teacher was nice, she actually let me draw more too.

Trollrage
06-09-2014, 05:51 PM
My teacher punched me, yes, infront of the class and was shouting at me...
But then she excused.
Or my french teacher said I'm a terrible football player.

LeDevourer#2
06-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Let's just say, I farted. Not that loud, but the 2 girls beside me heard it... :sweatdrop: I feel so embarrassed by just typing this.

Deaglan
06-09-2014, 06:00 PM
So When I Was Younger (Year 4 Maybe) I Decided It Would Be A Good Idea To Make A Few Silly Sounds,
And Then I Had A Really Good Idea To Actually Do It (It Wasn't A Good Idea :whistling:)
So I Chose The Best Time To Do It When It Was Silent.
So When It... Happened I Kinda Looked Around To See If Anyone Noticed... They Did.
But The Best Part Of It Was That The Blame Was Passed Of From Me To A Girl Sat Near Me.
lol No-one Suspected It Was Me!

xD :ninja:

lolgal96
06-09-2014, 06:04 PM
In like fifth grade I burped REALLY loud in front of everyone. Probably explains why nobody liked me... wait. That's right! Everyone at my old school was a giant butt-hole! :)
--
Update
Today in Science, we were taking a quiz, and I burped really loudly and everyone looked at me. I started laughing and muttered "excuse me". My teacher looked at me and said "Wow, how very ladylike! *pretends to armpit-fart" HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!" It took me a while to calm down :P

LittleSirP
06-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Hahah!!! I kept laughing so loud reading all your posts, forgive mehhh.

Mine was just yesterday. So, we had to introduce ourselves in the class.
When it was my turn, my mind derped out so hard. I said "Hi, my name is Julian. Just call me Little-
Oh crap!!! The whole class was just staring at me like I just slapped the school director in tha face.
I'm so embarrassed.

Deaglan
06-09-2014, 10:23 PM
So When I Was Younger (Year 4 Maybe) I Decided It Would Be A Good Idea To Make A Few Silly Sounds,
And Then I Had A Really Good Idea To Actually Do It (It Wasn't A Good Idea :whistling:)
So I Chose The Best Time To Do It When It Was Silent.
So When It... Happened I Kinda Looked Around To See If Anyone Noticed... They Did.
But The Best Part Of It Was That The Blame Was Passed Of From Me To A Girl Sat Near Me.
lol No-one Suspected It Was Me!

xD :ninja:

Ill share another one! (Yeah!)
So I was in French and we were taking the register, everyone else responded like angels (Not literally)
Then it came to me...

Teacher: bonjour deaglan
Me: oui madaaaaam.
Yeah So my voice broke right in the middle of it. everyone turned and looked at me. I was just sat there going all red... :/

MeeMo11
06-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Well let's just see here...
I have to many embarrassing moments like
One time my teacher was demonstrating how if you swing a bucket around in fast circles the water wouldn't fall out when it was upside down. Well I happened to be that 1 unlucky person and the handle broke of the bucket then the water splashed me.

Another time was when my class was playing kickball, and it had just rained he day before so the ground was a little wet. Well someone kicked the ball really far and I was running after it well.... The ground was wet and I slipped in the mud. So the whole day my jeans were brown:whistling:.

Another time was in he winter and there was slush everywhere outside. Well this kid in my class was on the swing and I was standing a little to close to him so he ended up kicking me into a puddle of slush while he was swinging and yeah I was soaked.
Btw these stories were from when I was in elementary school so we got recess:yeah:

yoman1
06-10-2014, 12:56 AM
I sneezed, loudly, 4 times in a row. The substitute told me to go to the office for disrupting class, I say I was just sneezing. Get detention for 5 mins. instead. Even though I take the school bus home... ._.

Not so much embarrassing as sad...

2. Substitute teacher teaches class. I had about a gallon of water during lunch from going to get a drink mid-recess and ask to go to the washroom. She says "Wait until I'm done explaining."
I say "But it's an emergency..."
Substitute says "Oh, if it's an emergency, then we would've called 911"

So I wait for about 15 mins. with a bladder that's about to explode and 3/4 of the class is staring at me while I hold it in. She gives me FIVE FREAKING MINUTES of detention for distracting the class. I say "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know that HOLDING ONE'S BLADDER WAS AGAINST THE LAW!!:mad:" I get another 2 mins of detention for yelling... Finally, the sub is finished explaining our lesson and tells me that I can go. I BURST OUT OF THE CLASS AND DASH TOWARDS THE WASHROOM. When I come back, I get another 3 mins. for running in the hall... :cry:

I wanted to SCREAM so BADLY after that but I know I would get ANOTHER 5 mins of detention... ._.

