PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a crush <3

Maryjane
06-15-2014, 05:03 AM
So I found this out.
Me and dongle were like talking then LSP randomly said " I wanna marry Lunarfrost, JUST KIDDING!!".

Hint hint.
Lol you know there's something if they actually dared to joke about it. It's in the girls book in page #780

dingle500
06-15-2014, 05:05 AM
So I found this out.
Me and dingle were like talking then LSP randomly said " I wanna marry Lunarfrost, JUST KIDDING!!".

Hint hint.
Lol you know there's something if they actually dared to joke about it. It's in the girls book in page #780

ITS TRUEEEEEEEEEEE I WAS THERE!!! Twinny likes Disaster :3

raqk
06-15-2014, 05:05 AM
I like MaryJane

dingle500
06-15-2014, 05:06 AM
I has a crush on dat cute snowwy leopard WHICH IS STRETCHING NOT TWERKING and deddys cute lil doggiessssssssssssss dey so pwetty oh and cavalier king charles spaniels

LittleSirP
06-15-2014, 05:08 AM
What. Da. Hell. .-.

dingle500
06-15-2014, 05:12 AM
What. Da. Hell. .-.

LSP Embarrassed now?

LittleSirP
06-15-2014, 05:15 AM
LSP Embarrassed now?

Yeah... I am. Yeah, I did say that. Also notice the JUST KIDDING part. Yeah. Yeah.

Oh, and also, Mary is getting married to AntEater. Congrats.

dingle500
06-15-2014, 05:18 AM
Yeah... I am. Yeah, I did say that. Also notice the JUST KIDDING part. Yeah. Yeah.

Also notice that guys only kid about liking girls if they actually like them part xD And yes we know :D Ant finally agreed to it!

- - - Updated - - -

Gottu go :P

Maryjane
06-15-2014, 05:19 AM

You're in the wedding.

P-P-PENTA WEDDING!!!!

The forumer is godlike!

LittleSirP
06-15-2014, 05:19 AM
I hate you guys.

SageDeoxys
06-15-2014, 06:20 AM
I had a crush. Staying silent. Nuff' said. (you ask me who the hell that person is, no she doesn't play Growtopia, I'm gonna throw Wailords on your tiny corpses).

dingle500
06-15-2014, 08:48 AM
I hate you guys.

Say dat again?! Oooooooooh. You hate your family.

Potato
06-15-2014, 10:08 AM
I had a crush. Staying silent. Nuff' said. (you ask me who the hell that person is, no she doesn't play Growtopia, I'm gonna throw Wailords on your tiny corpses).

Do you like a lady deoxys?

I like a girl too but she doesn't play growtopia either :3

GummiBear64
06-15-2014, 10:16 AM
I like myself

Jeremy012
06-15-2014, 11:10 AM
Im madly inlove with a very special girl that is very beautiful and has very cute cheeks that is slightly redish or is blushing in other words. Her hair is like the blonde of blonde and when her hair is dirty it still shines like the Shine_Flashlight 2000. Her lips are as red as blood, clean blood that is tye none dirty kind her lips are also moisturized. Her skin tone is pale and has no imperfections (unless your perfect girl is like the magician girl from the movie 'Now you see me'. Her legs are as fat as a normal cheerleader would cant really tell what a normal cheerleader's legs would be but who cares.
Her feet are like seriously smooth and i should know. Here eyes are like the 4 pupils of the world. Which really makes no sense. But nevertheless Beautiful.

Maryjane
06-15-2014, 12:15 PM
Im madly inlove with a very special girl that is very beautiful and has very cute cheeks that is slightly redish or is blushing in other words. Her hair is like the blonde of blonde and when her hair is dirty it still shines like the Shine_Flashlight 2000. Her lips are as red as blood, clean blood that is tye none dirty kind her lips are also moisturized. Her skin tone is pale and has no imperfections (unless your perfect girl is like the magician girl from the movie 'Now you see me'. Her legs are as fat as a normal cheerleader would cant really tell what a normal cheerleader's legs would be but who cares.
Her feet are like seriously smooth and i should know. Here eyes are like the 4 pupils of the world. Which really makes no sense. But nevertheless Beautiful.

Someone's in love. XD

fauzan0410
06-15-2014, 12:19 PM
I like...I like...I like
PIE!

GummiBear64
06-15-2014, 01:00 PM
What do I have to do to get you to notice me?
Change my hair, the way I walk?
Change my clothes, the way I talk?
We've known each other for a while now
yet I still don't exist to you.
I just wish you'd notice me.

