PDA

View Full Version : Something I want to try...

Dakukene
06-16-2014, 04:44 PM
I wanted to try & draw a Growtopia-poster-kind-of-thing. (Can you see the word TRY)
If I want to do it, I need you guys to help me :o (Rather your name ;) )
The idea:
I'm going to draw 2 GT characters near the letter. (What I mean by this is.. Example: Anna & Ann. I will draw those GT characters near/on top of the letter A. Easy way of saying it: The characters are decorations.)
If you want yourself in this poster (I hope I can do it, not sure, but I can't forget this idea, so I have to do it or atleast try :) ) write your name here & show me what you look like (Upload an image).
You telling me, what you look like will only make my life 100x more harder. (So I will not try and draw you ... :( )
I need people with these letters (Has to start with it) :yeah:

G-
R-
O-
W-
T-
O-
P-
I-
A-

Again, I'm trying to draw this & It might not work out ;)
It will be made by my own hands! No computers! (I'm gonna die ... :sweatdrop:)
PS!Since I always try and work hard on everything I draw, it might take lots of time.
PEACE! :wave:

Boomer
06-16-2014, 04:56 PM
Welp, I can't be in it because GT doesn't have any B's in it.

Dakukene
06-16-2014, 06:07 PM
Welp, I can't be in it because GT doesn't have any B's in it.

I might do random :o I'll see.. I'll wait a few days.

Elusive
06-16-2014, 07:03 PM
Didn't Seth want make a similar project back then a couple months ago?.. Whatever happened to it, anyone know?

Dakukene
06-16-2014, 07:07 PM
Didn't Seth want make a similar project back then a couple months ago?.. Whatever happened to it, anyone know?

He did?, I didn't know... :nope:
I'm actually very curious now.. Thanks for making me curious.. XD

Elusive
06-16-2014, 07:21 PM
He did?, I didn't know... :nope:
I'm actually very curious now.. Thanks for making me curious.. XD

I'm not trying to say that you're copying him.. if you presumed that.

But here's the thread he made, http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?58445-People-Of-Growtopia-Poster-Project-Picture-day-coming!.