PDA

View Full Version : Worst nightmare.

Timewarper
06-12-2014, 04:53 AM
I remeber awhile back I had a nightmare as a young kid that scared me for life! What was your worst nightmare?

The nightmare went like this,
My family's car broke down, and we entered a little house, in perfect shape. It was abandoned and scary. When we went inside there was a Orange mannequin hanging from the roof, by the neck in a noose, with blood. I went back slowly, but my mom said,"Relax, it is just leftover Halloween decorations!" I nodded relieved. Fastforward to my scarred life. There was a light in the bathroom, and I said "Dad, dad are you in there?" No answer, so I entered the door and there was a man with curly hair, glasses,and a geeky outfit. He stood motionless.

And that my folks...is why I am literally afraid of doors for life. This nightmare has scarred me for 6 years and still scared for it to return to my head.

Renzo909
06-12-2014, 04:56 AM
I remeber awhile back I had a nightmare as a young kid that scared me for life! What was your worst nightmare?

My family's car broke down, and we entered a little house, in perfect shape. It was abandoned and scary. When we went inside there was a Orange mannequin hanging from the roof, by the neck in a noose, with blood. I went back slowly, but my mom said,"Relax, it is just leftover Halloween decorations!" I nodded relieved. Fastforward to my scarred life. There was a light in the bathroom, and I said "Dad, dad are you in there?" No answer, so I entered the door and there was a man with curly hair, glasses,and a geeky outfit. He stood motionless.

And that my folks...is why I am literally afraid of doors for life. This nightmare has scarred me for 6 years and still scared for it to return to my head.

This happened before atack on titen released,

When i was sleeping. I woke up in the dream. I saw my cousin playing. Same thing. Then lunch came by.
I just saw the giant. I can only see the di**. Then i screamed and i woke up. Teht heppan when i was 4.

I can still remember this. Cuz i hid a letter in my locker. Explaining about this nightmare.

Mrs.TommoSwag
06-12-2014, 04:57 AM
This happened before atack on titen released,

When i was sleeping. I woke up in the dream. I saw my cousin playing. Same thing. Then lunch came by.
I just saw the giant. I can only see the di**. Then i screamed and i woke up. Teht heppan when i was 4.

I can still remember this. Cuz i hid a letter in my locker. Explaining about this nightmare.

WHEN YOU WERE FOUR?!.________________________.(Look!A Whale!)

Renzo909
06-12-2014, 05:03 AM
WHEN YOU WERE FOUR?!.________________________.(Look!A Whale!)
Where??

Yes. This is really true

It was destroying our house.

Disaster
06-12-2014, 05:09 AM

I get this weird nightmare one day every year, well there are these tiny mouse people and I'm talking to them them this giant red cube is small and it gets bigger and bigger, and at the end of when it gets super close to me I wake up. There is another nightmare I get one day each year, ok so I'm fighting with lightsabers with Dark Mahh. (Red face paint guy in Star Wars with double red life saber). And its in this weird angle that its super scary. I used to watch Star Wars as a kid a lot so that may be the cause?

LittleSirP
06-12-2014, 05:10 AM
I remember having a really, really, bad nightmare last year. It only affected me just recently...
The day before the dream happened, I was reading creepypastas with my friends. The Smiling Man took the cake.
That night, I was walking down in the same street and I saw the smiling man... Once he drew closer and closer, my heart pounded faster.
Then, I woke up at 4 in the morning. I took a bath, wasted some time before I could go to school, I left at 5 or 6 am. And then...
I was in my car with my driver, and we take this empty road. It's still dark, and I see this tall, skinny man in the middle of the road.
I scream "RUN RUN RUN, TAKE A LEFT TURN!!!! BILIS!!!" (Bilis meant faster).
When I eventually got to class, everyone was asking me if I was alright...

It's been months since I got over the road thingy, aaaaaand I accidentally read the whole thing again.
That's why I bring a small knife with me where ever I go.

xTech
06-12-2014, 05:11 AM
I get this weird dream about once a year about elephants about 100 feet tall wearing fishnet stockings (*weird ikr:scratch:?*) walking through a maze, and thats all I can remember about the dream. I wake sweating, crying, and screaming. And I walk around the house because I can't sleep until I go back to bed.

Disaster
06-12-2014, 05:49 AM
I remember having a really, really, bad nightmare last year. It only affected me just recently...
The day before the dream happened, I was reading creepypastas with my friends. The Smiling Man took the cake.
That night, I was walking down in the same street and I saw the smiling man... Once he drew closer and closer, my heart pounded faster.
Then, I woke up at 4 in the morning. I took a bath, wasted some time before I could go to school, I left at 5 or 6 am. And then...
I was in my car with my driver, and we take this empty road. It's still dark, and I see this tall, skinny man in the middle of the road.
I scream "RUN RUN RUN, TAKE A LEFT TURN!!!! BILIS!!!" (Bilis meant faster).
When I eventually got to class, everyone was asking me if I was alright...

It's been months since I got over the road thingy, aaaaaand I accidentally read the whole thing again.
That's why I bring a small knife with me where ever I go.I quit watching CreepyPastas last halloween because it freaked the heck out of me.

Maryjane
06-12-2014, 05:52 AM
I had a dream where I was being buried alive by my own friends and relatives... It gave me claustrophobia and I had that since I was 6. Still remember the lines and voices from it

Boomer
06-12-2014, 04:46 PM
ok so I'm fighting with lightsabers with Dark Mahh. (Red face paint guy in Star Wars with double red life saber).

Correction: Darth Maul.

I once had a dream where a blanket walked out the closet, and came running and jumping at me and grabbed me. In the dream I was screaming so hard. Then I woke up, went "whoa" and fell back to sleep.

Blizzy
06-12-2014, 05:25 PM
Ok it's dumb but in mine there was a hammer for an airplane and. Spanner for a helicopter. There were chasing me...