Your laugh makes me laugh and your smile makes me smile.
When I look into your eyes, it makes me feel like it's just you and me,
No one else matters, not even the Queen.
When I first met you, I knew I wanted to spend my whole life with you.
The way your blonde hair flows in the wind, and how you always have the rosiest of cheeks
If only you felt the same way about me,
We'd have the best time of our lives, you'd see.

- - - Updated - - -

What do I have to do to get you to notice me?
Change my hair, the way I walk?
Change my clothes, the way I talk?
We've known each other for a while now
yet I still don't exist to you.
I just wish you'd notice me.

Your laugh makes me laugh and your smile makes me smile.
When I look into your eyes, it makes me feel like it's just you and me,
No one else matters, not even the Queen.
When I first met you, I knew I wanted to spend my whole life with you.
The way your blonde hair flows in the wind, and how you always have the rosiest of cheeks
If only you felt the same way about me,
We'd have the best time of our lives, you'd see.

Your lips are cherry red, they're the only type of cherries I like,
You're so beautiful, you look like you're straight out of a movie.

(I'd edit this into my post, but my iPod crashes because it's stupid so I just did this.)

karl0909
06-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Someone's in love. XD

Hey. Don't make jokes from those. I'm similar to that guy. My crush is REALLY beautiful. If you were me, you'd want to squeeze her cheeks and talk to her when you want but it makes you nervous because she's so beautiful. Unfortunately, she doesn't play GT too. And unfortunately, she's a fan of:

Bieber

Maryjane
06-15-2014, 01:36 PM
Hey. Don't make jokes from those. I'm similar to that guy. My crush is REALLY beautiful. If you were me, you'd want to squeeze her cheeks and talk to her when you want but it makes you nervous because she's so beautiful. Unfortunately, she doesn't play GT too. And unfortunately, she's a fan of:

Bieber

Every girl that I met seems in all honesty beautiful is addicted to really bad bands/singer(s). I wasn't joking, I was just saying it seems like he was in love e.e It's not like it's hurting him or anything.

GummiBear64
06-15-2014, 01:40 PM
Every girl that I met seems in all honesty beautiful is addicted to really bad bands/singer(s). I wasn't joking, I was just saying it seems like he was in love e.e It's not like it's hurting him or anything.

You're seeing the side of us you've never known...kk?

LittleSirP
06-15-2014, 01:47 PM
I came from the mall and this happened.
Okay then... And no, not Lunar. Yes, I am a confused little boy.

It was the second day of Basketball camp. At first sight, she was... Wow. She was the first person who I ever played a game with. She was nice, she was pretty and I had never seen anyone like her. She and I had some talks, well... Quite rarely actually. She had beautiful eyes. Whenever I look into it, she takes me to another place. She's all nice but wait...

Something about her feels... Wrong. Whenever I'm around her, it's not right.... I don't know why.
I feel confused. "What happens if she'll start avoiding me?" "What if..." "What if..."
Those questions grow bigger and bigger... I feel like I should stay away from her.
I know this girl who has some feelings for me, but sometimes I like to spend time talking to her, sometimes I don't. Is that the feeling of shutting out someone?

Now, I just wait, I guess. It's like when your stuffed toy get broken, you often just buy another one.
But, no... You just wait and work for it again until you are given another one. It's like that. You have to wait, don't rush things when it's not the right time yet. Love is patient. Love is complicated.

The 978
06-15-2014, 01:50 PM
I came from the mall and this happened.
Okay then... And no, not Lunar. Yes, I am a confused little boy.

It was the second day of Basketball camp. At first sight, she was... Wow. She was the first person who I ever played a game with. She was nice, she was pretty and I had never seen anyone like her. She and I had some talks, well... Quite rarely actually. She had beautiful eyes. Whenever I look into it, she takes me to another place. She's all nice but wait...

Something about her feels... Wrong. Whenever I'm around her, it's not right.... I don't know why.
I feel confused. "What happens if she'll start avoiding me?" "What if..." "What if..."
Those questions grow bigger and bigger... I feel like I should stay away from her.
I know this girl who has some feelings for me, but sometimes I like to spend time talking to her, sometimes I don't. Is that the feeling of shutting out someone?

Now, I just wait, I guess. It's like when your stuffed toy get broken, you often just buy another one.
But, no... You just wait and eat for it again until you are given another one. It's like that. You have to wait, don't rush things when it's not the right time yet. Love is patient.

