PDA

View Full Version : Whoah!

Cyanogen
06-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Feeling so high tonight!! It's amazing!!!!!
Anyone else felt really high, to the point where you feel like there are no problems in the world and don't care what others think because you really couldn't care less? If you haven't, because you're going through rough times, you need to get through it. It's hard and all, but trust me, the wait of it is definitely worth this amazing feeling!!
I don't know if this post makes sense, and I don't know if anyone will bash me for it, but I really don't mind if they do.
Oh, if you're going through tough times, STOP listening to angry/miserable music. Put on some happy/relaxed/hyped music. It helps.

It. Feels. Amazing.!!!!
I don't know if this makes sense and I don't care.

KillaFlameForumAccount
06-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Feeling so high tonight!! It's amazing!!!!!
Anyone else felt really high, to the point where you feel like there are no problems in the world and don't care what others think because you really couldn't care less? If you haven't, because you're going through rough times, you need to get through it. It's hard and all, but trust me, the wait of it is definitely worth this amazing feeling!!
I don't know if this post makes sense, and I don't know if anyone will bash me for it, but I really don't mind if they do.
Oh, if you're going through tough times, STOP listening to angry/miserable music. Put on some happy/relaxed/hyped music. It helps.

It. Feels. Amazing.!!!!
I don't know if this makes sense and I don't care.

You heard it everyone, watch taco dog to get the "high" feeling whilst you have insanity.
Or sit on a toilet like this woman:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24

Cyanogen
06-11-2014, 12:20 PM
You heard it everyone, watch taco dog to get the "high" feeling whilst you have insanity.
Or sit on a toilet like this woman:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24

Lol the funny thing is that I haven't slept for so long that I probably won't remember this tomorrow hahaha
But it is a great feeling.
It's like excitement and relaxed at the same time. With the confidence to do anything.

gabz777
06-11-2014, 12:22 PM
Lol the funny thing is that I haven't slept for so long that I probably won't remember this tomorrow hahaha
But it is a great feeling.
It's like excitement and relaxed at the same time. With the confidence to do anything.

i dare you to use that confidence to do a backflip.

Cyanogen
06-11-2014, 12:24 PM
i dare you to use that confidence to do a backflip.

I believe I can.
I shall do it when I am out of my room as it has lots of furnature.

gabz777
06-11-2014, 12:25 PM
I believe I can.
I shall do it when I am out of my room as it has lots of furnature.

alright then. good luck. i will not pay for your hospital bills, thank you.