PDA

View Full Version : Report Bullying! READ PLEASE!!!!!!!

Limonvicki
06-10-2014, 08:02 PM
Hey guys! It's me again cx I've been posting a lot lately because I've been seeing really bad adittudes on grow. Bullying,scamming,cussing I'VE EVEN SEEN HACKING. I really want all y'all to read this because this thread should be spread all over the forums not just because I want to get noticed. No. I want this to spread because this it is very important to notify an adult (or mods) not just in the growtopia game but in real life. On a serious note, PLEASE REPORT ANY BAD BEHAVIORS PLEASE. Just make sure you post it on the forums to make mods jobs easier c; Ok thank you! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
Vicki8004798 👌😃😜😝😘

Brennanber
06-11-2014, 01:13 AM
Please stop posting

Limonvicki
06-11-2014, 01:17 AM
Please stop posting.

I'm getting really bored so I suggest you spread the word to people that they better start posting VERY UNTERESTING STUFF CUZ I AM GETTING VERY TIRED OF POSTING

Megazork
06-11-2014, 01:22 AM
I'm getting really bored so I suggest you spread the word to people that they better start posting VERY UNTERESTING STUFF CUZ I AM GETTING VERY TIRED OF POSTING

This statement is very contradictory on your part. By the way, this forums isn't just about fun and more fun, we come here to learn about latest news and drama updates happening or market offers.

If you are tired of posting, don't post. That simple

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys! It's me again cx I've been posting a lot lately because I've been seeing really bad adittudes on grow. Bullying,scamming,cussing I'VE EVEN SEEN HACKING. I really want all y'all to read this because this thread should be spread all over the forums not just because I want to get noticed. No. I want this to spread because this it is very important to notify an adult (or mods) not just in the growtopia game but in real life. On a serious note, PLEASE REPORT ANY BAD BEHAVIORS PLEASE. Just make sure you post it on the forums to make mods jobs easier c; Ok thank you! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
Vicki8004798 👌😃😜😝😘

No, due to the fact that branding someone just for a simple bad behavior for 1 moment is just bad.

Limonvicki
06-11-2014, 01:25 AM
This statement is very contradictory on your part. By the way, this forums isn't just about fun and more fun, we come here to learn about latest news and drama updates happening or market offers.

- - - Updated - - -

No, due to the fact that branding someone just for a simple bad behavior for 1 moment is just bad.

Yes That's Wat I just said. I'm going to stop posting. But one question.. IS THAT ATTACK ON TITAN ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lenz
06-11-2014, 01:26 AM
http://nimbocg.com.br/forum/uploads/monthly_08_2013/post-1-0-52706700-1376100297.jpg

Limonvicki
06-11-2014, 01:27 AM
http://nimbocg.com.br/forum/uploads/monthly_08_2013/post-1-0-52706700-1376100297.jpg

Ok that was uh.. Random

Megazork
06-11-2014, 01:28 AM
Yes That's Wat I just said. I'm going to stop posting. But one question.. IS THAT ATTACK ON TITAN ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, a GIF image of Sasha Braus with a potato

Brennanber
06-11-2014, 01:32 AM

- - - Updated - - -

People go on the forums for their own reasons, if his is different from yours all you can do is inform him that he needs to improve his behavior/interpretation (his failure to read rules or just have common sense of them) the forums is highly about fun/entertainment. Im pretty sure growtopia and the forums were created for entertainment.

Branding someone for 1 bad behavior is their decision and can vary of of what that someone does. That 1 behavior can be stupid or terrible and may be "branded" for what they done that may not be agreed with.

Limonvicki
06-11-2014, 01:42 AM

IM AM WAITING UNTIL THE NEW EPISODES COME OUT 😁😁😁😁😁

- - - Updated - - -

People go on the forums for their own reasons, if his is different from yours all you can do is inform him that he needs to improve his behavior/interpretation (his failure to read rules or just have common sense of them) the forums is highly about fun/entertainment. Im pretty sure growtopia and the forums were created for entertainment.

Branding someone for 1 bad behavior is their decision and can vary of of what that someone does. That 1 behavior can be stupid or terrible and may be "branded" for what they done that may not be agreed with.

Yes ik I'm really sorry I messed up in ONE SENTENCE. My bad. I didn't mean like "oooooo he said a bad worried REPORT!" like no.

King902
06-11-2014, 01:46 AM
IM AM WAITING UNTIL THE NEW EPISODES COME OUT 😁😁😁😁😁

- - - Updated - - -

Yes ik I'm really sorry I messed up in ONE SENTENCE. My bad. I didn't mean like "oooooo he said a bad worried REPORT!" like no.

You have just joined the forums probably or just started posting and have already made a bad example...
Please be kind WE ARE A FAMILY

Limonvicki
06-11-2014, 02:15 AM
You have just joined the forums probably or just started posting and have already made a bad example...
Please be kind WE ARE A FAMILY

I didn't just join the forums.

King902
06-11-2014, 02:17 AM
I didn't just join the forums.

Well you did just start posting...
Took a loooooooooong break...

Limonvicki
06-11-2014, 02:52 AM
Well you did just start posting...
Took a loooooooooong break...

1 year actually to be exact

King902
06-11-2014, 02:53 AM
1 year actually to be exact

And you came back with a bang and part of the community started hating..I do suggest not getting on most people's bad sides

Limonvicki
06-11-2014, 02:59 AM
And you came back with a bang and part of the community started hating..I do suggest not getting on most people's bad sides

Too late 😂😂😂😂😂

Lenz
06-11-2014, 03:10 AM
Too late 😂😂😂😂😂

that's what I meant by a flame war, that there was going to be a huge argument ;p

King902
06-11-2014, 03:11 AM
Too late 😂😂😂😂😂

So you want to get on everyones bad side?

Limonvicki
06-11-2014, 03:27 AM
So you want to get on everyones bad side?

Um I think I already got on ur bad side so... No not everyone but I have with some people here on the forums and some in the real outside world.

- - - Updated - - -

that's what I meant by a flame war, that there was going to be a huge argument ;p

Oh oh I see ur point. FLAME WARRRR XD

Boomred98732
06-11-2014, 10:44 AM

That trainee rank tells me...

Tohru
06-11-2014, 12:26 PM
I remember my first thread was something like this.

P.S. You are NOT on my bad side! :) Its ok.