PDA

View Full Version : Have you thought?

King902
06-11-2014, 03:20 AM
Have you ever thought how unadvance(if this is a word)us humans are?
To some we may seem advance but this comes from people who thought money grows on trees..
Anyways have you ever thought...that there is a being smarter than us?
I mean someone told me that in like 2 billion years or something our galaxy will intersect another galaxy..
What do you think will happen to human life?
Will we be extinct before that happens?
Is there anything more to this world?

Limonvicki
06-11-2014, 03:28 AM
To some we may seem advance but this comes from people who thought money grows on trees..
I mean someone told me that in like 2 billion years or something our galaxy will intersect another galaxy..

I'm confused.

King902
06-11-2014, 03:29 AM
Im guessing you dont understand the peril we are in...

SageDeoxys
06-11-2014, 03:58 AM

Actually, in 3 billion years the Milky Way will crash with Andromeda, taking a few billions of years to become one. The Earth probably won't be affected by the collision. But its possible that the human race is extinct by then.

Limonvicki
06-11-2014, 03:59 AM
Nevermind. I don't like science anyway xD

King902
06-11-2014, 04:01 AM
Nevermind. I don't like science anyway xD

Science?
Science is life itself..

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, in 3 billion years the Milky Way will crash with Andromeda, taking a few billions of years to become one. The Earth probably won't be affected by the collision. But its possible that the human race is extinct by then.

Im wondering how will we go extinct?
Will our own creations destroy humanity? Or will i with my deathray witch is currently in construction

Limonvicki
06-11-2014, 04:01 AM
Science?
Science is life itself..

Oh my god whatever science is I don't like it.

King902
06-11-2014, 04:12 AM
Oh my god whatever science is I don't like it.

So you dont like life?

SageDeoxys
06-11-2014, 04:31 AM
Science?
Science is life itself..

- - - Updated - - -

Im wondering how will we go extinct?
Will our own creations destroy humanity? Or will i with my deathray witch is currently in construction
Most probably from artificial weapons that you humans have created. The government has dug a grave for you all with nuclear and atomic weapons.

Sheth
06-11-2014, 04:38 AM
Since we humans sometimes lose our common sense, it is very likely we will go extinct because of our own stupidity if not a natural disaster. XD

SageDeoxys
06-11-2014, 04:40 AM
Since we humans sometimes lose our common sense, it is very likely we will go extinct because of our own stupidity if not a natural disaster. XD

*Cough* Artificial *Cough*

Limonvicki
06-11-2014, 06:37 AM
So you dont like life?

... Can u just stop arguing with me for one SECOUND!? OF COURSE I LIKE LIFE BECAUSE IM LIVIN IT. what I meant to say is I don't like space science stuff. There did I make myself clear this time because I don't want to argue with you anymore. It's really just a waste of my life time. And yes I looovveeee lifeee.

Angrox
06-11-2014, 06:50 AM
Well the sun will fade out in some millions of years, so we're all gonna die anyways.

Its Daniel
06-11-2014, 06:54 AM
Universe is stretching as it would make Galaxies make to way far.
Maybe the Local Group (It includes Milky way) will be broken into pieces billion years after now.

Also, Scientist and NASA Expected the sun will grew more bigger that it will past the orbit of Mars.
But it takes to long, maybe My son have a son then his son may have another son and so on.

Limonvicki
06-11-2014, 07:08 AM
Well the sun will fade out in some millions of years, so we're all gonna die anyways.

Yes that is correct but some scientists today predict that there will be asteroids so close to the earth in a few years that we might be in danger of our world ending! But they said 2026 or 2039 pretty scary...

Its Daniel
06-11-2014, 08:58 AM
There were worlds that are "Earth Twin"
Try searching kepler planets.

Yep, there's more worlds that are "Capable" for human life.
But, Their far.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, there have a rare chances of heavenly bodies of that 2 galaxies that are being hitted.