Loving is sha- oh wait wrong words

GBAGamer
06-16-2014, 03:17 AM
Dingle is my waifu <3

Disaster
06-16-2014, 03:21 AM
Dingle is my waifu <3

What do you mean by waifu? English please.

lolgal96
06-16-2014, 03:22 AM
Sort of. There was this boy I dated for a couple years before he dumped me :c
I still think he's kinda cute
But i'm still '2000 light years away'
and sometimes i say 'i'm missing you'
Person:
bethany
wat r u doing
bethany
stahp
stahp makin refs to green day

Jeremy012
06-16-2014, 03:23 AM
Sort of. There was this boy I dated for a couple years before he dumped me :c
I still think he's kinda cute
But i'm still '2000 light years away'
and sometimes i say 'i'm missing you'
Person:
bethany
wat r u doing
bethany
stahp
stahp makin refs to green day

Your a girl?!

GBAGamer
06-16-2014, 03:24 AM
Your a girl?!

No she's a hippo.

Disaster
06-16-2014, 03:26 AM
Your a girl?!

Duh. Read her name. It has gal in it.

lolgal96
06-16-2014, 03:29 AM
Your a girl?!

Yes, Jeremy. I'm a girl. I'm sure that's kind of obvious considering my username has "gal" in it. :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

No she's a hippo.

I'm not that fat

InstaRabbit
I like :poop:

I like myself

forevah aluneee

Thermo
I prefer foxy girls that i know! :):sweatdrop:

Megazork
06-16-2014, 03:30 AM
I'll avoid loving, I asked out a girl once.... now I have only 1 leg

GBAGamer
06-16-2014, 03:35 AM
I'll avoid loving, I asked out a girl once.... now I have only 1 leg

You sure that's your leg.

Megazork
06-16-2014, 03:35 AM
You sure that's your leg.

I'm pretty sur..... oh god someone take me to the hospital

GBAGamer
06-16-2014, 03:37 AM

Ew.
It looks like a bag of Doritos held together by glue

Jeremy012
06-16-2014, 03:43 AM
Yes, Jeremy. I'm a girl. I'm sure that's kind of obvious considering my username has "gal" in it. :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not that fat

Ive been blinded for so long...

JunoToast
06-16-2014, 03:44 AM
Hmm meh crush is Growtopia <3 Ohh Gawd!

Disaster
06-16-2014, 03:46 AM

I'll drive you.

Megazork
06-16-2014, 03:53 AM
I'll drive you.

Who's driving? We got jetpacks, besides how would I step on ze pedals without mah legs

Disaster
06-16-2014, 03:57 AM
Who's driving? We got jetpacks, besides how would I step on ze pedals without mah legs

I have 6 legs :p

Megazork
06-16-2014, 04:00 AM

Fly to the sunset, togethaaaaaah

Disaster
06-16-2014, 04:01 AM
Fly to the sunset, togethaaaaaah

Can't fly because I don't have wings.

Jeremy012
06-16-2014, 04:01 AM

Yah i think i saw you
http://i57.tinypic.com/voajpg.jpg

Megazork
06-16-2014, 04:04 AM
Can't fly because I don't have wings.

If you flap your legs fast enough, you can do it. I taught gba the same trick

Disaster
06-16-2014, 04:05 AM
If you flap your legs fast enough, you can do it. I taught gba the same trick

Ok I'll try. :p

King902
06-16-2014, 05:23 AM
I like......Its this really nice person.....I LIKE ME,I AND MYSELF

Dodo Wizard
06-16-2014, 05:26 AM
Do you like a lady deoxys?

I like a girl too but she doesn't play growtopia either :3

#LikesAGirlThatDoesn'tPlayGrowtopiaClub.

Disaster
06-16-2014, 07:25 AM
Yah i think i saw you
http://i57.tinypic.com/voajpg.jpg

Yeah that's me. Don't I look awesome?

LolDawn
06-16-2014, 08:17 PM

That's gonna be a problem bcuz idk if she likes me
I caught her staring at me at least like 7 times
She LIGHTLY grinded her shoe on mine
She toyed with me...... .-.
And she doesn't play GT.

Brennanber
06-16-2014, 08:32 PM
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

LittleSirP
06-16-2014, 09:40 PM
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

NONONONONONONONO... No. No. No. ._.

