PDA

View Full Version : What are your top 5 worst games in your opinion?

Tech
06-14-2014, 05:36 PM
Well, I only have 1 right now and that's Growtopia! Probably the worst game ever. I hate the game. So what are yours? Just comment below!

The 978
06-14-2014, 05:37 PM
Well, I only have 1 right now and that's Growtopia! Probably the worst game ever. I hate the game. So what are yours? Just comment below!

umm, get ready for a giant wave of mad people throwing chairs at you

Elstar
06-14-2014, 05:40 PM

Then get off the forums, because this game is correlated with these forum

syrup
06-14-2014, 06:48 PM
Then get off the forums, because this game is correlated with these forum

Hey, don't forgot we have other forums dedicated to other games! And the RTsoft forums isn't ALWAYS Growtopia, and at most barely any of the time.

Liammagoo
06-14-2014, 06:53 PM
1) Candy crush
2) Candy crush
3) Candy crush
4) Candy crush
5) Candy crush

COME ON, it wants you to pay hundreds to match pixels together.

Elstar
06-14-2014, 06:55 PM
Hey, don't forgot we have other forums dedicated to other games! And the RTsoft forums isn't ALWAYS Growtopia, and at most barely any of the time.

that's why I said the game is correlated, not entirely about these forums.

he should not be going to this forum if he doesnt like it

syrup
06-14-2014, 07:15 PM
that's why I said the game is correlated, not entirely about these forums.

he should not be going to this forum if he doesnt like it

But I'm pretty sure he wouldn't criticism all Growtopia, or at least ignore the parts where it would feature Growtopia, and this is a really good forum, you can take about almost anything!

ALMOST ANYTHING ;-;

Elstar
06-14-2014, 07:16 PM
But I'm pretty sure he wouldn't criticism all Growtopia, or at least ignore the parts where it would feature Growtopia, and this is a really good forum, you can take about almost anything!

ALMOST ANYTHING ;-;

ALMOST ANYTHING! ;-;

The temptation be strong!