PDA

View Full Version : .iso files

darksnake99
06-18-2014, 05:32 AM
Hey guys, today I downloaded an PSP emulator for ky Kindle, and I want to play my PSP games on it. I was wondering if anyone here knows how to convert a UMD into a .iso file without installing custom firmware on my PSP. There is probably a very slim chance of anyone here knowing how, but hey, it's worth a shot.

Cyanogen
06-18-2014, 06:11 AM
You'lll need a CFW to do it.
My opinion, install 'pro' CFW and go from there.
It doesn't change much that YOU can see, but it does give you awesome customization options.

I have installed it MANY, MANY times, and had NO issues.
Just make sure you don't permanently install it unless you are on the right PSP version (I think it was 4.20) (could be wrong).

Anyways, install the regular version of it, the one where it isn't permanent, and then you'll be able to get emulators, custom themes, that converter you want, and more.

It is quite safe to install, although there is that TINY risk, which is totally worth taking.
Just make sure you follow people's instructions and you'll be fine.

Good luck!

EDIT: If you really don't want to, you could always download them as an .iso file from the internet. Yes, it *may* be considered as pirating, but since you bought the games anyway, it doesn't really matter.
Sometimes people will change the files on the internet so that it has a different boot screen, which can sometimes be annoying, so I'd recommend just installing custom firmware.

darksnake99
06-18-2014, 08:08 PM
Ugh, my PSP is version 6.60...

I may end up just downloading the .iso... Where would you find those files on the internet, anyway?