Boomer
06-16-2014, 09:45 PM
lol I got no one.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140508170204/creepypasta/images/5/5c/Sad-forever-alone-face-only-l.png

Brys
06-17-2014, 03:47 AM
That's gonna be a problem bcuz idk if she likes me
I caught her staring at me at least like 7 times
She LIGHTLY grinded her shoe on mine
She toyed with me...... .-.
And she doesn't play GT.

All I can say, GRIND BACK! (That sounded weird)

karl0909
06-20-2014, 02:22 PM
FOR THE LAST FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKING TIME, SHUT THE F UCKING H ELL UP AND GET OFF THE INTER NET !!!!!!!!!!! >:[

For the last time. Get out of these forums if you're gonna keep making posts like this. This is the internet. It wouldn't have been made if it was only for people who are at the right age. But these forums are different. The forums are not for people like you. In fact, it's more for people like lolgal96. Lolgal96 is innocent. You don't decide things for him/her. Now SHUT THE HELL UP WOULD YOU?!

Boomer
06-20-2014, 02:37 PM
FOR THE LAST FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKING TIME, SHUT THE F UCKING H ELL UP AND GET OFF THE INTER NET !!!!!!!!!!! >:[

How about you shut up and go back to CoD and your over-aged idiots, and wind your trash-hole there.

Oh, and here; you need it:
http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/greenliving/1045/1044753.large.jpg

(I recommend putting it in your trash-hole)

lolgal96
06-20-2014, 02:41 PM
How about you shut up and go back to CoD and your over-aged idiots, and wind your trash-hole there.

Oh, and here; you need it:
http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/greenliving/1045/1044753.large.jpg

He isn't overaged, he's only 12. He threatened to report me for being 12, but to be fair in that note I never SAID I was 12. I asked why he exposed me AS A 12-YEAR-OLD. Sure enough, I am 12. However, deviantART doesn't accept offsite proof as evidence. Haha. Now the staff knows he's 12, not that I'm 12.

- - - Updated - - -

Same to you. Have a good day because this is your SECOND RTsoft forums account I will report (And Seth WILL rid you from these forums.)

Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!
06-20-2014, 05:39 PM
I have a crush.

She doesn't play Growtopia, though. Whenever she talks to me it feels like my heart's gonna explode :sweatdrop:#

And I don't think she lieks me. :C

xTech
06-20-2014, 07:02 PM
I like... this color.

LolDawn
06-23-2014, 03:50 PM
All I can say, GRIND BACK! (That sounded weird)

End of school. :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

I have a crush.

She doesn't play Growtopia, though. Whenever she talks to me it feels like my heart's gonna explode :sweatdrop:#

And I don't think she lieks me. :C

I feel ya, bro. Same here.

beagle
06-24-2014, 01:02 AM
Its threads like these that make me realize this isn't a game anymore, it's a life style

imbabe
06-24-2014, 01:21 AM
Yes! He doesn't play Growtopia though. He's lovely, cute, kind, and everything good there is to think about. <33

CoryT
06-24-2014, 01:53 AM
why am I not surprised that nobody has a crush on me .-.

LOL

Shredder2600
06-24-2014, 04:34 AM
Love stays in the physical world. Growtopia is for videogame scrubs. No love birds here.

DiscoStick
06-24-2014, 01:14 PM
Hey Ya'all little kids.

Aaaand I'm an old grandpa... Yea you heard it, Guess what's even better.
I'm single and ready to mingle.. Because I'm dashing through the grass coming for your A|S|S.
So yeah. Who wants to mingle.. How about you. YEAH YOU THE PERSON READING THIS. You can not escape the wrath of my old saggy frog balls.
HEEHEHEH SO WHO's READY to mingle today cause yea im single :cool:

Much Awesome

LittleSirP
06-24-2014, 01:29 PM
Hey Ya'all little kids.

Aaaand I'm an old grandpa... Yea you heard it, Guess what's even better.
I'm single and ready to mingle.. Because I'm dashing through the grass coming for your A|S|S.
So yeah. Who wants to mingle.. How about you. YEAH YOU THE PERSON READING THIS. You can not escape the wrath of my old saggy frog balls.
HEEHEHEH SO WHO's READY to mingle today cause yea im single :cool:

Much Awesome

"Hello 911,..."

DiscoStick
06-24-2014, 01:36 PM
"Hello 911,..."

Sure Buddy Let's call them together there is a dangerous old man inside me yea... pls destroy this old man

I live in africa btw so yea have fun