PDA

View Full Version : Puberty sucks!

Disaster
06-17-2014, 06:59 PM
First of all I develop a pimple almost once a week, voice is changing so I can't sqeak anymore. I get sweaty ALOT. And I'm feeling unconfortable with hair growing on my armpit! Puberty sucks!

lsaac2
06-17-2014, 07:07 PM
Give it a while, you'll get used to it -_-

Hurrikane
06-17-2014, 07:26 PM
Can't believe that you're just going through it now because you claimed in a different thread that you're above the age of 16.

The 978
06-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Puberty sucks.
So do you.

FreeSamples
06-17-2014, 09:00 PM
Puberty sucks.
So do you.

r00d.

Puberty was nothing for me. I really felt nothing but me getting taller. REALLY taller

SilverGhost
06-17-2014, 09:01 PM
Well, everyone has to :]

optimuswhat
06-17-2014, 10:57 PM
Wash your face more often and more thoroughly.

GBAGamer
06-17-2014, 11:00 PM
How old are you.
Just asking. .-.
Yu don't have to awnser.

imbabe
06-17-2014, 11:06 PM
I guess you'll get used to it? Idk I'm a girl. Ahaa, But about the pimples I'd just wash my face ever night. Maybe buy a face cleanser. Don't eat too much junk food or nuts. Those cause acne. That face cleanser works real nice.>>> Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Also for lotion on your face I'd use the Aveeno lotion.

Disaster
06-17-2014, 11:43 PM
Can't believe that you're just going through it now because you claimed in a different thread that you're above the age of 16.

I said in between 12-15 yrs old. Im 13 yrs old...

- - - Updated - - -

How old are you.
Just asking. .-.
Yu don't have to awnser.

13 yrs old turning 14 yrs old next month.

karl0909
06-17-2014, 11:52 PM
I don't mind the pimples. :/ Honestly, I don't really care about them. About the hair, well, in my family hair in the pits doesn't grow much. My dad doesn't even need to shave those off. It just doesn't grow out. I dunno why.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mind the pimples. :/ Honestly, I don't really care about them. About the hair, well, in my family hair in the pits doesn't grow much. My dad doesn't even need to shave those off. It just doesn't grow out. I dunno why. Lastly, about the voice... You'll have the perfect bass tone to your voice real soon. I'm the same age as you. 13, turning 14 in September.Your birthday should be earlier(I think).

Disaster
06-18-2014, 12:46 AM
I don't mind the pimples. :/ Honestly, I don't really care about them. About the hair, well, in my family hair in the pits doesn't grow much. My dad doesn't even need to shave those off. It just doesn't grow out. I dunno why.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mind the pimples. :/ Honestly, I don't really care about them. About the hair, well, in my family hair in the pits doesn't grow much. My dad doesn't even need to shave those off. It just doesn't grow out. I dunno why. Lastly, about the voice... You'll have the perfect bass tone to your voice real soon. I'm the same age as you. 13, turning 14 in September.Your birthday should be earlier(I think).

I've been waiting for a answer for all 3 of the rants and your one of the first people to post about all three. And what do you mean by my birthday should be earlier. My voice is in the middle so if I sqeaked my voice would sound like a really bad sqeaker.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you'll get used to it? Idk I'm a girl. Ahaa, But about the pimples I'd just wash my face ever night. Maybe buy a face cleanser. Don't eat too much junk food or nuts. Those cause acne. That face cleanser works real nice.>>> Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Also for lotion on your face I'd use the Aveeno lotion.

I'm really counting on males to post since most of the boys are between 12-15 years old, and they probably have been through puberty.

matemar
06-18-2014, 12:53 AM

- - - Updated - - -

About the pimples.... start washing your face before it's to late. Also if everybody jokes because off the pimples just get into a few fights and kick some ass. They won't repeat it again.

Disaster
06-18-2014, 12:57 AM
About the pimples.... start washing your face before it's to late. Also if everybody jokes because off the pimples just get into a few fights and kick some ass. They won't repeat it again.

Vioence= Nothing but more trouble. They will just some right back at you because you look imitated to them. And about the face washing, I was taking my dog out this morning and I noticed I grew one overnight.

matemar
06-18-2014, 01:05 AM
Vioence= Nothing but more trouble. They will just some right back at you because you look imitated to them. And about the face washing, I was taking my dog out this morning and I noticed I grew one overnight.

My face is terrible you probably won't have trouble like me. I don't see how violence is a problem if it's in self-defense,standing up for yourself or your friends but that's my opinion. Especially about bullying it's disgusting I will try and stop it everytime. I don't care what the principal thinks she would rather stand there then lift a finger. I think everything can be solved with word's only people are not willing to listen to them.

Dodo Wizard
06-18-2014, 01:21 AM
Bloody dang right it does.

matemar
06-18-2014, 01:32 AM
Nvm (10chars)

Wokkie Talkie
06-18-2014, 02:03 AM
SSSSSSSS'cool signature, crimson python!

DemonBoii
06-18-2014, 02:36 AM
meh puberty isnt that bad im 16 and its not that bad

Jeremy012
06-18-2014, 02:40 AM
First of all I develop a pimple almost once a week, voice is changing so I can't sqeak anymore. I get sweaty ALOT. And I'm feeling unconfortable with hair growing on my armpit! Puberty sucks!

Dont worry my friend, once puberty has ended you can choose to control your voice high or bery deep down