Again, more sad than embarrassing.

Also, as you can see, I have a bad rep with EVERY SUBSTITUTE TEACHER I MEET. It's mainly because 99% of the time, they expect you to behave with their expectations as if you had known them for a year even though as I had said once to a sub teacher: "YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TOLD US YOUR NAME YET!!!"

I prefer homeroom teachers over substitute teachers any day of the year, 24/7.

Morale of the story: A bathroom emergency is self-explanatory.

Mrs.TommoSwag
06-10-2014, 01:02 AM
I sneezed, loudly, 4 times in a row. The substitute told me to go to the office for disrupting class, I say I was just sneezing. Get detention for 5 mins. instead. Even though I take the school bus home... ._.

2. Substitute teacher teaches class. I had about a gallon of water during lunch from going to get a drink mid-recess and ask to go to the washroom. She says "Wait until I'm done explaining."

So I wait for about 15 mins. with a bladder that's about to explode and 3/4 of the class is staring at me while I hold it in. She gives me FIVE FREAKING MINUTES of detention for distracting the class. I say "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know that HOLDING ONE'S BLADDER WAS AGAINST THE LAW!!:mad:" I get another 2 mins of detention for yelling... Finally, the sub is finished explaining our lesson and tells me that I can go. I BURST OUT OF THE CLASS AND DASH TOWARDS THE WASHROOM. When I come back, I get another 3 mins. for running in the hall... :cry:

I wanted to SCREAM so BADLY after that but I know I would get ANOTHER 5 mins of detention... ._.

Also, as you can see, I have a bad rep with EVERY SUBSTITUTE TEACHER I MEET. It's mainly because 99% of the time, they expect you to behave with their expectations as if you had known them for a year even though as I had said once to a sub teacher: "YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TOLD US YOUR NAME YET!!!"

The substitute is a jerk.and sarcastic.

yoman1
06-10-2014, 01:03 AM
The substitute is a jerk.and sarcastic.

All agree, say "I"

All oppose say "I'm a scammer" lol

Deaglan
06-10-2014, 02:45 PM
Ill share another one! (Yeah!)
So I was in French and we were taking the register, everyone else responded like angels (Not literally)
Then it came to me...

Teacher: bonjour deaglan
Me: oui madaaaaam.
Yeah So my voice broke right in the middle of it. everyone turned and looked at me. I was just sat there going all red... :/

Once i got sent out by a supply teacher For COUGHING!
I was just sitting there and the teacher said no one speak or do anything...
So it had to be after he stopped talking i had to clear my throat...
So i coughed and the teacher thought i was being rude/cheeky and he sent me out and wrote a report about me to my real teacher...

- - - Updated - - -

So i coughed and the teacher thought i was being rude/cheeky and he sent me out and wrote a report about me to my real teacher...

Another is... I sneezed on my friends (I also sneezed Orange all over them)
So i was drinking my orange at lunch...
And that moment when you need to sneeze and just cant stop it. Well...
I sneezed and i still had orange in my mouth so i sneezed orange all over my friends...

XD

Boomer
06-10-2014, 02:53 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Another is... I sneezed on my friends (I also sneezed Orange all over them)
So i was drinking my orange at lunch...
And that moment when you need to sneeze and just cant stop it. Well...
I sneezed and i still had orange in my mouth so i sneezed orange all over my friends...

XD

You and yoman have the stupidest Subs...I pity you.

yoman1
06-11-2014, 09:57 PM
You and yoman have the stupidest Subs...I pity you.

BUMP/1!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!

Tohru
06-11-2014, 11:21 PM
Oh my.

I guess middle school really is scary! (Going into middle school next year!)

Blu Dimalanta
06-11-2014, 11:29 PM
WHY TELL ME WHYYYY

- - - Updated - - -

YOLO

OMG ITOASTER! i met you on ULTRADE remember ReshiramEX? that was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

the teacher gave me no recess it was embarrassing for me my friends might be laughing at me.

GBAGamer
06-11-2014, 11:34 PM

Oh my.
I feel bad. If you were as smart as me. I would've debated her butt so hard she would've been on hush mode! And if she says "200 MINTURS OF DENTEION!!" I would've told the principal on her for taking away my education time just from bodily fluids and things I can't control. She would've been fired XD

Boomred98732
06-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Borrowing .-.

1.Hey,boo can I borrow your notebooks?

Sure.

3 days later

Here your notebooks.

