PDA

View Full Version : "Facebook"

King902
06-11-2014, 11:36 PM
Well i watched a video and it said to delete facebook accounts...
I watched till the end and it was just...wow
Apparently there is a new update coming up..Which allows facebook to "record" what it hears through the mic
Even worse Facebook has been losing trust now...For all we know they could be selling our information and pictures ._.
Its crazy...Im crazy...Oh well
Just like Heartbleed :whistling:
Im scared ._. And i only created a facebook to play games!!

Chudy
06-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Well i watched a video and it said to delete facebook accounts...
I watched till the end and it was just...wow
Apparently there is a new update coming up..Which allows facebook to "record" what it hears through the mic
Even worse Facebook has been losing trust now...For all we know they could be selling our information and pictures ._.
Its crazy...Im crazy...Oh well
Just like Heartbleed :whistling:

There are many controversies 'bout Facebook. But people still using it (me too). Isn't it just weird?

Mrs.TommoSwag
06-12-2014, 12:00 AM

Me too,i think they should add a feature where you don't need a fb account.and only needs username or password.

JrFarmer
06-12-2014, 12:04 AM
I've heard of stuff like this and I found a story a while ago about it:

A guy took a picture of him and his family and posted on Facebook. later that year, they went on a trip to Mexico and found a billboard saying something like "Wanna get away? book with us!" Or something like that with a picture of a family... Their family.

King902
06-12-2014, 12:15 AM
Facebook shouldnt be allowed to do such things...But we cant blame them humans dont listen :3

Chudy
06-12-2014, 12:28 AM
I've heard of stuff like this and I found a story a while ago about it:

A guy took a picture of him and his family and posted on Facebook. later that year, they went on a trip to Mexico and found a billboard saying something like "Wanna get away? book with us!" Or something like that with a picture of a family... Their family.

Well I'll read Facebook's terms and conditions just to find informations about this.

King902
06-12-2014, 12:29 AM
Well I'll read Facebook's terms and conditions just to find informations about this.

You go..Chudy?