PDA

View Full Version : I need tips. Serious tips.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
06-15-2014, 01:34 PM
Well, I've been officially allowed by my parents to play games even on weekdays during School Days(Well, I've done it but it's only a 10 minute-30 minute play time) as long as I can maintain Strait A's.

So what I want to ask is, does anyone have any tips on what I can do so I can maintain strait A's. Because once I get a single subject at B, no electronics till next quarter.(I'm the guy who is fine with a B's)

Any helpful tips. I'd really appreciate that.

The 978
06-15-2014, 01:38 PM
Have a Pikachu

then tell the teacher everytime she doesn't give an straight a Pikachu will zap her

real answer

study

PotatoMarco
06-15-2014, 02:48 PM
Wow, I cant imagine the stress of having to fulfill their expectations all the time xD
My parents are ok with me not getting a perfect grade, so long as its not sub-standard or failing.
But i can only play on weekends because our school dorm is very strict.

The 978
06-15-2014, 02:50 PM
I can play anytime I want.

But its short for me because my laptop gets heated very fast and much so I need to hibernate it

I need to buy a computer cooler :P

Boomer
06-15-2014, 03:54 PM
Wow. Your parents are overly strict.

Study, study, and study some more. Oh, and did I mention study? That's the only way you'll keep them off your back.

- - - Updated - - -

I can play anytime I want.

But its short for me because my laptop gets heated very fast and much so I need to hibernate it

I need to buy a computer cooler :P

Try putting something hard under it, like a glass panel. That's what we did with our laptop and its been much cooler.

Also, clean out the air vent with a can of air. Its probably caked in there.

Dodo Wizard
06-16-2014, 05:39 AM
You know, a "Strait" is a part of the ocean. I'd make a smart mouthed joke, but I'm assuming you mean Straight A's?

King902
06-16-2014, 06:02 AM
The secret to being smart is-
Being smart itself

karl0909
06-16-2014, 06:24 AM
Make a schedule. Allot some time for gameplay, allot some time for studying. Maybe 20-30% for gameplay and the rest for studying if you want straight A's. I can't imagine how you would get straight A's for all quarters though, since as time goes by, you'll eventually get sick of studying, then you find yourself wanting to play more. Good luck trying to meet your parents' expectations.