(So long q.q)

1 day later

Can I borrow again?

Fine..

4 days later

oops I forgot it sorry.

3 days later

Here your notebook c:

1 week later

Can I borrow your beautiful notebook?

*Refuse*

*She's angry c:<*

1 day later

Can I borrow your pen?

q.q

OMG ITOASTER! i met you on ULTRADE remember ReshiramEX? that was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

the teacher gave me no recess it was embarrassing for me my friends might be laughing at me.

You just joined the forum just to talk to famous guy?

BadDarkGator
06-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Just to see how many embarassing Things happend in your lifes, makes me think that the World just Needs some Update like Unlimited World Locks. That made no Sense at all but i dont care. :prophet:

The 978
06-12-2014, 07:21 PM
I called my teacher mom
I called my homework crap

Mrs.TommoSwag
06-12-2014, 09:55 PM
I called my teacher mom

That awkward moment when you do.....http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ffKG20UuyhY/UEKVkBzJhMI/AAAAAAAABPQ/E6cOGfZ3kOM/s1600/3278.jpegface it,most of us have called their teacher mom...

Liammagoo
06-12-2014, 10:18 PM
That awkward moment when you do.....http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ffKG20UuyhY/UEKVkBzJhMI/AAAAAAAABPQ/E6cOGfZ3kOM/s1600/3278.jpegface it,most of us have called their teacher mom...

I called my female teacher Dad and grandma once by accident. Now that's what you call humiliation.

Mrs.TommoSwag
06-12-2014, 10:38 PM
I called my female teacher Dad and grandma once by accident. Now that's what you call humiliation.

I feel the pain..(I've called my friend my brother's name once,and I've called both my substitute and teacher mom(THREE TIMES.).___.(<--Look a whale!)(Btw luckily no one heard me call my substitute mom,and my friend...)

yoman1
06-13-2014, 12:47 AM
Oh my.
I feel bad. If you were as smart as me. I would've debated her butt so hard she would've been on hush mode! And if she says "200 MINTURS OF DENTEION!!" I would've told the principal on her for taking away my education time just from bodily fluids and things I can't control. She would've been fired XD

Do you know how much I wanted to do that? In fact, I was planning it in my head as I was holding my bladder. I was about to argue once more but that's when... the teacher said I could go...

Naturally, you would run off. and I did.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my.

I guess middle school really is scary! (Going into middle school next year!)

nah, Tohru. This happened in Gr. 3 and 5. You survived.

People who you'd think would NEVER talk to you WILL by the end of Gr. 6. Trust me.

I have advice on this stuff. Wrote the EQAO a couple of weeks ago... one of the questions was to write a letter to the grade 5s on how to prepare for grade 6.

(Also, prepare for the most annoying yet accepting part of being in grade 6- BEING CALLED A SIXER.)

Annah Jane M. Loyola
06-13-2014, 11:00 AM
Lier Lier Pants On Fire

swear. ahm idont know i dont remember those times.maybe i have but i dont remember:wave:

- - - Updated - - -

WHY TELL ME WHYYYY

- - - Updated - - -

YOLO

i dont remember i reply things like this to you lol

Dakukene
06-13-2014, 11:21 AM
I can´t remember anything embarrassing that happened with me in school. There are LOTS of things that have happened to my classmates ;)
I do remember those times, when my teachers just can´t say my name correctly. So they just say it again....again...and again.
In the end, I have to tell them myself. (And when I do, they always tell me, what a beautiful name I have XD)

Ooohhh.. I remember a moment! :panic: :yeah: :panic:
Me and my friends/classmates were waiting outside of our classroom. It was freetime. One of my friends saw a ugly bag. She decided to kick it, because she thought it belonged to our classmate (A loner kind - Does not talk with nobody). And she did it. She kicked it for a few times. A few seconds later a boy (Older than us) came after his bag and saw, that it was out of place. He screamed: "WHO MOVED MY BAG?" Everybody looked at him and everyone near him (Us). I could feel how I turned red.

I´m sorry if I have some spelling mistakes in the story ... We don´t speak english in Estonia :nope:

Blu Dimalanta
06-21-2014, 06:49 AM
Borrowing .-.

1.Hey,boo can I borrow your notebooks?

Sure.

3 days later

Here your notebooks.

(So long q.q)

1 day later

Can I borrow again?

Fine..

4 days later

oops I forgot it sorry.

3 days later

Here your notebook c:

1 week later

Can I borrow your beautiful notebook?

*Refuse*

*She's angry c:<*

1 day later

Can I borrow your pen?

q.q

You just joined the forum just to talk to famous guy?

