PDA

View Full Version : What are the 5 most boring sports to you?

Boomer
06-13-2014, 03:36 PM
1. Soccer
2. Horse Racing
3. Curling(throwing marble blocks at a target on ice and rubbing off the ice with brooms)
4. Cup Stacking (how is this even a sport??)
5. Golf

What's your top 5 list?

Vampireboy000
06-13-2014, 04:22 PM
football
cricket
air hockey
hockey
ice hockey
every other sport in the known AND unknown universe

-Kraiser-
06-13-2014, 04:47 PM
I Thought ur supposed to keep this growtipia related. I Don't know how we got into sports... -_-

Dakukene
06-13-2014, 04:54 PM
This thread might be a spam, but ... :rolleyes:
1.Basketball
2.Skying
3.Soccer/Football
4.Swimming
5.Hmm... I don't know :p

Boomer
06-13-2014, 05:21 PM
I Thought ur supposed to keep this growtipia related. I Don't know how we got into sports... -_-

This is RT Tavern...look before you post so you don't make yourself look like a moron...

SageDeoxys
06-13-2014, 05:23 PM
This is RT Tavern...look before you post so you don't make yourself look like a moron...

Boomer, calm down. He's new to the forums. He still may not understand that there are different parts in these forums.

iToaster
06-13-2014, 05:43 PM
Boomer, calm down. He's new to the forums. He still may not understand that there are different parts in these forums.

You now that he can choose were he wants to go THEN HOW DA HELL YOU CAME HERE FOOL

MySpice
06-13-2014, 05:50 PM
Guys How Can Most Of You Be So Cruel?
If You Have An Issue Tell Them NICELY The Correct Way To Post This. Sports Is Not Growtopia Related-Correct But Don't Be Mean It's An Honest Mistake! If He Had Known He Probably Wouldn't Have Done It.
And EVERYONE Has Done This At least Once Before Give Him A Break. :/

~MySpice (Ariena)

Boomer
06-13-2014, 06:22 PM

LOL he's been here since October 2013. I don't consider that "new."

- - - Updated - - -

You now that he can choose were he wants to go THEN HOW DA HELL YOU CAME HERE FOOL

Because he's my brother. And he can if he wants. Anyone who has a problem with my brothers has a problem with me. And trust me, you don't want to have to deal with me.

Dakukene
06-13-2014, 06:29 PM
Guys, I did not see a thread called "Start fighting and arguing here", I saw "What are the 5 most boring sports to you?".
There is absolutely no point in fighting here. You are just wasting your own time. And you know what they say... Time is money.

(I'm sorry, if somebody got mad at this comment. I just don't want to see any fighting.) :o

Boomer
06-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Guys, I did not see a thread called "Start fighting and arguing here", I saw "What are the 5 most boring sports to you?".
There is absolutely no point in fighting here. You are just wasting your own time. And you know what they say... Time is money.

(I'm sorry, if somebody got mad at this comment. I just don't want to see any fighting.) :o

Exactly. So, what are your 5 least favorite sports? SAY IT!

Dakukene
06-13-2014, 06:36 PM
Exactly. So, what are your 5 least favorite sports? SAY IT!

I don't know if your talking to me, (XD) but if you scroll up, you can see my answer :3
(If you're not talking to me, It's gonna be awkward XD)

Boomer
06-13-2014, 06:45 PM
I don't know if your talking to me, (XD) but if you scroll up, you can see my answer :3
(If you're not talking to me, It's gonna be awkward XD)

Oh nvm lol.

Dakukene
06-13-2014, 06:47 PM
Oh nvm lol.

Atleast I don't have to feel awkward XD ;)