No, he is just a familiar guy and donated a lot of stuff on ULTRADE.

karl0909
06-21-2014, 08:09 AM
I can make an entire thread on what I did stupidly in my first day of class xD

Okay, so first, my teacher kept on pronouncing my name wrong ._. Thing that sucks is he keeps on saying my last name over and over and over that it began to annoy me. Instead of it's normal Spanish pronouncing, it's pronounced like a kitchen pot. @_@

Later that day, I felt really sleepy and we had to introduce ourselves to everyone and to the teacher.
I was gonna say "Hi my name is ____, I'm ___ years old, and I love to ___/ I live in _______.

BUT NOOO. MY BRAIN BE LIEK. MARY I CONTROL YOUR MIND KK?

So instead of saying I loved drawing and playing in my computer I shamelessly said "I love sleeping ". Thank god my teacher was friendly.

I was doodling and my friend was drawing too in class (free period!). I didn't realize the teacher said something and I got embarassed. Everyone in the class was like "OH SNAP!".

Like I said, the teacher was nice, she actually let me draw more too.

We don't have teachers that awesome.

I'm loving this thread btw. Totally erased my anger. Made my day better. A LOT better.

TheBlockDude
06-21-2014, 08:23 AM
I called my homework :poop:

Its true though ;)

Tehepic333
06-21-2014, 09:34 AM
I was on a residential trip a few years ago with my class.

I had the hiccups. Have you ever heard of the myth that drinking out of the wrong side of the glass (Like this 39193) cures them? Well, I tried it with a bottle of Fanta. I must admit, it wasn't my best idea ever, as my one of my friends chose that moment to tell a joke. The Fanta ended up pouring out my nose. It was hilariously painful. :sweatdrop:

Legit
06-21-2014, 11:11 AM
Here are, like, 1000000 million embarrasing moments that happened to me.

Elemantary School problems:
1. We had to introduce ourselves in front of the class, and when it was my turn I walked over and suddenly I started talking my mind. I was like, "Hello. I'm Crystina, and you can call me Crysti for short. I like playing Growtopia. The reason is you get to do whatever you want without a freaking mother of crap teacher bossi- Oh crappy hell." And I needed to meet the principal... :nope:

2. It was recess and I ran to a stall and when it was my turn I stood there dreamily thinking about what I could do after school, which was play Growtopia. About two minutes later someone pinched me and I came back down on earth and said, "DAMN YOU MOTHER OF GLOB YOU IDI- Mother of hell why you do dis..." because it was my maths teacher Miss Melanie. I got detention for 15 minutes and I practically almost starved that day.

Middle School problems:

1. In biology I was having a test, and I slept at 1:20 am so I was super tired. Halfway I snoozed and must've drooled, because one of my answers was plasted across my face and practically everyone looked at me and laughed.

2. My Gifted and Talented (Yes, I was chosen to go for G&T) teacher was sick so there would be a subsitute teacher, who was a really crappy woman, Miss Aldreya. In the middle I made a weird cute fast voice saying, "Oh my god Miss Aldreya had sex with the suckiest man teacher Mister Zack in the cafeteria today LOL" Miss Aldreya gave me 1 hour detention and I was like, "What, bi*ch? You MAD? YOU MAD? HUH?" But never yelled it out loud.

3. In my 1 hour detention as stated above, the teacher in charge, Madam Celine, went to the washroom so there was total chaos, so I swung myself in the middle of two tables, and a chair flew to the back of the class because I kicked it, and the secraty, Miss Grace saw it and I got another 2 hours of detention.

Too lazy to write the others, bai.

Legit
06-21-2014, 11:22 AM
Its true though ;)

Your. Freakin. Red. Push. Button. arrgggghhhhhh! Fu*k. That. Crap.

Disaster
06-21-2014, 11:25 AM

In 3rd grade when I went to go sit in my chair and it wasn't there.

Deaglan
06-21-2014, 06:41 PM
I ripped my pants...
It was a big rip!
Right Down The Middle And I Think I Was Wearing SpongBob Underwear.
(To Be Honest I Rocked SpongeBob UnderWear!)

The 978
06-21-2014, 06:45 PM
I rapped in front of the class...

Damn cant forget it

acid
06-21-2014, 11:20 PM
In year 6 we had to stay in class cause of wet weather my teacher decided to to put on some music and we were all dancing. I was the one who stood put cause my friend and I were messin around, he pushed my to a gal she screamed and everyone looked at me. the awkward silence...
That icy cold stare lol